NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racist Rant Video On Sydney Train Shows Passenger Stepping In To Defend Muslim Woman

5 posters

Go down

Racist Rant Video On Sydney Train Shows Passenger Stepping In To Defend Muslim Woman Empty Racist Rant Video On Sydney Train Shows Passenger Stepping In To Defend Muslim Woman

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:53 pm

A commuter has been caught on camera defending a fellow passenger from a racist tirade on a train in Sydney.
In the shocking video, an elderly woman is seen asking a Muslim woman: “Why are you wearing it [a head scarf] for a man who married a six-year-old girl?”
Shocked, Stacy Eden jumped to the woman’s defence.
In the clip, Eden is heard telling the woman: “She wears it for herself, she wears it because she wants to be modest with her body okay? Not because of people like you who are going to sit there and disrespect her.”
The woman continues: “Read the newspapers, 148 Christians murdered in Kenya, they’re killing each other in Syria".
Eden responds: “That’s not her doing that, that’s a minority of people not a majority. Have some respect.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/04/16/racist-rant-sydney-train-_n_7077576.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Now it does really get my goat when people start on innocent people for no reason.
Nice to see someone stand up to this.

Back to top Go down

Racist Rant Video On Sydney Train Shows Passenger Stepping In To Defend Muslim Woman Empty Re: Racist Rant Video On Sydney Train Shows Passenger Stepping In To Defend Muslim Woman

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:40 pm

Guest wrote:A commuter has been caught on camera defending a fellow passenger from a racist tirade on a train in Sydney.
In the shocking video, an elderly woman is seen asking a Muslim woman: “Why are you wearing it [a head scarf] for a man who married a six-year-old girl?”
Shocked, Stacy Eden jumped to the woman’s defence.
In the clip, Eden is heard telling the woman: “She wears it for herself, she wears it because she wants to be modest with her body okay? Not because of people like you who are going to sit there and disrespect her.”
The woman continues: “Read the newspapers, 148 Christians murdered in Kenya, they’re killing each other in Syria".
Eden responds: “That’s not her doing that, that’s a minority of people not a majority. Have some respect.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/04/16/racist-rant-sydney-train-_n_7077576.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Now it does really get my goat when people start on innocent people for no reason.
Nice to see someone stand up to this.

That's what you are like.

Back to top Go down

Racist Rant Video On Sydney Train Shows Passenger Stepping In To Defend Muslim Woman Empty Re: Racist Rant Video On Sydney Train Shows Passenger Stepping In To Defend Muslim Woman

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:44 pm

Don't often agree with you Shady, but you're not wrong lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:49 pm

risingsun wrote:Don't often agree with you Shady, but you're not wrong lol

Thank you.Shall we start talking to each other again or are you going to continue avoiding me?

I'm in a .........how shall I put it?........Very easy going state of mind. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Shady wrote:
risingsun wrote:Don't often agree with you Shady, but you're not wrong lol

Thank you.Shall we start talking to each other again or are you going to continue avoiding me?

I'm in a .........how shall I put it?........Very easy going state of mind. Smile

Racist Rant Video On Sydney Train Shows Passenger Stepping In To Defend Muslim Woman Get_a_10

Racist Rant Video On Sydney Train Shows Passenger Stepping In To Defend Muslim Woman Giggle22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Haven't been avoiding you Shady, just didn't find your posts interesting tongue tongue

I'll talk until you turn back into the other Shady.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:59 pm

risingsun wrote:Haven't been avoiding you Shady, just didn't find your posts interesting tongue tongue

I'll talk until you turn back into the other Shady.

Fibber.I could feel you dying to jump all over my teasing posts but you held back........for a while. Wink

You young girls just can't resist a man in uniform.

Oh the other Shady......Ol Shady the pirate? Don't worry about him Sassy.He's well under control & has been very quiet for some time now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:04 am

I've got a man in a uniform thanks, not that he wears it much these days. And his was a kilt lol

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:25 am

Hafeez Ahmed Bhatti, the victim's husband, posted a message on Facebook and said: "This video was not made by me. That is what happened to us on a Sydney train, God bless Stacey Eden she supported us".

Eden has since become something of celebrity in Australia and her Facebook page has been inundated with well-wishers.

Kayleen Tasic wrote: “Thank you for defending these people, it time for Australia to wake up and educate themselves, even older people. EVERYONE has a right to follow their religion of choice in this country.”

Yama Shams posted: “I am a Muslim. I don't know you and I don't know the couple you defended. But Islam teaches me to be thankful to those who do good deed. So, thank you so much!”

Hiedi Wilkinson added: “Be proud, you stood up for more than one person on that train, you stood up for many many more.”

Here this is the problem, it is always some old fool that thinks it is OK to be racist. pretty much every time it is some old woman.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:27 am

Over here it's normally bald fat men in the BNP or UKIP, every old lady I know are the most tolerant, they have lived enough to know we are all the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:30 am

here i think the old men shut up for fear someone will fight them
Old women know they are protected so know they don't have to worry.

And the racist grandma trope exists for a reason

Racist Rant Video On Sydney Train Shows Passenger Stepping In To Defend Muslim Woman Cfc622b059b7e62240187ed73084cf091d2dd20f7528dce21e6fdab416ce06fb
Racist Rant Video On Sydney Train Shows Passenger Stepping In To Defend Muslim Woman Grandmas-cookies-overrated
Racist Rant Video On Sydney Train Shows Passenger Stepping In To Defend Muslim Woman 0689-comedy-1-54dabe737db6d
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:21 pm

risingsun wrote:Over here it's normally bald fat men in the BNP or UKIP, every old lady I know are the most tolerant, they have lived enough to know we are all the same.

And here is the central point where liberalists and lefties (and especially liberal lefties) FAIL .......... absolutely

we are NOT all the SAME

every one of us has different expectations desires and wants and needs.
every one of us is unique and does things slightly differently
every one of us has different interests and past times

and yet the lefty wants us all to sit in the same little grey boxes doing the same (approved) little grey things, living the same little grey lives

why the "left have red for their colour is beyond me....grey suits them so much better

the race to the bottom, no individuality, and state sanctioned, state dependant lives only.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:06 pm

darknessss wrote:
risingsun wrote:Over here it's normally bald fat men in the BNP or UKIP, every old lady I know are the most tolerant, they have lived enough to know we are all the same.

And here is the central point where liberalists and lefties (and especially liberal lefties) FAIL ..........  absolutely

we are NOT all the SAME

and yet the lefty wants us all to sit in the same little grey boxes doing the same  (approved) little grey things, living the same little grey lives

why the "left have red for their colour is beyond me....grey suits them so much better

the race to the bottom, no individuality, and state sanctioned, state dependant lives only.....

That, of course, is not what anybody on the left means by "all the same." It means that from a wider perspective, the things we think of as differences are not very significant compared to the things we have in common.

I still don't understand how you personally can reconcile your beliefs that the left loves multiculture and that it loves gray sameness. They are the opposite of one another.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
darknessss wrote:

And here is the central point where liberalists and lefties (and especially liberal lefties) FAIL ..........  absolutely

we are NOT all the SAME

and yet the lefty wants us all to sit in the same little grey boxes doing the same  (approved) little grey things, living the same little grey lives

That, of course, is not what anybody on the left means by "all the same." It means that from a wider perspective, the things we think of as differences are not very significant compared to the things we have in common.

I still don't understand how you personally can reconcile your beliefs that the left loves multiculture and that it loves gray sameness. They are the opposite of one another.

the left doesnt have a "wider perspective"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:38 pm

No Victor, we have a much, much wider perspective. It's only your narrow right wing perspective that gives you that view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:50 pm

yeah ...really...

lets see

suck up to the EU

destroy, by doing so every small business.

lets start there

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:52 pm

darknessss wrote:yeah ...really...

lets see

suck up to the EU

lets start there

Why don't you address this?

Bit of a wider perspective than focusing on how the EU is affecting UK small businesses, I think.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
darknessss wrote:yeah ...really...

lets see

suck up to the EU

lets start there

Why don't you address this?

yes but "multiculturalism" is one driver of grey sameness...

lets face it what the left promote is in any case NOT "multiculturalism" is it....it is the repression of one culture to the favouring of certain others ....for now....
vis it is "racist" to fly the flag of St. George

but perfectly ok to fly the crescent

the left IMO envisage a mish mash unsatifactory mixed up mess

and you know what coulour you get when you mix up ALL the colours in a paint pallet.........a mucky grey........

Bit of a wider perspective than focusing on how the EU is affecting UK small businesses, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:10 pm

and as for wider perspective than small businesses...I dont think so....

do you have any idea of how many people rely on THEIR own small business to live??

of course THEY dont matter do they....colateral damage to the lefty wet dream of total control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:15 pm

Er, yet again showing you don't know what their policy actually is Victor:

• Cut business rates for small businesses, funded by cancelling coalition’s planned cut in corporation tax, and give institutional investors “a duty to act in the best interests of ordinary savers” - prioritising long-term growth.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/13/labour-manifesto-pledges-what-the-experts-say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:24 pm

risingsun wrote:Er, yet again showing you don't know what their policy actually is Victor:

• Cut business rates for small businesses, funded by cancelling coalition’s planned cut in corporation tax, and give institutional investors “a duty to act in the best interests of ordinary savers” - prioritising long-term growth.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/13/labour-manifesto-pledges-what-the-experts-say

blah blah blah

many many small businesses, in particular "one man bands DONT PAY "business rates" since they work from home ...and if your business doesnt take up more than a certain % of your home you dont pay business rates...

so thats a load of cobblers

your one man pumber sparky chippie that works out of his garage shed or whatever is unaffected...

but the lefty's orgasmic relationship with Brussels of course is a different matter....

THAT cripples small businesses....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:37 pm

the wider perspective and "freedom" of the left

THE European Court of Justice ruled yesterday that the European Union can lawfully suppress political criticism of its institutions and of leading figures, sweeping aside English Common Law and 50 years of European precedents on civil liberties.

The EU's top court found that the European Commission was entitled to sack Bernard Connolly, a British economist dismissed in 1995 for writing a critique of European monetary integration entitled The Rotten Heart of Europe.

The ruling stated that the commission could restrict dissent in order to "protect the rights of others" and punish individuals who "damaged the institution's image and reputation". The case has wider implications for free speech that could extend to EU citizens who do not work for the Brussels bureaucracy.

The court called the Connolly book "aggressive, derogatory and insulting", taking particular umbrage at the author's suggestion that Economic and Monetary Union was a threat to democracy, freedom and "ultimately peace".

However, it dropped an argument put forward three months ago by the advocate-general, Damaso Ruiz-Jarabo Colomer, which implied that Mr Connolly's criticism of the EU was akin to extreme blasphemy, and therefore not protected speech.
Related Articles

Mr Connolly, who has been told to pay the European Commission's legal costs, said the proceedings did not amount to a fair hearing. He said: "We're back to the Star Chamber and Acts of Attainder: the rights of defendants are not respected or guaranteed in any way; the offence of seditious libel has been resurrected."

Mr Colomer wrote in his opinion last November that a landmark British case on free speech had "no foundation or relevance" in European law, suggesting that the European Court was unwilling to give much consideration to British legal tradition.

yup. really a wider perspective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:40 pm

OR
I’ve just read one of the most chilling articles I have ever seen. It was in the international (English language) version of the German magazine Der Spiegel. The headline was “Fanning The Flames of the Euro Crisis: Europe’s 10 Most Dangerous Politicians”. The article included a “rogues’ gallery” of Europe’s 10 supposedly “most dangerous politicians“.

I don’t know who half of them are, but they include Nigel Farage from the UK, Marine Le Pen from France, Geert Wilders from Holland and Timo Soini from Finland

What they all have in common is that they have all dared to criticise the EU bureaucracy and their great European project. The grovellingly europhiliac Der Spiegel accused these 10 “most dangerous politicians” of being “populists who are whipping up sentiment – and thereby worsening the crisis”. Furthermore, Der Spiegel was outraged that these 10 “most dangerous politicians” were “playing with fire that could threaten the entire European project”. And Der Spiegel ranted that the 10 “most dangerous politicians” were criticising the EU “to attract as many voters as they can for their own gain. All of this, of course, comes at the expense of a united Europe”.

Der Spiegel was particularly outraged that Marine Le Pen had said: “Frau Merkel and her friends, Van Rompuy and the European Commission are in the final stages of creating a European Soviet Union. We are about to lose our status as a free nation”. What Der Spiegel didn’t mention was that respected former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev was quoted about six years ago as saying: “The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”

What is frightening about this article is the mindset it reveals. The Europhiliacs, like Der Spiegel, seem to believe that everything the EU does is right and anyone who dares question our masters in Brussels must therefore be wrong and “dangerous”. It never occurs to the Europhiliacs that people like Farage and Le Pen and Wilders might represent their compatriots’ desire to be free of the crushing weight of the corrupt, wasteful EU bureaucracy that is crippling European economies, crushing industry, destroying jobs and ruining lives (particularly in countries where youth employment is above 50%).

Already the Europhiliacs are calling those who criticise the EU “dangerous”. The EU bureaucrats overthrew elected governments in Italy and Greece and replaced them with more obedient EU lackeys. In Greece, the admittedly rather unpleasant but democratically-elected members of Golden Dawn have been arrested and the Greek Parliament has voted to deprive the anti-EU party of any state funding. I wonder how long it will be until our EU masters decree that any criticism of them is “damaging to European solidarity”, “risks inflaming hatred” and therefore should be a criminal offence?

Here’s the article http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/ten-politicians-who-worsen-the-euro-crisis-with-aggressive-rhetoric-a-848762.html

Oh, and here’s a comment I quite liked from a reader of a national newspaper: “Our Lords and Masters have a new, slightly less ambitious goal: the euro survives. Nothing else. Prosperity is unnecessary. Stability is unnecessary. Growth is unnecessary. However weak, however ineffectually it replaces such strong currencies as the Deutschmark and the Franc, the euro shall be considered a success if it continues to exist as a currency, like the Angolan Kwanza or the Bangladeshi Taka, and all policy shall be directed to that end. Nations in Europe exist to serve the currency, not the currency to serve the nations. This is not economics. This is religion”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:43 am

No it's not usually those people that you describe.I read an article recently where Muslims in the UK have been reporting such verbal attacks as being carried out by well dressed professional looking people.

And those people have been both black & white men & women.

The false victim status of the Muslim is well recognized worldwide & is one of the reasons why they are being targeted.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:58 am

There are an awful lot of Eastern Europeans who feel exactly the same way.

I've talked to a lot of them.

See they way you and Veya generalised about who says stuff about Muslims?

"Little old ladies"

"fat, bald men"

Well that's what you lot hate about what people do with Muslims - as the example in the story shows.

It's easy isn't it?

The old lady generalised Muslims and you generalised people that dislike them.

Perhaps if everyone stopped judging, generalising and tip-toeing around.....we'd find the truth somewhere in the middle.

Just a thought.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:33 am

You don't think maybe that was said tongue in cheek to stick up for old ladies? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:48 am

risingsun wrote:You don't think maybe that was said tongue in cheek to stick up for old ladies?  lol!

Erm, I think it can seem that way now.... Rolling Eyes

You know that old West Indian expression?

"Own it!"
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:53 am

risingsun wrote:Ta.

Hahahahah have a nice day sassy, I'm off out shopping with my mum
My little one is after some kind of Disney princess so that'll be me in the Disney shop getting stung Evil or Very Mad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:54 am

And I'm finishing packing for holiday whoop whoop!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:00 am

risingsun wrote:And I'm finishing packing for holiday whoop whoop!

Where you going?
I don't think we will get a holiday this year, due to the cost of moving.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:30 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Shady wrote:

No it's not usually those people that you describe.I read an article recently where Muslims in the UK have been reporting such verbal attacks as being carried out by well dressed professional looking people.

And those people have been both black & white men & women.

The false victim status of the Muslim is well recognized worldwide & is one of the reasons why they are being targeted.

Lol! So, they are targeting Muslims as victims because Muslims have a false state of victim hood?

Good afternoon Zack.

Yes,that's correct.

Were you not aware of that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:33 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Shady wrote:

Fibber.I could feel you dying to jump all over my teasing posts but you held back........for a while. Wink

You young girls just can't resist a man in uniform.

Oh the other Shady......Ol Shady the pirate? Don't worry about him Sassy.He's well under control & has been very quiet for some time now.

Racist Rant Video On Sydney Train Shows Passenger Stepping In To Defend Muslim Woman 1284863816

YEP...

Those doses of Lithium and Ritilin®️ have been doing wonders for you, haven't they young Master Shady ?

Racist Rant Video On Sydney Train Shows Passenger Stepping In To Defend Muslim Woman 1780941361

All things considered,I think I'm doing pretty well at moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down