NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man's Proposal Destroys Entire House After Crane Falls Through Roof

2 posters

Go down

Man's Proposal Destroys Entire House After Crane Falls Through Roof Empty Man's Proposal Destroys Entire House After Crane Falls Through Roof

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:17 am

A man's elaborate attempt to propose to his girlfriend ended in disaster when a crane destroyed a house.

The gent wanted to be lifted in front of the bedroom window of his girlfriend to ask for her hand in marriage, in the central Dutch town of IJsselstein. No people were injured in the accident, the groom-to-be jumped to safety without injuries and his girlfriend accepted to marry him, according to local Dutch media.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/12/13/mans-proposal-destroys-house-holland_n_6319784.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Man's Proposal Destroys Entire House After Crane Falls Through Roof Empty Re: Man's Proposal Destroys Entire House After Crane Falls Through Roof

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:39 am

It just made me crack up that.
Well you cannot say she doe not love him, (for better or worse as they say), if you are not put off with a disaster such as this.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Man's Proposal Destroys Entire House After Crane Falls Through Roof Empty Re: Man's Proposal Destroys Entire House After Crane Falls Through Roof

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:56 pm

I agree with Bee.  What kind of idiots over there can get their hands on a crane without the slightest idea of how to operate one?  

Apparently after first slicing through the roof, they went back and took the whole house down.

Thot the Dutch had more sense...but then, I'm reminded they legalized marijuana over there.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down