NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trevor Noah to Succeed Jon Stewart on ‘The Daily Show’

Go down

Trevor Noah to Succeed Jon Stewart on ‘The Daily Show’ Empty Trevor Noah to Succeed Jon Stewart on ‘The Daily Show’

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:52 am

In December, Trevor Noah, a 31-year-old comedian, made his debut as an on-air contributor on “The Daily Show With Jon Stewart,” offering his outsider’s perspective, as a biracial South African, on the United States.

“I never thought I’d be more afraid of police in America than in South Africa,” he said with a smile. “It kind of makes me a little nostalgic for the old days, back home.”

Now, after only three appearances on that Comedy Central show, Mr. Noah has gotten a huge and unexpected promotion. On Monday, Comedy Central announced that Mr. Noah would be the new host of “The Daily Show,” succeeding Mr. Stewart after he steps down later this year.

Trevor Noah to Succeed Jon Stewart on ‘The Daily Show’ 30dail10

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/31/arts/television/trevor-noah-to-succeed-jon-stewart-on-the-daily-show.html?_r=0

Back to top Go down

Trevor Noah to Succeed Jon Stewart on ‘The Daily Show’ Empty Re: Trevor Noah to Succeed Jon Stewart on ‘The Daily Show’

Post by Cass Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:53 am

I admit that ive never heard of him but wish him luck.

it just wont be the same without Jon.......sob
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down