NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song provides biting commentary on society's reaction to Miley Cyrus at VMAs

2 posters

Go down

Song provides biting commentary on society's reaction to Miley Cyrus at VMAs Empty Song provides biting commentary on society's reaction to Miley Cyrus at VMAs

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:05 am

The artist put this together in about a day -- pretty impressive!

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Song provides biting commentary on society's reaction to Miley Cyrus at VMAs Empty Re: Song provides biting commentary on society's reaction to Miley Cyrus at VMAs

Post by veya_victaous Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:40 am

pretty good,

I do agree why is everyone picking on Miley her act was pretty Tame Compared with Lady Gaga.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Song provides biting commentary on society's reaction to Miley Cyrus at VMAs Empty Re: Song provides biting commentary on society's reaction to Miley Cyrus at VMAs

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:10 pm

veya_victaous wrote:pretty good,

I do agree why is everyone picking on Miley her act was pretty Tame Compared with Lady Gaga.
Lady Gaga is in Camden at the moment preparing for her concert and the little monsters have started to camp outside of the arena  Razz 

I love Gaga and Camden has gone mad for her!  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:14 pm

That was really good! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down