NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guy Takes To Balcony With An Epic Underwear Dance That Will Leave You Cheering

Go down

Guy Takes To Balcony With An Epic Underwear Dance That Will Leave You Cheering Empty Guy Takes To Balcony With An Epic Underwear Dance That Will Leave You Cheering

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:49 pm

Jimmy Pope made us want to grab our dancing shoes last year after his roommate shared a video of him blissfully grooving to an 80s hit song while cleaning their apartment.
Now, Pope is back with yet another infectious clip -- this time featuring him shaking his tailfeather on the balcony of his apartment for all the world to see.
The video, uploaded on Jan. 19, shows Pope getting out of bed one morning to find a party raging next door. A DJ was spinning EDM hits at the event, believed to be the Stay Hungry Purple Tailgate held in Baltimore last November, as dozens of revelers milled about.
He may have just leapt out of bed, but Pope, wearing nothing but his underwear, was ready to boogy down. After casting his eyes briefly on the scene, he promptly broke into a no-holds-barred jig, eliciting a wild response from the guests (and even the DJ) below.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/21/jimmy-pope-dance-balcony-krewski_n_6516762.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

lol!

Back to top Go down

Guy Takes To Balcony With An Epic Underwear Dance That Will Leave You Cheering Empty Re: Guy Takes To Balcony With An Epic Underwear Dance That Will Leave You Cheering

Post by eddie Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:21 am

Where does he live that he'd get hundreds of people parting on the street below?
I've seen this but thought it was all a set-up?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Guy Takes To Balcony With An Epic Underwear Dance That Will Leave You Cheering Empty Re: Guy Takes To Balcony With An Epic Underwear Dance That Will Leave You Cheering

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:34 pm

eddie wrote:Where does he live that he'd get hundreds of people parting on the street below?
Great fun but a set up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:36 pm

This one is real, some mates were there

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:07 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:Where does he live that he'd get hundreds of people parting on the street below?
Great fun but a set up.

Nems? Why have you got my Grandmother's tit as your avatar? Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:58 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:
Great fun but a set up.

Nems? Why have you got my Grandmother's tit as your avatar? Shocked

To show my utter admiration for JD who never fails to mention the sucking a lemon comment made by Ben.
I may have to change it now as it appears JDs place died in the night. As some one else said perhaps the twits (is that what you call those who tweet?) don't want all their new friends to see the shitting in the street videos.
Or perhaps JD finally succumbed to the laws of nature and disappeared up his own farter as he classily liked to put it. Guy Takes To Balcony With An Epic Underwear Dance That Will Leave You Cheering 2984306523

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down