NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas NRA leader: Teachers should be able to spank kids ‘so I don’t have to put a bullet’ in them

Go down

Texas NRA leader: Teachers should be able to spank kids ‘so I don’t have to put a bullet’ in them Empty Texas NRA leader: Teachers should be able to spank kids ‘so I don’t have to put a bullet’ in them

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:45 am

A high-ranking member of the Texas branch of the National Rifle Association said in a recent forum post that teachers should be allowed to use force against students in public schools, up to and including deadly force to save people like himself from having to “put a bullet” in them when they become criminals.
To make matters worse, Charles “Chas” Cotton was making the remarks in such a way as to appear to subtly threaten a black female state legislator’s family.
Democratic State Rep. Alma Allen has recently proposed legislation to stop corporal punishment in all public primary and secondary schools in Texas. Currently, a patchwork of laws is in effect across the state. Many school districts allow parents to sign a waiver each year authorizing school personnel to hit their children.

The Texas NRA’s Cotton said that Rep. Allen is getting above herself.
“I’m sick of this woman and her ‘don’t touch my kid regardless what he/she did or will do again’ attitude,” Cotton fumed in a post on the Texas Concealed Handgun License forum. “Perhaps a good paddling in school may keep me from having to put a bullet in him later.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/texas-nra-leader-teachers-should-be-able-to-spank-kids-so-i-dont-have-to-put-a-bullet-in-them/

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Texas NRA leader: Teachers should be able to spank kids ‘so I don’t have to put a bullet’ in them Empty Re: Texas NRA leader: Teachers should be able to spank kids ‘so I don’t have to put a bullet’ in them

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:44 pm

See how does threatening to put a bullet in someone NOT make him a criminal? he just threaten to kill people. how is he not having authorities take him down.

This is where the NRA people are fucked in the head
theft is not as bad as killing someone
Don't give a shit about their denseness fantasy bullshit, that attitude is a danger to society they should be locked up with the fucking terrorists. Anyone with fantasies to kill people that's they state they will put into practice if ever given what they think in an opportunity should be in a psyche ward at least.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Texas NRA leader: Teachers should be able to spank kids ‘so I don’t have to put a bullet’ in them Empty Re: Texas NRA leader: Teachers should be able to spank kids ‘so I don’t have to put a bullet’ in them

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down