NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would our NHS do without them...!?

2 posters

Go down

What would our NHS do without them...!? Empty What would our NHS do without them...!?

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 18, 2015 10:13 pm

ITV News has discovered how easy it is to purchase fraudulent nursing qualifications in the capital Manila to be used in the UK.
A secret buyer was able to purchase the documents for just £75 and five hours after the order was placed, the buyer was a qualified nurse on paper.

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-05-18/itv-news-uncovers-doubts-over-victorino-chuas-nursing-qualifications/

How many 'highly skilled' foreign workers are really 'highly skilled' at all...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

What would our NHS do without them...!? Empty Re: What would our NHS do without them...!?

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 10:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

ITV News has discovered how easy it is to purchase fraudulent nursing qualifications in the capital Manila to be used in the UK.
A secret buyer was able to purchase the documents for just £75 and five hours after the order was placed, the buyer was a qualified nurse on paper.

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-05-18/itv-news-uncovers-doubts-over-victorino-chuas-nursing-qualifications/

How many 'highly skilled' foreign workers are really 'highly skilled' at all...!?

i watched a tv documentary a few years back an indian man and his two wives run a business making millions, they worked out the documents for people to claim they were  qualified to parctie medical or dental work to get in to this country, they siezed the documents the two women were jailed but he was not, makes you wonder if they use the documents to get in then realise they can actually use them to get work....

Back to top Go down

What would our NHS do without them...!? Empty Re: What would our NHS do without them...!?

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 18, 2015 10:47 pm

That's the whole idea HF...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

What would our NHS do without them...!? Empty Of course our nhs cant manage without all those immigrants can it..................................

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 12:05 am

"Convicted poisoner Victorino Chua may well have been practising as a nurse with a phoney diploma.

The revelation has prompted a mass review of qualifications held by foreign nurses in the UK.

His trial and conviction raise potentially disturbing questions about the effectiveness of past recruitment campaigns abroad.

The man who led the police investigation into Chua travelled to the Philippines to check the authenticity of his qualifications.

He concluded that he "could have no confidence that [the nurse's] accreditation would stand scrutiny".

Detective Superintendent Simon Barraclough told Sky News: "I can have no confidence that he actually completed and passed a Bachelor of Science in Nursing."

and

"The NMC refuses to discuss Chua's circumstances, but says it has carried out extensive sample checks on 14,000 overseas individuals including 11,500 from the Philippines as a result of this case.

It says its findings did not result in any disciplinary action, but admitted that it did not have the resources to check whether documents were genuine or fraudulent."

from http://news.sky.com/story/1486244/mass-poisoning-sparks-foreign-nurses-checks

but dont worry its only your life on the line......

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 20, 2015 12:11 am

All foreign 'skilled' workers should be made to undergo a test to prove their knowledge...

If I want to go to Australia to work I have to prove my skills to The Australian embassy here in UK before I am allowed... and at my own cost.

I made a thread about this yesterday.

"What would our NHS do without them...!?"
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 20, 2015 3:12 am

Merged the topics into Tommy's thread.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 3:09 pm

cheers.... cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum