NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave the past in the past

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leave the past in the past - Page 2 Empty Leave the past in the past

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm tired of seeing threads that endlessly reference things people are supposed to have said or done on other boards. Everyone has been asked to do this since the day they signed up here.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Leave the past in the past - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave the past in the past

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:09 pm

lovedust wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:For the love of Pete, folks. I'm honestly thinking about shutting down the site for a while just to force everybody to go do something else. I hear there's this thing called "outside" that some people think is really worth seeing ...

I blame Posh and Becks. They give kids a bad name.

Kids have a bad name? Thought it was some of the adults lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:11 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:The surgery has obviously run out of medication.   Shame really.

You know something sassy?
You often say little snide sneaky things that will mean nothing to anyone else but a whole lot to the person you're saying it to.
That's what underhand and slimey little people do.

I would bet that nems knows a whole lot about you and your personal life and guess what?
I've never seen her write personal stuff about you anywhere, and she doesn't make little snide references either.

To me that shows you are sneakily spiteful.
Sneaky people are also not to be trusted.

No, told her straight out she is as mad as a hatter, and as she and Bee were just saying they would line up behind a gun to kill me, I think you are being rather selective in what you read.

Sassy you're taking about something else and you and I know it.

She's not really got a gun. has she?
She's not going to shoot you, is she?

You are many things sassy;'you can be a loyal friend as in SM. You can be caring when you care about someone, you can be knowledgeable on many matter matters that I'd back down from arguing about, you can be funny and you can be wise.

But you are not good at being truthful and you lack the bollocks to actually hold your hands up when someone pulls you on a point or something you've said.

You're sneaky. Then you deny it.
That irritates me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:For the love of Pete, folks. I'm honestly thinking about shutting down the site for a while just to force everybody to go do something else. I hear there's this thing called "outside" that some people think is really worth seeing ...

For selfish reasons I implore you not to.
This place is a little safe haven as far as I'm concerned.

Besides,I went outside last week. Razz 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:13 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

So do it Ben. Stop boring us with how bored you are.

Sure thing, edds. Let's just keep obsessing over what one member says here. That's fascinating stuff.

Well tbh  I'm not.

I'm shopping on ebay and I'm posting in other threads and I'm residing this one.

Just not keen on you keep threatening to close the site down.
You cannot expect people not to have heated things to say about each other; it's life.

It erupts and it passes. You can't be biased and you can't moan.
It's forum life and we are all emotional human beings.

So shut the site or don't. Just stop threatening it. It gets on my tits.

And I have nice tits.
Do not distress them.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You will 'pull me up'. Oh for the Love Of God.

This is not a persona, I am this sickly sweet  cheers  When have I denied I haven't caused trouble in the past? This thread is about..moving on!

Your idea of moving on is to make an absurd comment about how others cause trouble, and conveniently forget all your stirring.  

I have never stirred because I simply don't care enough about strangers on forums to do so.
What they do and say is no concern of mine,unless it involves me. Live and let live.

'He without Sin' etc.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No, told her straight out she is as mad as a hatter, and as she and Bee were just saying they would line up behind a gun to kill me, I think you are being rather selective in what you read.

You are many things sassy;'you can be a loyal friend as in SM. You can be caring when you care about someone, you can be knowledgeable on many matter matters that I'd back down from arguing about, you can be funny and you can be wise.

But you are not good at being truthful  and you lack the bollocks to actually hold your hands up when someone pulls you on a point or something you've said.

That irritates me.

I don't give a fuck what it does to you, ever since Speak she has turned into a mad obsessive bitch and that is what I am talking about, I'm not referring to anything in the past, we have both suffered from depression, she now is as mad as a hatter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:24 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Sure thing, edds. Let's just keep obsessing over what one member says here. That's fascinating stuff.

Well tbh  I'm not.

I'm shopping on ebay and I'm posting in other threads and I'm residing this one.

You cannot expect people not to have heated things to say about each other; it's life.

I wasn't threatening to shut the site down, I was wondering aloud as to whether a few hours of the site being offline wouldn't be good for people's stress levels around here, actually.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

But you are not good at being truthful  and you lack the bollocks to actually hold your hands up when someone pulls you on a point or something you've said.

That irritates me.

I don't give a fuck what it does to you, ever since Speak she has turned into a mad obsessive bitch and that is what I am talking about, I'm not referring to anything in the past, we have both suffered from depression, she now is as mad as a hatter.

Yeah. Very specific post about her surgery and tablets. People can read sassy and I'm not really one to labour my point.

I leave the proof in the pudding.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:26 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Your idea of moving on is to make an absurd comment about how others cause trouble, and conveniently forget all your stirring.  

I have never stirred because I simply don't care enough about strangers on forums to do so.
What they do and say is no concern of mine,unless it involves me. Live and let live.

'He without Sin' etc.

Oh look - a dig about religion.  Cool 

Never stirred? You have to be kidding surely - the evidence is still all over other forums.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well tbh  I'm not.

I wasn't threatening to shut the site down, I was wondering aloud as to whether a few hours of the site being offline wouldn't be good for people's stress levels around here, actually.

Perhaps?
But you're not our dad.

And if you do that, do you know how much money I'd spend on ebay and amazon????  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:27 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Perhaps?
But you're not our dad.

And if you do that, do you know how much money I'd spend on ebay and amazon????  Shocked 

Come away from ebay at once!  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:27 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Yeah. Very specific post about her surgery and tablets. People can read sassy and I'm not really one to labour my point.

OFGS, been saying for ages she's off her rocker and needs medicating, and she does. Where else is medication going to come from - a 29 bus?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

OFGS, been saying for ages she's off her rocker and needs medicating, and she does.   Where else is medication going to come from - a 29 bus?    

Leave it now eh sassy?
Do what Ben says and leave the past in the past.
Go do some hurried posting on as many threads as you can.

I've told you, you're irritating me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:31 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

OFGS, been saying for ages she's off her rocker and needs medicating, and she does.   Where else is medication going to come from - a 29 bus?    

Leave it now eh sassy?
Do what Ben says and leave the past in the past.
Go do some hurried posting on as many threads as you can.

I've told you, you're irritating me.

Oh right, after YOU brought it up, and you are more than irritating me for sure.

Hurried posting on other threads? I've tried to start talking about things of interest instead of the continued abuse, and they are not hurried, I'm just able to type extremely quickly from long experience over 60 years.

Last edited by Sassy on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:32 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

You are seriously out of order here Sass, I know you are not BFF anymore but really? Nems cares enough about you not to post this kind of shit. Where is your dignity?  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

'He without Sin' etc.

Never stirred? You have to be kidding surely - the evidence is still all over other forums.

Its not 'a dig' at all.It's the truth and I apply it to myself when I find myself sitting in judgement.

Not kidding,no. I don't care enough to stir.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:34 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You are seriously out of order here Sass, I know you are not BFF anymore but really? Nems cares enough about you not to post this kind of shit.  Where is your dignity?  No 

Oh really, that's why her and Bee were talking about lining up behind a gun to shoot me was it.   My dignity is that I don't lay down and take it madam, so go stick your head in the syrup bucket. You might fool Ben but you don't fool me.

Last edited by Sassy on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:35 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well tbh  I'm not.

Perhaps?
But you're not our dad.

Not trying to be anybody's dad, just a guy saying "RELAX GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!" (Isn't that relaxing?)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Perhaps?
But you're not our dad.

Not trying to be anybody's dad, just a guy saying "RELAX GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!" (Isn't that relaxing?)

I'm selling these half price Leave the past in the past - Page 2 Chill_11  cheers  x

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Yes it relaxes me.
I find loud noises and people with caps lock soothing.

It's keeping me away from bikini shopping anyway!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Relax and forgive.

And I don't care how trite it sounds 'or sickly' when you let the past go it's a weight off your own shoulders,it really is.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:41 pm

Anyone ever think the benefit of the sky forums was that they were run by a big anonymous corporation that was in effect faceless? There was never a personal bit between poster and host?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:41 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Its not 'a dig' at all.It's the truth and I apply it to myself when I find myself sitting in judgement.

Not kidding,no. I don't care enough to stir.

I thought you said you didn't want to argue. I could quote all the shit-stirring threads you've started elsewhere if you like ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:42 pm

sphinx wrote:Anyone ever think the benefit of the sky forums was that they were run by a big anonymous corporation that was in effect faceless?  There was never a personal bit between poster and host?

What have you heard about me not really having a face?!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:42 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:Relax and forgive.

And I don't care how trite it sounds 'or sickly' when you let the past go it's a weight off your own shoulders,it really is.

Oh shut up! You went on and on and on about being banned from one forum, and you go on and on and on about being "abused" on others.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Sassy wrote:
feelthelove wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You are seriously out of order here Sass, I know you are not BFF anymore but really? Nems cares enough about you not to post this kind of shit.  Where is your dignity?  No 

Oh really, that's why her and Bee were talking about lining up behind a gun to shoot me was it.   My dignity is that I don't lay down and take it madam, so go stick your head in the syrup bucket.  You might fool Ben but you don't fool me.

Well I think the syrup bucket is often in your possession when you speak to Ben, sassy. Let's be fair about it  lol! 

Anyhoo, gotta shop,for some bikinis !
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:44 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh really, that's why her and Bee were talking about lining up behind a gun to shoot me was it.   My dignity is that I don't lay down and take it madam, so go stick your head in the syrup bucket.  You might fool Ben but you don't fool me.

Well I think the syrup bucket is often in your possession when you speak to Ben, sassy. Let's be fair about it  lol! 

Anyhoo, gotta shop,for some bikinis !

I speak to Ben as I do to anyone who is reasonable and not a sick fuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:47 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
sphinx wrote:Anyone ever think the benefit of the sky forums was that they were run by a big anonymous corporation that was in effect faceless?  There was never a personal bit between poster and host?

Sweetie you are a nice man so this Rottweiler is simply going to lift a lip and growl rather than biting. My stress levels are through the roof and I am missing my sense of humour right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:49 pm

sphinx wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Sweetie you are a nice man so this Rottweiler is simply going to lift a lip and growl rather than biting.  My stress levels are through the roof and I am missing my sense of humour right now.

HAHAHAHAHA a Rottweiler with a massive heart and bark worse than bite  lol! 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:04 pm

eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well tbh  I'm not.

And I have nice tits.
Do not distress them.

perky?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:07 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well tbh  I'm not.

And I have nice tits.
Do not distress them.

perky?

Well I take my bra off and they don't go anywhere  cheers 

It's one of my best assets and I not ashamed to say I get away with murder with my OH if I wear the right top  Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:Relax and forgive.

Oh shut up! You went on and on and on about being banned from one forum, and you go on and on and on about being "abused" on others.

The only person going 'on and on' on this forum is you.
Don't tell me to shut up either, speak like a mature adult or you can go on ignore.

Life really is too short for this sort of tedious balls.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:52 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The only person going 'on and on' on this forum is you.
Don't tell me to shut up either, speak like a mature adult or you can go on ignore.

Life really is too short for this sort of tedious balls.

Go and get a life then - it's about time ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:54 pm

cool...another cat fight.....

MIAOW HISS ..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:47 am

victorisnotamused wrote:cool...another cat fight.....

MIAOW HISS ..........

It seems like catfights are the main attraction at this fucking dump these days ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2