NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever Wonder Why People 100 Years Ago Died So Much Younger?

+2
Ben Reilly
Lurker
6 posters

Go down

Ever Wonder Why People 100 Years Ago Died So Much Younger? Empty Ever Wonder Why People 100 Years Ago Died So Much Younger?

Post by Lurker Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:33 pm

1796. That's when we invented vaccines. An English doctor named Edward Jenner took incredible risks to try to rid his world of smallpox. Because of his efforts and the efforts of scientists like him, the only thing between deadly diseases like the ones below and extinction are people who refuse to vaccinate their kids. Don't be that parent.

https://www.upworthy.com/ever-wonder-why-people-100-years-ago-died-so-much-younger-its-these-14-reasons?c=bl3
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Ever Wonder Why People 100 Years Ago Died So Much Younger? Empty Re: Ever Wonder Why People 100 Years Ago Died So Much Younger?

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:58 pm

I have to say, everyone I know has had all their vaccines, and I've never seen anyone harmed by them.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ever Wonder Why People 100 Years Ago Died So Much Younger? Empty Re: Ever Wonder Why People 100 Years Ago Died So Much Younger?

Post by captain Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:49 pm

Fools will not listen and keep going back like sheep.Sorry @Lurker and Ben, you can be wise but you need to get your blinkers off on this one!
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:16 pm

if it wasn't for vaccines, captain, billions on earth would have died. Vaccines save lives. I take all my vaccines. I've never had a reaction. People who say the flu shot GIVES them the flu just caught the flu from someone who had it. It's a dead virus and CANNOT give you the flu. I'm a firm believer in vaccines and I will never understand people who are against them. But there are conspiracies in everything for some people.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:55 pm

"People who say the flu shot GIVES them the flu just caught the flu from someone who had it. It's a dead virus and CANNOT give you the flu."
If t is dead, why use it? Plus it can't be dead because it has given me bad symptoms for weeks. As a rule i would get severe pain in every joint of my body and the coughs and sore throats as well as glands, can be swollen for weeks, even after two courses of antibiotics, that causes candida
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:59 pm

[quote="Lone Wolf"]
captainJane wrote:
Fools will not listen and keep going back like sheep.Sorry @Lurker and Ben, you can be wise but you need to get your blinkers off on this one!

scratch

ARE you really that stupid, thick and delusional, captain'?

I'VE had all of my shots..

WOOF !  

Shut up wolf, what do you know. Ever Wonder Why People 100 Years Ago Died So Much Younger? 859118666
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:48 pm

I think flu shots are pointless, influenza evolves too quickly by the time they mass produce the shot the actual variant is often gone. I never get the flu and get sick very rarely. I haven't been to a doctor for years. keeping yourself well hydrated, rested and well fed during flu season helps to maximise your bodies immune system so that you fight it off anyway.

vaccinations for less rapidly mutating viruses are good and definitely good for the diseases that are contracted in childhood. the big difference between say polio and the flu is that we can never hope to actually remove influenza from the community so the 'herd protection' which is so valuable for reducing/removing diseases like measles and small pox wont occur.
it's like fighting a forest fire with a garden hose, the hot spot has moved before you can get enough water to douse it.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:16 am

The flue vaccine is not "dead" it is just weakened !!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
captainJane wrote:

Shut up wolf, what do you know. Ever Wonder Why People 100 Years Ago Died So Much Younger? 859118666

Rather be ill bred than inbred.
Sorry about that my mother brought me up to be better than that, talking of mothers, how's your sister doing these day's? cheers

I KNOW far more about ALL relevant subjects scientific and medical then you do, you ignorant and uneducated little ill-bred !

GET some proper education and real world experience behind you, before spouting your abuse at others who obviously have more of a clue than what you do..    alien
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down