NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson

+2
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson Empty Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Look at this poor man's face:

Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson A50b00a0-7468-11e4-8681-f538e2e5d01f_RTR4FFR5

Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson 793a8f30-7464-11e4-94a8-d7d40fb9ddfe_RTR4FFR0

Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson 97db3c00-745f-11e4-81f8-6bdc88783da0_darren-wilson-hospital-2

Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson 98227e30-745f-11e4-aeea-e71efb5d6496_darren-wilson-hospital-1

Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson 982d0580-745f-11e4-9a16-ed8ccbf930a4_darren-wilson-hospital-7

Officer Wilson told the grand jury that Brown punched him in the face when the officer drove back to him.

Wilson said he tried to get out of his cruiser but Brown slammed the door shut twice and hit him with his fist.

"I felt that another of those punches in my face could knock me out or worse ... I've already taken two to the face and I didn't think I would, the third one could be fatal if he hit me right," Wilson said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/justice/ferguson-grand-jury-documents/index.html

Yeah, he certainly looks damn-near beaten to death ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson Empty Re: Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:24 pm

pathetic
he's not even bleeding, I have been significantly more injured from 'play' fights.
I could probably give myself a better injury than that by punching myself.
Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson 1094176690
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson Empty Re: Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:05 pm

Yeah, Wilson looked like he won a slap fight at worst ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:56 am

Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson Tumblrs-best-pizza-cops-drivers
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:24 am

The guy isn't even marred. That's his complexion. He's a blue-eyed, English to the core (Wilson is a a surname from Yorkshire) pretty boy.

At least George Zimmerman managed to muss hisself up a bit before the lawyers got their cameras out.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:04 am

Blue eyed English, you racist bastard Shocked
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:28 am

Original Quill wrote:The guy isn't even marred.  That's his complexion.  He's a blue-eyed, English to the core (Wilson is a a surname from Yorkshire) pretty boy.

At least George Zimmerman managed to muss hisself up a bit before the lawyers got their cameras out.

All people with blue eyes are English, and all English people have blue eyes?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:31 am

Original Quill wrote:The guy isn't even marred.  That's his complexion.  He's a blue-eyed, English to the core (Wilson is a a surname from Yorkshire) pretty boy.

When did George Zimmerman have time to do that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:06 pm

Amazing. If Wilson were to be called a blue-eyed Swede to the core, I wonder if that would be termed racist Rolling Eyes
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Absolutely right, Bee.  My expanded point about the alleged bruise on the face is that Wilson is one of those light-complexion people, whose face flushes easily.  What the Ferguson Police Department goes to great pains to lie about, claiming a bruise, is in fact mere flushing.  I mention the blue eyes because they are commonly associated with with that sort of complexion.  I mention he is Yorkshire as they are commonly light-complected folks.  Genetics is not racist...is it were, DNA testing would be racial profiling.

I watched an interview of Wilson with George Stephanopoulos on ABC's Good Morning America, the message of which was obviously whites strike back.  I pride myself on being able to read body language & speak--as a lawyer you have to develop that skill.  Wilson was a personable guy, but every time he was asked a tough question he would switch to clinical legalese: 'that would be affirmative' or 'that would be incorrect.'  In other words, he was uncomfortable with what he was saying, and is falling back on his training-speak.  Simply put, the guy is lying.

It was obvious that ABC News caught the speech-switch too, because when I went to replay the interview on the Internet the whole clip had been drastically edited--so much so that now they have the guy giving no direct answers whatsoever.

Stephanopoulos even mentioned on the air how Wilson becomes "clinical" in his speech, but he doesn't point out that it appears every time a tough question is asked.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

All people with blue eyes are English, and all English people have blue eyes?

scratch

NOBODY said that !!!

QUILL said that Wiison is a Yorkshire name..

ARE you drunk again, Raggs ?      Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson 2086560741      

He's a blue-eyed, English to the core (Wilson is a a surname from Yorkshire) pretty boy. wrote:
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:17 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Idea

ZIMMERMAN had plenty of time available after he committed the murder, before any photo's were taken ~ HOURS, not just minutes...

AND, Even then Zimmrman's photo's showed zero actual injuries from his supposed scuffle !    Arrow

Really? Surrounded by people who were at the scene straightaway? Do explain how. Did he lie on the ground and bang his own head without anyone noticing?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Idea

ZIMMERMAN had plenty of time available after he committed the murder, before any photo's were taken ~ HOURS, not just minutes...

AND, Even then Zimmrman's photo's showed zero actual injuries from his supposed scuffle !    Arrow

Really? Surrounded by people who were at the scene straightaway? Do explain how. Did he lie on the ground and bang his own head without anyone noticing?

If you saw that little scrape on the back of his head, he could definitely have made that while lying down on pavement without anybody noticing -- provided they weren't constantly staring at him.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
scratch

NOBODY said that !!!

QUILL said that Wiison is a Yorkshire name..

ARE you drunk again, Raggs ?      Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson 2086560741      

And it's true.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If you saw that little scrape on the back of his head, he could definitely have made that while lying down on pavement without anybody noticing -- provided they weren't constantly staring at him.

Well no, because there were witnesses who were watching. He was seen underneath Trayvon, and then he was seen standing up. I don't know why people keep implying that the main witness was lying.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:24 am

Seriously How can anyone think the Cops in the USA are responsible with their guns, not like is rare they even shot 12 year olds. t

IT took just two seconds for Cleveland police to determine a 12-year-old black boy carrying what appeared to be a gun was a real threat. They were wrong.

Surveillance video released this morning of the event shows a police cruiser pulling up to the playground gazebo early Saturday afternoon US time after receiving orders to investigate a 911 call of a person with a gun in the park.

The caller told dispatchers twice that the gun was “probably fake”. That detail was not passed on to the responding officers.

Police say the order “show your hands” was shouted three times as their speeding car came to a sudden halt alongside Tamir Rice, who was walking alone.

The surveillance video shows a police officer pulling his gun and opening fire from less than three metres as he emerged from the vehicle.

The shooting follows a similar case in California last year. Police killed a 13-year-old boy carrying a toy gun mistaken as being a real assault rifle. No charges were laid against the deputy involved.
'

And wouldn't you know the kids are black.
Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson 546178-f0862fa6-75bb-11e4-95cb-53e820554b16
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:09 am

Yep -- it seems to happen every day. And yet, some are surprised that there are riots going on. Nobody talks about the damage Michael Brown did to Officer Wilson 2396444674
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:57 am

There was another shooting of a black guy wasn't there? I can't remember his name. There must be white people who have been shot as well.

My question is this:

Surely everyone in the US knows by now that the cops are a bit trigger happy, so why would they do the slightest thing to upset them? Carrying a toy gun in public is surely going to draw attention to themselves. Even answering back is dangerous. Hitting one is going to get them shot, so why do it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:41 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

cyclops

PEOPLE weren't there "straigthaway", Raggs !!!

THAT'S physically impossible..  Especially considering Zimmerman was prowling around in his arrogantly self-imposed "Neighbourhood Watch" capacity (i.e. going beyond the normal 'watch and report' brief for civilian volunteers..) in a secure locked "gated" estate ~ it would have taken some minutes for the closest nearby neighbours to arrive on the scene, more again for their inhouse security to arrive, and probably more than an hour for the police to actually start their faux 'forensic' examination of Zimmerman..

(THE fact that Zimmerman was in contact with police on his phone is meaningless ~ it's not like their operator could actually "see" anything, is it ?).

YET it's also one of those all-too-convenient LIES that were fabricated by the Florida legal system, to facilitate the fully-corrupted "kangaroo court" that let Zimmerman get away with cold-blooded murder. AND nobody should forget that Zimmerman was back in court for bashing his (now former) wife only a few weeks after being found "not guilty" for murdering an innocent..

YOU should acquaint yourself better with the actual real world FACTS in each case ~ rather than allowing your obvious white supremacist/racist attitudes lead your comments whenever and non-whites are involved...    Suspect

You clearly didn't follow the trial.

Had you been more polite, I might have discussed it with you, but since you have no manners, forget it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:42 pm

If anyone else would like to ask me about my posts, feel free - Lone Wolf will be ignored until he learns some manners.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Well no, because there were witnesses who were watching. He was seen underneath Trayvon, and then he was seen standing up. I don't know why people keep implying that the main witness was lying.

There were no witnesses visually. Only audio witnesses.

Had skin colors been reversed, Zimmerman would be on death row right now.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There was another shooting of a black guy wasn't there? I can't remember his name. There must be white people who have been shot as well.

Unfortunately, no there are very few white children who are treated this way by the police.  There is a self-fulling prophecy effect going on with cops in black neighborhoods.  Cops seem to enter the black neighborhoods expecting trouble; and Lo, what do they find?  Trouble!

It's a variant of the old saying, Which came first the chicken or the egg?

The police are meticulously careful when in white neighborhoods. They never know when they might be dealing with the son of the mayor.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down