NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armageddon?? Hysteria as the world will end in Septenber 2015!!

5 posters

Go down

Armageddon?? Hysteria as the world will end in Septenber 2015!! Empty Armageddon?? Hysteria as the world will end in Septenber 2015!!

Post by eddie Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:58 am

Armageddon hysteria has reached dizzying new heights recently as multiple groups on the internet predict an ‘end of days’ event or series of events that will occur some time in September 2015 – this year.

One blogger claims that the military operation Jade Helm is secret military preparation for anarchy that is likely to occur following the impact of a huge asteroid that will collide with the Earth.

Others are claiming that the tests being conducted by CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC) will cause a black hole to form which will swallow up the entire universe.

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/armageddon-hysteria-as-sept-2015-may-see-end-of-world-event/#sthash.6aZQtk3X.dpuf

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Armageddon?? Hysteria as the world will end in Septenber 2015!! Empty Re: Armageddon?? Hysteria as the world will end in Septenber 2015!!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:59 am

If only it were true this world is ruined now its about time it was blown to pieces asap

Back to top Go down

Armageddon?? Hysteria as the world will end in Septenber 2015!! Empty Re: Armageddon?? Hysteria as the world will end in Septenber 2015!!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:00 am

eddie wrote:Armageddon hysteria has reached dizzying new heights recently as multiple groups on the internet predict an ‘end of days’ event or series of events that will occur some time in September 2015 – this year.  

One blogger claims that the military operation Jade Helm is secret military preparation for anarchy that is likely to occur following the impact of a huge asteroid that will collide with the Earth.

Others are claiming that the tests being conducted by CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC) will cause a black hole to form which will swallow up the entire universe.

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/armageddon-hysteria-as-sept-2015-may-see-end-of-world-event/#sthash.6aZQtk3X.dpuf

Eddie it would be nice if an asteroid of just the right size hit Syria & ended the armageddon there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:02 am

Armageddon believers are so stupid, they do this all the time, they are a joke.

^Why such a negative attitude to the world VoD? Sure there are problems but we should appreciate life the way millions don't get a chance. Life is to treasure, we only get one. Sheesh why is it always the atheists with the more positive outlook Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:16 am

But the good thing is,when the end does eventually end ...in a long long time.The armageddon brigade will scream,I told you so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:30 am

the Lord will return...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:40 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:the Lord will return...

sooner the better

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:59 pm

Oh Gawd 'elp us! Not another end of the world prediction? There they'll stand, priest/vicar/minister etc, on a hill top, surrounded by their followers, arms outstretched to the skies, waiting for the big bang. And what will happen, nothing except red faces and the excuse they made a mistake in their calculations.

'Time for tea folks? The cream buns are on me. Whilst I do my calculations again.' LOL!
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:25 pm

Ive only just moved and I love my house I don't want it to be smashed to a pulp by a big silly rock!! Sad
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:30 pm

At least nicko and I will be able to find food..........

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:04 pm

darknessss wrote:At least nicko and I will be able to find food..........

I'll eat raw mushrooms Vic. I eat about seven punnets a week anyway
They're my very favourite food.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:09 pm

so you are a hobbit??

are your feet hairy???

do you have an urge to go off collecting gold whist wearing a magic ring?

are you being followed by strange evil men on dragons?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:12 pm

darknessss wrote:so you are a hobbit??

are your feet hairy???

Yes!!! bounce
We must be smoking the same stuff Armageddon?? Hysteria as the world will end in Septenber 2015!! 1942856362
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:24 pm

eddie wrote:

are your feet hairy???

Yes!!! bounce
We must be smoking the same stuff Armageddon?? Hysteria as the world will end in Septenber 2015!! 1942856362

ummm...nope...I dont need to smoke "stuff" to be a bit like "whoa"
I'm naturally 100% natural fruit loop Laughing
(though I have been known to partake of the odd bit of "herbal" tobacco, but then all i want to do is lay there and be like ...hey lemme sleep...and then hey i got the munchies...feed me Bert)(just DONT open that trap door....there's something down THERE....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:34 pm

I think it's sad how many people apparently want all of human civilization to be snuffed out. They must hate life.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:49 pm

Nah...just 80% of it...I mean I gotta have somewhere left to get slaves from...........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:15 pm

darknessss wrote:Nah...just 80% of it...I mean I gotta have somewhere left to get slaves from...........

Cough, cough! You wouldn't like slaves Victor, you like a good argy bargy.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:27 am

darknessss wrote:
eddie wrote:

are your feet hairy???

Yes!!! bounce

ummm...nope...I dont need to smoke "stuff" to be a bit like "whoa"
I'm naturally 100% natural fruit loop Laughing
(though I have been known to partake of the odd bit of "herbal" tobacco, but then all i want to do is lay there and be like ...hey lemme sleep...and then hey i got the munchies...feed me Bert)(just DONT open that trap door....there's something down THERE....)

Hahahahahahahaha affraid
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:22 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I think it's sad how many people apparently want all of human civilization to be snuffed out. They must hate life.

Well, I agree with you there!
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down