NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow 2014: 13-year-old Erraid Davies wins swimming bronze

2 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

Glasgow 2014: 13-year-old Erraid Davies wins swimming bronze Empty Glasgow 2014: 13-year-old Erraid Davies wins swimming bronze

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Scotland's 13-year-old swimmer Erraid Davies wins bronze in the SB9 100m breaststroke final in a time of one minute, 21.68 seconds on day four of the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.

"I'm really happy," said the teenager afterwards. "It's another PB and I could really hear the crowd in the last 25 metres."

Davies is Scotland's youngest ever competitor and the youngest athlete competing at the Glasgow Commonwealth Games.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/commonwealth-games/28518853

What an amazing achievement for a 13 year old girl and winning it during her school holidays - fantastic. She's a national hero.

Well done lass.

cheers cheers cheers 
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Glasgow 2014: 13-year-old Erraid Davies wins swimming bronze Empty Re: Glasgow 2014: 13-year-old Erraid Davies wins swimming bronze

Post by scrat Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:56 pm

Irn Bru wrote: Scotland's 13-year-old swimmer Erraid Davies wins bronze in the SB9 100m breaststroke final in a time of one minute, 21.68 seconds on day four of the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.

"I'm really happy," said the teenager afterwards. "It's another PB and I could really hear the crowd in the last 25 metres."

Davies is Scotland's youngest ever competitor and the youngest athlete competing at the Glasgow Commonwealth Games.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/commonwealth-games/28518853

What an amazing achievement for a 13 year old girl and winning it during her school holidays - fantastic. She's a national hero.

Well done lass.

cheers cheers cheers 
A massive future for the lassie, and the support of the home crowd,, magnificent, the Scots have presented an astounding event and the friendliness and welcome they've given gives glow to the heart.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down