NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who speculation

Go down

Doctor Who speculation Empty Doctor Who speculation

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:44 am

Doctor Who speculation Peter-capaldi-tardis-575

Yeah, that guy's the new Doctor, incarnation number 12. I'm sad to see Matt Smith go (hated him at first, hated Tennant at first too), but does Peter Capaldi look like the type of guy who will be playing The Doctor for a long time? It seems nobody wants to take on the role for longer than a few series any more.

Which leads me to this -- are they really going to have The Doctor die after the 13th incarnation? Will we actually see this series properly end? My guess is no, and that they'll explain away the 12 reincarnations as some sort of Gallifreyan or Time Lord custom that is no longer valid now that there's only one Time Lord.

And, and, and will the BBC ever heed the near-constant idea from fans that maybe one incarnation could be a Time Lady? Lest we forget, for a while there was speculation that the next Doctor would look a bit more like this:

Doctor Who speculation Emma-watson-wn
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down