NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The £1.7 billion demand - another Tory disaster

5 posters

Go down

The £1.7 billion demand - another Tory disaster Empty The £1.7 billion demand - another Tory disaster

Post by Irn Bru Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:41 am

European Press Release from 1995

EUROPEAN SYSTEM OF NATIONAL AND REGIONAL ACCOUNTS

The Council reached agreement  in principle on the Regulation on the European
System  of National and Regional  Accounts - ESA 95.   The new system will be
legally  binding,  rather than  merely  agreed on  a voluntary  basis between
Statistical Offices, as has been the case up to now.

The Governments  of  the  Member  States  and the  European  Commission  were
represented as follows:

United Kingdom:
Mr Kenneth CLARKE                  Chancellor of the Exchequer

Not content with signing us up to the Treaty of Rome, they also signed us up to the Single European Act, the Maastricht Treaty (establishing the European Union) they also dumped this on us as well. You just can't trust the Tories on anything.

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_PRES-95-341_en.htm

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

The £1.7 billion demand - another Tory disaster Empty Re: The £1.7 billion demand - another Tory disaster

Post by stardesk Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:05 pm

As soon as I saw this on the news my first thought was well done EU, you're playing right into the UKIP's hands.
I wonder now if any more MPs will escape the clutches of Cameron and join UKIP. Personally I hope so. Why should we be dictated to, and our own laws ignored because of EU ruling?

I cannot help but think that the open-door policy for migrants is a ploy by Europe, it's a way of getting rid of them so they haven't got to support them, by encouraging them all to come to Britain.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The £1.7 billion demand - another Tory disaster Empty Re: The £1.7 billion demand - another Tory disaster

Post by stardesk Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:27 am

And what do I read in the headlines today? Massive increase in support for UKIP. Thanks EU, keep it up and UKIP's popularity will certainly outstrip Lib/Lab/Con.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:40 am

Cameron has said we will not pay, but look at his wording - it's a bit vague. I bet he backtracks.

I find it outrageous that someone can just present the UK with a bill with no justification for it. You wouldn't walk up to someone in the street and say they should give you a load of money just because they look rich.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:52 am

Ca meron has NOT said "I won't give them a penny" il'l bet he says well, we have to give them something,a few hundred million or so.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:13 pm

I suppose it's like being a member of a club or society etc, you have to pay your subs to remain a member. I wonder, should Cameron refuse to pay it, will the EU chuck us out? Hopefully.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Out of the EU is the only way.

Vote UKIP!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:16 pm

The £1.7 billion demand - another Tory disaster 859118666   Take that, Brussels!

On the news this evening it showed hundreds of would-be migrants in Calais, all trying to get to soft touch Britain. If we don't shut the door soon you wont recognise any British people on the streets and the benefits system will be overloaded. And who will have to make up the shortfall? Us! Come on UKIP, you can do it.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down