NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

3 posters

Go down

I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better  Empty I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:51 pm

Shocked my grandson told me today I love you I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better  3489511464

Back to top Go down

I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better  Empty Re: I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by eddie Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:20 am

Hahahahahahaha well I can see his point
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better  Empty Re: I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:51 am

lol! from the mouths of babes eh x

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:59 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:lol! from the mouths of babes eh x

Oh yes indeed! When I asked my daughter once if she "loved me the mostest", she told me she loved spaghetti bolognese with cheese the most.

I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better  2794048296
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:55 pm

MY great Grandaughter said, Grandads nice but I love Scruffy [one of my cats]
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:lol! from the mouths of babes eh x

Oh yes indeed! When I asked my daughter once if she "loved me the mostest", she told me she loved spaghetti bolognese with cheese the most.

I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better  2794048296

she definitely has point there edds spag bol and cheese is yummy , ha ha bless her x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:04 pm

nicko wrote:MY great Grandaughter  said,  Grandads nice but I love Scruffy [one of my cats]

aww so cute , my nephew when he was a little tot used to go with us to see our elderly aunt who was at that time 89 and she had age spots on her face , well she used to say . come and give me a kiss before you go , he always replied .... i'm not kissing you cos you got a mucky face ... I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better  3489511464 I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better  3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:55 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
nicko wrote:MY great Grandaughter  said,  Grandads nice but I love Scruffy [one of my cats]

aww so cute , my nephew when he was a little tot used to go with us to see our elderly aunt who was at that time 89 and she had age spots on her face , well she used to say . come and give me a kiss before you go , he always replied .... i'm not kissing you cos you got a mucky face ... I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better  3489511464 I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better  3489511464

Awww...VOD! So spontaneous...but imagine how that made poor aunty feel. She can't help it...and just when she needs lots o' love. Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Awww...VOD!  So spontaneous...but imagine how that made poor aunty feel.  She can't help it...and just when she needs lots o' love. Mad

I know but she really didn't mind at all , she had many grandchildren and g/grandchildren , she used to laugh at him and he was only 3 at the time.
My auntie has died now years ago but i will never forget her she was a wise lady with a lot of good advice .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Children just say it like it is, good or bad!
That's why when they love you, you can really believe they love you!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:35 pm

that's true , and thats why my nephew just thought my aunties was mucky lol, to him it was he didn't mean to be offensive children don't know how to offend like you say they just say it as it is x

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:16 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Awww...VOD!  So spontaneous...but imagine how that made poor aunty feel.  She can't help it...and just when she needs lots o' love. Mad

I know but she really didn't mind at all , she had many grandchildren and g/grandchildren , she used to laugh at him and he was only 3 at the time.
My auntie has died now years ago but i will never forget her she was a wise lady with a lot of good advice .

Good for her.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down