NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you put on social media?

Go down

What do you put on social media? Empty What do you put on social media?

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:00 pm

"I got all of this information just by searching their personal social media posts and I got it by searching for the closest Twitter, Instagram and other social media posts to my current location".
Mr Vale walks up to total strangers in the street and tells them bits of personal information they had posted online.
He knows some of their most intimate details, including last names, the names of their pets, where they work, and even what day their birthday is.
Their reactions are hilarious.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

What do you put on social media? Empty Re: What do you put on social media?

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Lolz @ the guy who says He'll call the police if he invades his privacy again.
He still didn't get it, he POSTED all that on line it is not private. Poeple Do NOT have to know you to read what you post online. the don't even need to be on your feed. 

Whats is even more interesting about this one is He didn't hack at all. he just use the geolocation on instagram and then common sense to pick the person, once you make the link you got the lot. Imagine the havoc if he had one of their passwords.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down