NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Spark: Psychedelics, Consciousness, and the Birth of Civilization

Go down

The Divine Spark: Psychedelics, Consciousness, and the Birth of Civilization  Empty The Divine Spark: Psychedelics, Consciousness, and the Birth of Civilization

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:47 am

I've been very lucky; I feel I've been blessed; I've lived a blessed life. I'm grateful to the universe for giving me the chance to live this life.
But why am I here? Why are you here? Why are we all here on planet earth? Why are we conscious? What are our lives for?
In answer to such questions, I can't offer any facts. I can only give you my view, which is that this world is a theatre of experience and that consciousness is fundamentally nonphysical and one of the driving forces of the universe like gravity or electricity. My guess is that consciousness has chosen to manifest in physical form and perhaps has invested in a very long process of manifestation on the earth - a four-and-a-half-billion-year process using evolution.

http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/HancockG14.php

This might be right up your alley Eddie to read.

Back to top Go down

The Divine Spark: Psychedelics, Consciousness, and the Birth of Civilization  Empty Re: The Divine Spark: Psychedelics, Consciousness, and the Birth of Civilization

Post by nicko Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:37 am

All the worlds a stage, etc.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down