NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abrahamic faiths good ideas verses bad ideas?

Go down

Abrahamic faiths good ideas verses bad ideas? Empty Abrahamic faiths good ideas verses bad ideas?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:58 am

Okay I am poorly told about that religion should be excused any criticism due to good from religion.
My view is there is very little in what can be termed as good ideas in these 3 religions and happy for anyone to try and prove me wrong.
So I will leave the floor open for people to state which ideas taught are good?

Back to top Go down

Abrahamic faiths good ideas verses bad ideas? Empty Re: Abrahamic faiths good ideas verses bad ideas?

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:25 am

Some Guy Goes To Hell
Abrahamic faiths good ideas verses bad ideas? Some-guy-goes-to-hell_c_4763637

treat other how you'd be treated... that's about it
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Abrahamic faiths good ideas verses bad ideas? Empty Re: Abrahamic faiths good ideas verses bad ideas?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:04 am

Is that it?
Which is rendered moot by other verses which command harm onto others.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:09 am

well yeah it's a stupid religion ..

Only a moron would keep referencing back to it Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down