NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Surprising Secrets From Apollo 11′s Historic Moon Landing

Go down

10 Surprising Secrets From Apollo 11′s Historic Moon Landing Empty 10 Surprising Secrets From Apollo 11′s Historic Moon Landing

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:33 pm

This year is the 45th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing, the first time humans walked on the moon. The iconic imagery and audio from the mission is certainly seared into humankind’s collective consciousness, but there are a handful of side stories from the mission that are often overlooked. Here are some of the historical anecdotes that will change the way you remember man’s first foray on the moon.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2014/07/18/10-surprising-secrets-from-apollo-11s-historic-moon-landing/#.U8_VDeNdXfJ

Back to top Go down

10 Surprising Secrets From Apollo 11′s Historic Moon Landing Empty Re: 10 Surprising Secrets From Apollo 11′s Historic Moon Landing

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Ok dodge....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

10 Surprising Secrets From Apollo 11′s Historic Moon Landing Empty Re: 10 Surprising Secrets From Apollo 11′s Historic Moon Landing

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:48 pm

still not convinced it ever happened... Smile Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:53 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:still not convinced it ever happened... Smile Smile 
there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:59 pm

and there seems to be some very good reasons to believe it was a hoax... Smile Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:

+1...have a  alien 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:

If ever the truth was spoken, that was it.

+ Everything + hundreds of  alien 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:03 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:and there seems to be some very good reasons to believe it was a hoax... Smile Smile 

Nope just "conspiracy theories" that a religion rotted mind like yours soaks up like a sponge...just like your quackery...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:06 pm

http://listverse.com/2012/12/28/10-reasons-the-moon-landings-could-be-a-hoax/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:09 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:and there seems to be some very good reasons to believe it was a hoax... Smile Smile 

Nope just "conspiracy theories" that a religion rotted mind like yours soaks up like a sponge...just like your quackery...

Indeed, this articles sums them up very well and easily debunks their absurd claims

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/debunking-myth-that-moon-landing-was-hoax-1457501

10 Surprising Secrets From Apollo 11′s Historic Moon Landing July-20-1969-buzz-aldrin-walks-surface-moon-neil-armstrong-taking-photo-reflected

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:13 pm

which one debunks the multiple light sources didge??

did any of them mention the required thickness of the gloves they would have had to use and how it would have made manual manipulation of anything practically impossible??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:18 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:which one debunks the multiple light sources didge??

did any of them mention the required thickness of the gloves they would have had to use and how it would have made manual manipulation of anything practically impossible??

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

It really is comical, maybe explain this, which has proved them:

As well as footprints, flags, golf balls and $38m automobiles, the Apollo astronauts left something else on the surface of the moon – a large mirror, similar to a cats-eye reflector.
The moon is fairly reflective, but surprisingly its albedo (the amount of light that it reflects) is only 0.12 – about the same as coal. The reason it appears so luminous and white is partly because of its contrast with the blackness of space, but also because the Moon's reflectivity is fairly directional (light falling on the surface tends to reflect back in the same direction, making full Moons especially bright).
The Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment improves on both these characteristics, providing a surface on the Moon that is extremely reflective and very directional.
As a result, it is possible to fire a laser at the Moon's surface and, about 2.4 seconds later, detect the reflected beam. By measuring this time interval exactly, we can measure the distance to the Moon so precisely that we know, for example, it's getting further away by 3.8cm a year.
These experiments have been repeated independently multiple times since 1969, and none of them would have worked if that mirror hadn't been left there by the Apollo astronauts. 

Or this

10 Surprising Secrets From Apollo 11′s Historic Moon Landing Apollo_17_LRO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:22 pm

lol its a make over there is only one source of light on the moon and none of that bull covers it... but they are inventive...lol

did you see the one about them filming from the module and they filmed from a window that some how was the wrong shape to the only window they could have used, that one was hilarious..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:24 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:lol its a make over there is only one source of light on the moon and none of that bull covers it... but they are inventive...lol

did you see the one about them filming from the module and they filmed from a window that some how was the wrong shape to the only window they could have used, that one was hilarious..

Proving you are an idiot again:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/07/photogalleries/apollo-moon-landing-hoax-pictures/#/moon-hoax-light-flares_10055_600x450.jpg

DOH

Now I have debunked your daft claim, now attempt to debunk my facts, which you have avoided.

Good lukc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:29 pm

No there's some very stupid reasons and non of them are really any good
To even entertain the notion shows a profound unwillingness to face indisputable facts (some thing of your style really)

And diminishes every conversation you have as it demonstrates you have no credibility

Maybe a hoax FFS save me from idiots and morons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Didge wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:lol its a make over there is only one source of light on the moon and none of that bull covers it... but they are inventive...lol

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/07/photogalleries/apollo-moon-landing-hoax-pictures/#/moon-hoax-light-flares_10055_600x450.jpg

DOH

Now I have debunked your daft claim, now attempt to debunk my facts, which you have avoided.

Good lukc

it does not debunk the argument just gives lame excuses, did you see the expert on the gloves they used that was very interesting...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:34 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Didge wrote:

DOH

Good lukc

it does not debunk the argument just gives lame excuses, did you see the expert on the gloves they used that was very interesting...lol

Oh dear, you still have not been able to debunk my facts and lets embarrass you some more:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Didge wrote:

DOH

Good lukc

There is no argument

MAN LANDED ON THE MOON

THE END

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Already done this on flap, didn't happen....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:54 pm

check the gloves issue, very interesting...

did you check out the filming from the window, that was a hilarious clanger...

the waving flag was kinda fun..

the crosses on the photo's being covered were quite amusing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:03 pm

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t11529-apollo-11-moon-landing-conspiracy-theories-debunked

All covered here in depth.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t11529-apollo-11-moon-landing-conspiracy-theories-debunked

All covered here in depth.

it was clearly a hoax... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:06 pm

Thanks for posting that Twati, everyone can no see where you got your arse spanked by so many, brilliant.

Still waiting for my facts I presented to be shown false and if you too idiots are not clued up to the fact every claim has been debunked then you are far more gullible than I thought, but if you two want to remain delusional be my guess, but I suggest you both do the laser test and then place a bag on your head to hide your shame.

Have a good evening you pair of dummies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:09 pm

the facts are the landings were a huge hoax...

who has claimed to land on the moon recently..??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:10 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:the facts are the landings were a huge hoax...

Nope you did not attempt to answer my questions on the facts I presented.

I expect an answer and not loads of bullshit as you always do.

Good luck dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Didge wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:the facts are the landings were a huge hoax...

Good luck dummy

lol you did not answer mine but hey i don't bame you nasa has had a lot longer to bull shit than you... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Didge wrote:

Good luck dummy

lol you did not answer mine but hey i don't bame you nasa has had a lot longer to bull shit than you... Smile 

Please put the bag back on your head you are so embarrassing yourself again, your claim was debunked, I can keep posting so many, but as you are a fruitcake, you will just continue to disagree and as shown fail to answer my points, so lets allow you to look silly by yourself and will post this for others so they can all  chuckle at you and Twatti.

laters dummy

CONSPIRACY PHOTO ANALYSIS ENVIRONMENT
About the Site
Why a Conspiracy?
Occam's Razor
Round in Circles
Problems of Scale
Just a Big Hollywood Movie
The Holmesian Maxim
About the Author
Individual Photos
Chapter Overview
Exposure
Field-of-View
Photo Quality
Lens Flare
Crosshairs
Examples of Shadow Angles
Terrain and Shadow
Glowing Flags
Heat
Soil
Rocks
Van Allen Belts
Solar Particle Events
Radiation and Film
Leaping
Simulating Low Gravity
Dust
Fluttering Flags
 TECHNOLOGY SPACE VEHICLES BIBLIOGRAPHY
NASA's Technology
Soviet Technology
Computer Technology
TV Quality
Space Suits
Communications
Moon vs. Mars
Rocket Engines
Rocket Guidance
Lunar Module Stability
LM Training Craft
Other NASA Landers
Defects
Pogo and the Saturn V
Print
Video
Web

http://www.clavius.org/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Didge wrote:

Please put the bag back on your head you are so embarrassing yourself again, your claim was debunked, I can keep posting so many, but as you are a fruitcake, you will just continue to disagree and as shown fail to answer my points, so lets allow you to look silly by yourself and will post this for others so they can all  chuckle at you and Twatti.

laters dummy

CONSPIRACY PHOTO ANALYSIS ENVIRONMENT
About the Site
Why a Conspiracy?
Occam's Razor
Round in Circles
Problems of Scale
Just a Big Hollywood Movie
The Holmesian Maxim
About the Author
Individual Photos
Chapter Overview
Exposure
Field-of-View
Photo Quality
Lens Flare
Crosshairs
Examples of Shadow Angles
Terrain and Shadow
Glowing Flags
Heat
Soil
Rocks
Van Allen Belts
Solar Particle Events
Radiation and Film
Leaping
Simulating Low Gravity
Dust
Fluttering Flags
 TECHNOLOGY SPACE VEHICLES BIBLIOGRAPHY
NASA's Technology
Soviet Technology
Computer Technology
TV Quality
Space Suits
Communications
Moon vs. Mars
Rocket Engines
Rocket Guidance
Lunar Module Stability
LM Training Craft
Other NASA Landers
Defects
Pogo and the Saturn V
Print
Video
Web

http://www.clavius.org/index.html

lol you seem to be struggling..lol

who was the last person to walk on the moon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:28 pm

The thread I posted shows where Didge and king of The ring stings got spanked..... then they ran away!!!!
That was after king got caught lying that is....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The thread I posted shows where Didge and king of The ring stings got spanked..... then they ran away!!!!

sounds right, what was king lying about that time..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The thread I posted shows where Didge and king of The ring stings got spanked..... then they ran away!!!!

Hilarious, if people could see it of course, being the complete idiot you are, you do not realise people have to be a member of flap to read it, the reality is both King, Dean, me and countless others got bored of your constant denial, it showed you are a complete loon when all the evidence presented to you, showed clearly, you believe in pseudo science bullshit. When so many of your claims were debunked, with you not admitting one, what is the point, it showed you are a wacko.

Anyway that was priceless to present a thread where you looked a complete dick and nobody can see it if they are not a member ha ha ha

That just about summed up what a twatti you are.

As seen you two dummies can deny all you like, but  the fact is man has been to the moon where like I said the laser tests prove it beyond doubt.

Bless but thanks for the entertainment and you can both have the last word, as happy you both continue to embarrass yourselves.

Bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Didge, you cant educate pork..thats a known fact...

best thing that could happen is that all idiots like HF are hunted down and have their records endorsed "1st grade wanker" thereby letting potential employers, lenders and licensing bodies know what they are dealing with....

No amount of education can make up for a total lack of mental capacity......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:42 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:Didge, you cant educate pork..thats a known fact...

best thing that could happen is that all idiots like HF are hunted down and have their records endorsed "1st grade wanker" thereby letting potential employers, lenders and licensing bodies know what they are dealing with....

says dick wad victor..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:45 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:Didge, you cant educate pork..thats a known fact...

lol! 

Love it, enjoy Victor, maybe catch you later or tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:47 pm

so they still haven't dealt with the gloves, the window and various other impossibilities..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Ok....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down