NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you leave the house if you looked like that?

Go down

Would you leave the house if you looked like that? Empty Would you leave the house if you looked like that?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Would you leave the house if you looked like that? File.php?avatar=2316_1377598370
Was reading another forum and she is posting as a prostitute trying to get business No lol!

Back to top Go down

Would you leave the house if you looked like that? Empty Re: Would you leave the house if you looked like that?

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:00 pm

No. Not to be mean, but she looks like a Hollywood special effect. She looks like something out of Jim Henson's Creature Shop.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Would you leave the house if you looked like that? Empty Re: Would you leave the house if you looked like that?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:No. Not to be mean, but she looks like a Hollywood special effect. She looks like something out of Jim Henson's Creature Shop.
If she was doing it for a laugh to try to put some kind of point across a theatrical sort of way then i would find that amusing but if she is real then i would be very worried and would want mental health to get involved. 

study

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:41 pm

She reminds me of that bloke from priciila queen of the desert film Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:48 pm

bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down