NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Needham's family have travelled to Greece after new lead

Go down

Ben Needham's family have travelled to Greece after new lead Empty Ben Needham's family have travelled to Greece after new lead

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:43 pm

15 April 2015 at 4:37pm

Three generations of Ben Needham's family have travelled to Greece to follow up one of the strongest leads they've ever had since the toddler's disappearance.

Ben vanished from the holiday island of Kos in 1991 - but over the last few months his mother Kerry was contacted by someone who thinks he's Ben.

Kerry, his grandmother Christine and sister Leighanna went to meet him on mainland Greece.

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/story/2015-04-15/ben-needhams-family-have-travelled-to-greece-after-new-lead/

Fingers crossed for them

Back to top Go down

Ben Needham's family have travelled to Greece after new lead Empty Re: Ben Needham's family have travelled to Greece after new lead

Post by eddie Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:00 pm

Oh this is fantastic!!! I pray that it's him.

I'm not going to go on about Madeleine McCann but I always wondered why the Needham's didn't get as much media attention as the McCanns.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Ben Needham's family have travelled to Greece after new lead Empty Re: Ben Needham's family have travelled to Greece after new lead

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Oh i hope they have found him praying for them all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:42 pm

Bad news I'm afraid:

SYP continues to support Ben Needham inquiry

South Yorkshire Police has been supporting the Greek authorities in exhausting previous lines of enquiry relating to the disappearance of Ben Needham before the force's investigation begun this month.

As part of those enquiries, a DNA test was carried out in March on a man in Greece who believed he could have been Ben. The DNA test confirmed the man was not Ben Needham.

http://www.southyorks.police.uk/news-syp/syp-continues-support-ben-needham-inquiry

The inquiry goes on and the force will continue to support both Ben Needham's family and the Greek authorities in progressing the investigation and establishing what happened to Ben.

Anyone who has information relevant to the investigation, who has not already reported their information to police, can contact the inquiry team on 01142963025 or email them at opben.needham@southyorks.pnn.police.uk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:52 pm

so sad it must be agony for his mum and the rest of the family not knowing where he is . I don't know how they have coped Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:46 pm

Oh what bad news.
Still, if one comes forward it might prompt others.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down