NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian conservative's marijuana legalization bill might actually pass -- in Texas

2 posters

Go down

Christian conservative's marijuana legalization bill might actually pass -- in Texas Empty Christian conservative's marijuana legalization bill might actually pass -- in Texas

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 08, 2015 10:01 am

So, this Tea Party Republican, David Simpson, has introduced a bill to legalize recreational marijuana use in Texas on the basis of, and I shit you not and never, that God made marijuana and hence no earthly government has any right to ban it.

And now it's passed a Texas Legislature committee and might actually become law in Texas. In fact, I'd think it would have an even better chance of passing under our previous dickhead Governor, Rick Perry, who openly advocated for pot legalization before he decided to help gum up the works of the upcoming GOP primaries.

So today's lesson is that the world is always an even weirder place than you imagined.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article20396448.html

If it passes, count on me to be blazing up that very day ... and praising Jeebus ... Christian conservative's marijuana legalization bill might actually pass -- in Texas 3893789544 Christian conservative's marijuana legalization bill might actually pass -- in Texas 3893789544 Christian conservative's marijuana legalization bill might actually pass -- in Texas 3893789544

(top hat and pipe guy because I'll be elegant about it)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Christian conservative's marijuana legalization bill might actually pass -- in Texas Empty Re: Christian conservative's marijuana legalization bill might actually pass -- in Texas

Post by Original Quill Fri May 08, 2015 4:12 pm

Plus, they argue that MJ is a capitalist commodity, ripe for truck and barter. Perfect for the right wing christians.

Praise the lord and pass the Acapulco gold.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Christian conservative's marijuana legalization bill might actually pass -- in Texas Empty Re: Christian conservative's marijuana legalization bill might actually pass -- in Texas

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Interestingly enough, a widely circulated quote from Simpson goes, "As a Christian, I recognize the innate goodness of everything God made and humanity’s charge to be stewards of the same."

That raises a lot of questions I'd like to hear his answers to Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 08, 2015 7:13 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Interestingly enough, a widely circulated quote from Simpson goes, "As a Christian, I recognize the innate goodness of everything God made and humanity’s charge to be stewards of the same."

That raises a lot of questions I'd like to hear his answers to Smile

Christian conservative's marijuana legalization bill might actually pass -- in Texas 2Q==

Christian conservative's marijuana legalization bill might actually pass -- in Texas 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down