NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US pastor Steven Anderson says gay people should be executed for an 'Aids free Christmas'

+2
eddie
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

US pastor Steven Anderson says gay people should be executed for an 'Aids free Christmas'  Empty US pastor Steven Anderson says gay people should be executed for an 'Aids free Christmas'

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:49 am

A US Christian pastor has claimed that the world could be “Aids free by Christmas” if all gay people were executed.

In a sermon titled “Aids: The Judgement of God”, Steven Anderson told the congregation of the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona, that the Bible advocates genocide of LGBT people.
“Anybody who's a homo or bi - it's all the same category - sodomite is what the Bible would call them,” he said.
Speaking ahead of World Aids Day, which took place on 1 December, Anderson said the world had been “brainwashed” about the disease, which he claimed was in fact “the judgement of God”.

In a sermon during which he ranted and stomped his feet, he said he had discovered the “cure” for Aids in the book of Leviticus.
He said: “We can have an Aids free world by Christmas. Okay, it wouldn’t be totally Aids free, but we’d be like 90-some per cent Aids free by Christmas if we follow this.”
Telling his audience to turn to Leviticus 20:13, Anderson read aloud: “If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, even both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.”
He then said: “And that, my friend, is the cure for Aids. It was right there in the Bible all along - and they’re out spending billions of dollars in research and testing. It’s curable - right there. Because if you executed the homos like God recommends, you wouldn’t have all this AIDS running rampant.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-pastor-steven-anderson-says-gay-people-should-be-executed-for-an-aids-free-christmas-9903543.html

Holy crap on a cracker, what a deranged loon.
What next, a cure for truancy, execute all children that disobey their parents, as per Exodus 21:17?

Back to top Go down

US pastor Steven Anderson says gay people should be executed for an 'Aids free Christmas'  Empty Re: US pastor Steven Anderson says gay people should be executed for an 'Aids free Christmas'

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:40 pm

I'd really like to talk to members of his congregation, get their reaction to this insanity ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

US pastor Steven Anderson says gay people should be executed for an 'Aids free Christmas'  Empty Re: US pastor Steven Anderson says gay people should be executed for an 'Aids free Christmas'

Post by eddie Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'd really like to talk to members of his congregation, get their reaction to this insanity ...

Well,my reaction is that he's a fucktard.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:12 pm

I'm surprised he is Baptist. Tucked away in the Mormon Valley of the Sun. Maybe there is an ecclesiastical merger...

Ooops, can't be...Mormons aren't Christian.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:10 am

Did some digging and found that Steven Anderson has made quite a few headlines, with stuff like:

"If you want to know how I'd like to see Obama die, I'd like him to die of natural causes," Anderson told KNXV-TV. "I don't want him to be a martyr. We don't need another holiday. I'd like to see him die, like Ted Kennedy, of brain cancer."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/minister-in-spotlight-after-obama-death-prayers/

In the same sermon Anderson attacked "sodomites" and called for the execution of gays back then too. I invited him on my radio program at the time, not just to try to understand this lunacy and challenge him on it; I think we need to expose people like Anderson, so the world can see their hate and be made aware of their dangerous rhetoric. He told me he wouldn't consider an individual a "murderer" if he or she shot the president, and then talked about his belief that gays should be executed. He claimed that "homosexuals infiltrate church and molest kids." When I told him I was gay and didn't molest children, he said I certainly was molesting children and called me a liar. I asked if he would then pray that I'd die too. He answered, "If you're a homosexual I hope you get brain cancer like Ted Kennedy."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/meet-the-pastor-who-told_b_6275954.html

"First of all, it's not for a woman to be doing the preaching. And second of all, it's not for women to be speaking. Even if they were to have a question, they're not to ask that question in the church, number one. And number two, even if they wanted to ask questions of their husband, they should wait until they get home."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/26/steven-anderson-women-silence_n_5035528.html

He's into New World Order conspiracies, Holocaust denial, Young Earth creationism ... and his Twitter feed is mostly run by bots:

I liked a @YouTube video https://youtu.be/AEGPEAj9CGI?a Pastor Stephen J. Anderson: Obama's mother a whore

He has eight homeschooled kids, which makes me think he's probably in the scary Quiverfull movement.

I hope Pastor Anderson lives a long, healthy, happy life with his wife and kids. And I will pray that someone burns down his church when nobody's there.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:56 am

oh him.....yeah he's an attention whore.......pops open his ugly mouth now and again and makes the news.

the day after his I hate Obama speech one of his ahem "congregation " was questioned about why he was open carrying an AR-15 at the Phoenix Convention Center where the President was speaking.........ummmm ok.

so Ben in answer to you wanting to hear what his congregation thinks? my guess is they don't .....at all....
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:45 am

Cass wrote:oh him.....yeah he's an attention whore.......pops open his ugly mouth now and again and makes the news.

the day after his I hate Obama speech one of his ahem "congregation " was questioned about why he was open carrying an AR-15 at the Phoenix Convention Center where the President was speaking.........ummmm ok.

so Ben in answer to you wanting to hear what his congregation thinks? my guess is they don't .....at all....

Sounds like he's vying for the title of next WBC ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:00 am

Like I said, the man is a fucktard and his congregation is a bunch of floating turds in a birdbath.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:57 am

Faithful Word Baptist Church is sounding more like Westboro Baptist Church.

Any Christian that openly advocates the deaths of others should reevaluate their strength and resolve in their faith. Christianity does not promote or condone such things --- despite what "pastors" of this ilk tell you.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:04 am

IndependentThoughts wrote:Faithful Word Baptist Church is sounding more like Westboro Baptist Church.

Any Christian that openly advocates the deaths of others should reevaluate their strength and resolve in their faith.  Christianity does not promote or condone such things --- despite what "pastors" of this ilk tell you.

Which reminds me of what people say about moderate Muslims, actually Smile http://www.newsfixboard.com/t6846-on-moderate-Muslims

That tells me that a lot of people aren't being given the benefit of the doubt.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down