NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...

3 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   Empty Re: Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...

Post by Irn Bru Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Bunch of cheating gits robbed Scotland in the 1989 World Cup under 16 cup final at Hampden Park in Glasgow. All their players looked way over 16 years old and the nearly all had beards.

ERNIE WALKER has spoken of his disgust at the passport scandal that cheated Scotland out of winning the World Cup.

The former SFA secretary has lifted the lid on the cheats of Saudi Arabia as the 20th anniversary of the Under-16 Hampden showpiece approaches.

Scotland lost 5-4 on penalties after a 2-2 draw on June 24, 1989 and Walker has revealed how allegations of over-age involvement by the Saudis were more than just suspicions.

He was tipped off by a coaching colleague 12 months after the Final that one member of the Saudi team was actually a captain in the army and a married father of three.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/ex-sfa-chief-still-raging-20-1028076
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   Empty Re: Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Yay
my local team Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2300614393 Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2300614393 Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2300614393 Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2300614393
I don't really understand all the different leagues but they're in the FIFA World Club Cup in Morocco next month, I know they play Real Madrid which I have heard of....

Does anyone understand the leagues/cups enough to tell me when we get to beat English clubs? Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   265384880 Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2984306523 Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2984306523 Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2984306523 Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2984306523
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:36 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Yay
my local team  Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2300614393 Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2300614393 Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2300614393 Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2300614393
I don't really understand all the different leagues but they're in the FIFA World Club Cup in Morocco next month, I know they play Real Madrid which I have heard of....

Does anyone understand the leagues/cups enough to tell me when we get to beat English clubs? Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   265384880 Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2984306523 Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2984306523 Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2984306523 Saudi Soccer Squad Speaks Shite...   2984306523

I'm not really familiar with this competition Veya so looked it up. Details here...

http://www.fifa.com/clubworldcup/clubs/index.html

Can't see an Australian club there though.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:05 pm

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/western-sydney-wanderers/western-sydney-wanderers-acl-final-win-means-things-will-never-be-the-same-again-20141102-11fn1l.html

they are saying since we beat the Saudis we are in it now...

Truth is, the only limit to the Wanderers' potential is their own imagination. Nobody would have imagined they'd be champions of Asia at the first attempt. Nobody would have imagined they'd be off to the FIFA World Club Cup in Morocco next month, where they'll be just one game away from playing Real Madrid.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:11 pm

veya_victaous wrote:http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/western-sydney-wanderers/western-sydney-wanderers-acl-final-win-means-things-will-never-be-the-same-again-20141102-11fn1l.html

they are saying since we beat the Saudis we are in it now...

Truth is, the only limit to the Wanderers' potential is their own imagination. Nobody would have imagined they'd be champions of Asia at the first attempt. Nobody would have imagined they'd be off to the FIFA World Club Cup in Morocco next month, where they'll be just one game away from playing Real Madrid.

I hope you are right Veya and good luck to the Wanderers. I'll look out for their results. Think the competition starts in about 5 weeks.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down