NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odds say Green Bay in Super Bowl...and wins.

4 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

Odds say Green Bay in Super Bowl...and wins. Empty Odds say Green Bay in Super Bowl...and wins.

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:45 am

Yep, niners lost to Oakland. Odds say Green Bay in Super Bowl...and wins. 3633442240

The world has turned on its axis and will never be the same.

Over to you Cass.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Odds say Green Bay in Super Bowl...and wins. Empty Re: Odds say Green Bay in Super Bowl...and wins.

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:57 am

Niners lost to Oakland?

Oh, man ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Odds say Green Bay in Super Bowl...and wins. Empty Re: Odds say Green Bay in Super Bowl...and wins.

Post by Cass Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:43 pm

AARON AARON HE'S OUR MAN!
52 SHADES OF CLAY!!!!
ADMIRIAL NELSON KEEPS ON RUNNING.....AND SCORING.

Ahem......sorry.

I love the niners too - they were my team in younger days - I had like 5 posters all of the beautiful St. Joe but they need to fire Roman and get someone in who will guide Kap. the while damn season hes spent with a deer in the headlights look. I hope JH will stay - its just 1 bad year and all the whispers are unhappy fan scuttlebutt. Heartbreaking year.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:56 pm

I'm not sure Kap is the answer.  He was the original in the pistol offense, so Jim jumped on him.  But he's not developing into a mature QB.  Also, I wouldn't be too quick to knock Gabe...he built those great offenses at Stanford.

Niners were supposed to draft Aaron.  He was a natural for them.  He grew up in the Bay Area.  His team was the Niners.  He wanted to be drafted by the Niners.  He went to school at Berkeley, right across the Bay. Berkeley won the Pac-10 when he was there. Everybody expected he would be drafted by the Niners.

But the Niners were in the clutches of Coach Mike Nolan, a coach who doesn't know shit about offense (he's now Atlanta's defensive coordinator--how's that going?).  So, with the first pick, they went with Alex Smith, who is now with Kansas City (how's that going?).

Mediocre people yield mediocre results.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:29 am

more likely Tom Brady and the patriots
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:46 am

groomsy wrote:more likely Tom Brady and the patriots

pfft....you wish
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:35 am

I like Brady. Another Bay Area boy outta San Mateo, Junípero Serra High School. Also grew up a Niners fan.

I think groomsy is right to this extent: the Super Bowl will be New England v. Green Bay. But Green Bay will win.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:55 am

Cass wrote:
groomsy wrote:more likely Tom Brady and the patriots

pfft....you wish

why would i wish? not a Brady fan
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:25 am

groomsy wrote:
Cass wrote:

pfft....you wish

why would i wish? not a Brady fan

dude - just joking :8

I really cannot stand Brady
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:17 am

Yeah...he was the QB when the League made up the 'tuck rule'. Odds say Green Bay in Super Bowl...and wins. 1780941361

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down