NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Ukrainian Fighter Jets Shot Down

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Two Ukrainian Fighter Jets Shot Down - Page 2 Empty Two Ukrainian Fighter Jets Shot Down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Two Ukrainian military fighter jets have been shot down in the east, according to the country's Defense Ministry.

The Sukhoi-25 fighters were shot down 1:30 p.m. local time Wednesday over an area called Savur Mogila.

Defense Ministry spokesman Oleksiy Dmitrashkovsky says the planes may have been carrying up to two crew members each.

Live blog running at source:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/23/ukraine-jets-shot-down_n_5612686.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Two Ukrainian Fighter Jets Shot Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Ukrainian Fighter Jets Shot Down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Only 95?  What a Face 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Two Ukrainian Fighter Jets Shot Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Ukrainian Fighter Jets Shot Down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:42 pm

eddie wrote:Only 95?  What a Face 

I'll accept the other 5 percent Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:45 pm

Quill's crassness and goading are 95%? I'd agree with that lol

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:56 pm

I have no doubt this will make me unpopular with Admin but there really is only so much crap I can read without commenting.

How was Quill goading you on this thread Sassy? You hadn't even posted on here when he made that comment. You started on him, and then for reasons best known to yourself you have to drag Nems into it, KNOWING it will start trouble.

And as for Quill goading you last night, after the round of f*cks you gave him first thing yesterday are you surprised? To be honest it made very uncomfortable reading coming from a woman.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:59 pm

I didn't say he was.  I said his remark at the beginning of this thread was exceptionally crass seeing that people had died.   And I'll tell him to fuck off again when I had just got of the phone to SM and was in bits, if it hurts your sensitivities I can't say I care much.   Someone going and doing something dangerous in real life is much more important. And Nems joined in off her own bat last night and she knows my feeling for SM, so don't go down that road, it won't wash.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:02 pm

It take two to fight and Ben has just said that this thread is 95% of what is wrong with this site.
There were two posters bickering: share the blame.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:08 pm

Well firstly, it was you goading him on this thread, and you goading Nems. So playing the victim card and saying you are being goaded won't work.

And secondly, ignoring the fact that Nems is also a personal friend of SM, everyone has tragedy in their lives, everyone has to face things they don't want to face. If you think your foul mouthed rant at the crack of dawn is the way we should all deal with personal troubles, then so be it. It doesn't 'hurt my sensitivities'. It makes me ashamed to be a British female. A little dignity is a good thing sometimes.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:12 pm

People should fight with gifs more often.... Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised 

Well I was Laughing @ Quill and Sassy  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool 

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:15 pm

harvesmom wrote:Well firstly, it was you goading him on this thread, and you goading Nems. So playing the victim card and saying you are being goaded won't work.

And secondly, ignoring the fact that Nems is also a personal friend of SM, everyone has tragedy in their lives, everyone has to face things they don't want to face. If you think your foul mouthed rant at the crack of dawn is the way we should all deal with personal troubles, then so be it. It doesn't 'hurt my sensitivities'. It makes me ashamed to be a British female. A little dignity is a good thing sometimes.

Oh get off your high horse.   Nems a personal friend of SM, don't make me laugh. And you didn't even believe she was going.

Last edited by Sassy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:15 pm

veya_victaous wrote:People should fight with gifs more often.... Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised 

Well I was Laughing @ Quill and Sassy  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool 

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Yep, I thought they were quite funny to Veya lol

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:23 pm

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:Well firstly, it was you goading him on this thread, and you goading Nems. So playing the victim card and saying you are being goaded won't work.

Oh get off your high horse.   Nems a personal friend of SM, don't make me laugh.  And you didn't even believe she was going.

I do have a few high horses, I'm not on them right now though they are tucked up in their stables.

I think you'll find what I was actually questioning was the integrity of a charity who would allow a clearly emotionally distressed woman into a war zone without proper training. That's what my post said anyway.

I'll leave you to your ranting anyway, if you want to be thought of as a dockside fishwife nothing I can say is going to change it. Ciao.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:37 pm

This thread is going nowhere fast.

LOCKED.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2