NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids react to gay marriage

3 posters

Go down

Kids react to gay marriage Empty Kids react to gay marriage

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:27 pm

This video, uploaded by the Fine Bros, explores the issue of equal marriage, and same-sex relationships, with children, and documents their (mainly very positive) reactions to same-sex proposal videos.
The video notes: “The opinions of children about these issues can give incredibly valuable insight into where our society currently stands and where we are headed as people. It’s important to discuss these topics openly in hopes of a better tomorrow through dialogue and conversation.”
The reactions of the children, all aged 5-13 years old, have been considered a positive sign for the future of equality in the US.

cheers 

Back to top Go down

Kids react to gay marriage Empty Re: Kids react to gay marriage

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:58 pm

IMO kids are growing up a hell of a lot faster these days mentally, i have seen this with my own nephew who is just approaching two years old and it astounds me tbf!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:00 pm

I like the the girl in the Green that doesn't seem uncomfortable with gays still Exclaims that 'no one should be mad'
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:03 pm

veya_victaous wrote:I like the the girl in the Green that doesn't seem uncomfortable with gays still Exclaims that 'no one should be mad'
......No one should be mad at gay people! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Will be seeing the bible belt and the die hard republicans into a frenzy no doubt lol! 

We will probably see some kind of protest by the Westboro mob no doubt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Might be jumping the gun here but that boy that was mostly protesting could be in an Islamic family, but they aren't all like that, it just stuck out and that was all.....As in all honesty imo homosexuality is more accepted in other Asian faiths IMHO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:58 pm

I loved that, was getting ready to post it myself! Though the little kid in green with the weird eyebrows is a budding hater ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Kids react to gay marriage Empty No doubt!

Post by Caution Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:57 am

I lost it right before the 15 minute mark where he's asked if it will be legal everywhere when he grows up.

"No, no, no!" and piercing the air with his hand in different places for each "no," as to denote "everywhere."

I like the halting inflection on the last no, juuuust to make sure you understand how very tired he is of saying no to you - the same inflection a parent would use on their kid in the car after being asked 47 times if they're there yet.

At this point in the interview he's probably just about had it with all of these questions and isn't putting much thought into it anymore.

Made my day, thanks for posting :-)
Caution
Caution
the Ghost who mods, Lord of the Shadow realms, *may contain peanuts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down