NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US adults are dumber than the average human

3 posters

Go down

US adults are dumber than the average human  Empty US adults are dumber than the average human

Post by veya_victaous Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:22 am

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/us-adults-are-dumber-than-the-average-human/story-fnixwvgh-1226735154370

"IT'S LONG been known that America's school kids haven't measured well compared with international peers. Now, there's a new twist: Adults don't either.
In math, reading and problem-solving using technology – all skills considered critical for global competitiveness and economic strength – American adults scored below the international average on a global test, according to results released Tuesday.

Adults in Japan, Canada, Australia, Finland and multiple other countries scored significantly higher than the United States in all three areas on the test. Beyond basic reading and math, respondents were tested on activities such as calculating mileage reimbursement due to a salesman, sorting email and comparing food expiration dates on grocery store tags.
"

Just quoting source Cool  dont shoot the messenger Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

US adults are dumber than the average human  Empty Re: US adults are dumber than the average human

Post by Lurker Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:12 am

I agree! The messenger is spot on!
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

US adults are dumber than the average human  Empty Re: US adults are dumber than the average human

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:05 am

Crud, wish there was a way to take the test! Yes, I think I'd do better. Yes, I feel bad about that ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down