NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Hopkins breaks down in tears over weight gain challenge

+2
Irn Bru
Cass
6 posters

Go down

Katie Hopkins breaks down in tears over weight gain challenge Empty Katie Hopkins breaks down in tears over weight gain challenge

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Katie Hopkins breaks down in tears over weight gain challenge Katie-hopkins
‘I hate fat people for making me do this’

Katie Hopkins has blamed “fat people” for “making” her gain and attempt to lose over three stone for a controversial documentary.

The former Apprentice contestant revealed the footage on Monday's This Morning, and spoke about the weight she has gained for the programme Katie Hopkins: Journey to Fat and Back.

Having eaten 6500 calories a day for three months, Hopkins has put on 3.5 stone. With characteristic sensitivity, she previously explained on This Morning that she planned to deliberately put on the weight to prove that overweight people should “stop blaming everyone else for problems they can control”.

In the clip from the documentary, she cries as she recites what she has eaten in one day, including: cereal with chocolate milk, a donut, two pieces of toast, pasta, ten pieces of shortbread, two cans of drink, a jacked potato, chocolate cake and a tube of Pringles.

“It’s a lot of eating in a day,” Hopkins says in the footage. “This is a stupid project. I hate fat people for making me do this...” she adds, to which her husband replies: “Well, it was your idea.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/katie-hopkins-breaks-down-in-tears-over-weight-gain-challenge-i-hate-fat-people-for-making-me-do-this-9705167.html

Katie Hopkins breaks down in tears over weight gain challenge Smiley72 Fat people made her do this??? Nothing to do with how much she's being paid I'm sure No

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins breaks down in tears over weight gain challenge Empty Re: Katie Hopkins breaks down in tears over weight gain challenge

Post by Cass Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:13 am

seriously? a z-list celebrity deliberately over eats crap and gains weight and blames others?

sorry dumb ass no one is to blame but yourself and get over yourself while you're at it.

why do television programs pay idiots like this?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins breaks down in tears over weight gain challenge Empty Re: Katie Hopkins breaks down in tears over weight gain challenge

Post by Irn Bru Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:37 am

She just thrives on being controversial and where there is no controversy she'll create it.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Perhaps she should give heroin a go, then she can go to prime time and blame unemployed addicts.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:33 pm

I think that's quite funny, especially her husband's reply. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Cass Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:02 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:For once I actually agree with this vile bitch.

Funny how a thyroid problem doesn't stop these fatties from eating more cake and sinking their fat arse between the cracks of sofa cushions, instead of exercising.

Zack I agree with sentiments of overweight /obese people (apart from a very few with legitimate medical problems) Ned to lose weight exercise and eat healthy - it wont happen overnight - it may take years - there is no miracle cure in a pill.......but its her whole whining attitude and blaming fat people for a project she took on herself (no one held a gun to her head) and for which she was overpaid is one whinge too far.

Rags is right - her husband's comment was the best
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:06 pm

What a stupid cow. She always want attention...
::attn::
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down