NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Crossing the Line 2: The New Face of Anti-Semitism on Campus .

Go down

.Crossing the Line 2: The New Face of Anti-Semitism on Campus . Empty .Crossing the Line 2: The New Face of Anti-Semitism on Campus .

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:04 am

This really needs to be watched as it shows the distorted message promoted by some of the left and shows the new Hate that is forming against Jews today.
Israel is not without criticism and never should be but people need to start seeing what is actually going on with this new antisemitism.

Back to top Go down

.Crossing the Line 2: The New Face of Anti-Semitism on Campus . Empty Re: .Crossing the Line 2: The New Face of Anti-Semitism on Campus .

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:18 am

Looks like a lot of the so-called anti-Semitism is just protest against the policies of Israel to me ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

.Crossing the Line 2: The New Face of Anti-Semitism on Campus . Empty Re: .Crossing the Line 2: The New Face of Anti-Semitism on Campus .

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:46 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Looks like a lot of the so-called anti-Semitism is just protest against the policies of Israel to me ...

Which proves you are no Liberal and ignore discrmination.
So how is calling students facists and threatening them legitimate protesting?
Seriously Ben sometimes you really have your head firmly buried in the sand.
So explain to me how the discourse which seeks to deligitimze Israel and thus deligitimize Jews is not antisemitic? There is no genuine discourse, they just shout down, threaten and even have people arrested for speaking which is nothing short of the worst discrmination. That is not protesting, that is intimidation.
You cannot evcen see the same discourse that was used before against the Jews.
Again there is nothing wrong with ligitimate protesting and critiscism of israel, this is beyond that and it is a camapaign of hate.
You know more than anyone I stand against discrmination, so why is it here you excuse some?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down