NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHOY THERE SASSY!!

+2
eddie
harvesmom
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AHOY THERE SASSY!! Empty AHOY THERE SASSY!!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:51 pm

Good evening Sassy.

What are you like girl?Razz 

I go away for a while & when I come back,it's all change.So you'll have to help me get up to speed with what you've been up to.

Now I've not read the entirety of those threads relating to the great hacking scandal but from what I have read,I deduce that Forumotion have kicked your complaints into touch because you were fibbing?......Is that true you naughty girl?.........There was no hacking of your PMs & you made it all up?......Is that correct?

Well you are a bugger & cheeky to boot as well. ::D:: But I love you for it.

Now then.What's all this with Joy Division slinging his hook?.....He reckons you've hacked (pun intended) him off with your lies to Forumotion & in his drug induced moral high ground,he finds it difficult to accept your lying ways.......WHOOPS!!....Mmmmmm Sassy.I'm warming to you more & more by the day.Twisted Evil 

And what's all this about Smelly Bandit being banned?......Who banned him?.......YOU? Via one of YOUR administrators........You really are a monkey aren't you? What a Face 

I just can't leave you alone for 5 minutes can I?

But I must admit that I am a little dissapointed with your efforts Sass......And you know that uncle Shady just can't tolerate sloppiness......Oh no,no,no.......You had a plan but you didn't stick to it & Forumotion saw through it..........Clumsy Sass.Very clumsy.

You'll never make a good pirate with those sloppy tactics.

Sassy..........they all saw you coming a mile off.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Back to top Go down

AHOY THERE SASSY!! Empty Re: AHOY THERE SASSY!!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:55 pm

The case on Forumotion is still open Shady, they reopened it and Dean threw a hissy fit..   And there was no plan, I simply objected to private pms from this site being published on Deans site.

And Eddie banned Smelly.   Ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Sassy wrote:The case on Forumotion is still open Shady, they reopened it and Dean threw a hissy fit..  

You're having me on right?.......Mmmmm you say Forumotion 'reopened' it? Why did they close it in the first place?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:The case on Forumotion is still open Shady, they reopened it and Dean threw a hissy fit..  

You're having me on right?.......Mmmmm you say Forumotion 'reopened' it? Why did they close it in the first place?

Dean fooled them, now they know the truth and it is being reinvestigated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:01 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

How do they know it's the truth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:02 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Because now they have all the screenshots and evidence of what Dean has said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:04 pm

And as we are all bored stupid with it over here, lets just see what happens, I do hope Dean is ok, he sounded like he was suffering from apoplexy when they reopened it, he ranted rather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:06 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Well you said all that before & I didn't believe you then.......I still don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:09 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Fill your boots Shady:

http://help.forumotion.com/t133958-hacking-of-pms-on-one-forumotion-site-being-posted-on-another

As you can see, it has been put back to pro admin while they look into it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:18 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Fill your boots Shady:

http://help.forumotion.com/t133958-hacking-of-pms-on-one-forumotion-site-being-posted-on-another

As you can see, it has been put back to pro admin while they look into it again.  

Sass.....thankyou for that......I've read it & it's a fobb off. They know what you're up to but they don't quite know how to end it,so they've bought themselves a bit of time with the old.......Buttercup isn't available gag.

Standard civilian language I would imagine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:20 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Fill your boots Shady:

Sass.....thankyou for that......I've read it & it's a fobb off. They know what you're up to but they don't quite know how to end it,so they've bought themselves a bit of time with the old.......Buttercup isn't available gag.

Oh don't worry Shady, she's been available since then, I've been talking to her.

Night, I'm off to bed, been a long day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:23 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Oh don't worry Shady, she's been available since then, I've been talking to her.

Liar,liar pants on fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Liar,liar pants on fire.

::D::  Night night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Liar,liar pants on fire.

::D::    Night night

Liar,liar pants on fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:27 pm

I believe Handy Andy has reported it to the Police anyway, so we can expect arrests imminently. It'll get sorted one way or another then! Mind you, that was a few weeks back now.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:29 pm

harvesmom wrote:I believe Handy Andy has reported it to the Police anyway, so we can expect arrests imminently. It'll get sorted one way or another then! Mind you, that was a few weeks back now.

The police are busy looking for my toe ring. I lost it at the local pool and no one handed it in.
I'm sure that's more important to them right now.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:31 pm

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:I believe Handy Andy has reported it to the Police anyway, so we can expect arrests imminently. It'll get sorted one way or another then! Mind you, that was a few weeks back now.

The police are busy looking for my toe ring. I lost it at the local pool and no one handed it in.

That'll explain it then. Have you asked them to drain the pool!!!! Do they understand how important it is?
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:31 pm

Shady wrote:

Here you go, dumbass:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5973-smelly-bandit-has-been-banned
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Good evening Harvesmom.

Do you think the police will be bringing in those machines that they use to find dead bodies? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:34 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Do you really complain daily as Buttercup said in one of her apologies to Flap?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:35 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Here you go, dumbass:

Do you really think I'm going to read that shit?..........Dumb arse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:36 pm

Shady hello xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Well you can tell shady has been out too long at sea.

Commander, time you had some quality time with the misses and glad you are back

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Shady wrote:

Good evening Harvesmom.

Do you think the police will be bringing in those machines that they use to find dead bodies? Laughing 

Good Evening Shady, I would think they will throw anything they have at it, as soon as MI5 have a slot. I'm just amazed its taking them so long. I have been doing a daily head count on here to see who is missing.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:38 pm

Nems wrote:Shady hello xx

Good evening Nemsagain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:39 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good evening Harvesmom.

Good Evening Shady, I would think they will throw anything they have at it, as soon as MI5 have a slot. I'm just amazed its taking them so long. I have been doing a daily head count on here to see who is missing.

Well they've just released me on bail........I wonder who's next?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:41 pm

JD has gone missing.....  lol! 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:41 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good evening Harvesmom.

I cant understand why there hasn't been a mention on the news

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:42 pm

eddie wrote:JD has gone missing.....  lol! 

I heard that he was disgusted with Sassys fibs.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:43 pm

Shady wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Smelly Bandit  Shocked 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:43 pm

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Here you go, dumbass:

Do your friends ever tell you you get really annoying when you're bored, or is it as I suspect and you don't actually have friends?

eddie wrote:I took the decision to ban smelly bandit as there were no other mods or admin online and I wanted to out an end to any further trouble whilst also making an example of a poster who felt it was ok to post an absolutely horrific personal attack on another.

I take full responsibly and no doubt the backlash for any drama that now follows, ie being accused of hating RW's and loving LW's.

I don't care. It was the quickest way to diffuse a boiling pot of crap.

Ben will take the decision to lift the ban or extend it; it currently sits at a two-day suspension.

The offending post sits in a thread that has been moved to an admin section T the request of sassy - the poster who was attacked.

I personally do not think this site should tolerate that level of abuse.
I hope posters agree with me.

There, hope it wasn't too taxing on your beautiful mind to read those eight sentences ...

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I'm sure I've read something somewhere.........Maybe in Goat herding weekly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:45 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Do your friends ever tell you you get really annoying when you're bored, or is it as I suspect and you don't actually have friends?

eddie wrote:I took the decision to ban smelly bandit as there were no other mods or admin online and I wanted to out an end to any further trouble whilst also making an example of a poster who felt it was ok to post an absolutely horrific personal attack on another.

I take full responsibly and no doubt the backlash for any drama that now follows, ie being accused of hating RW's and loving LW's.

Ben will take the decision to lift the ban or extend it; it currently sits at a two-day suspension.

The offending post sits in a thread that has been moved to an admin section T the request of sassy - the poster who was attacked.

There, hope it wasn't too taxing on your beautiful mind to read those eight sentences ...

When you can count Sassy as one of your friends then you know you've got problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:46 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

'D' Notice Nems.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

When you can count Sassy as one of your friends then you know you've got problems.

Sassy's a great friend, I'd far prefer her friendship over that of a dipshit like you!  ::D::
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Sassy's a great friend, I'd far prefer her friendship over that of a dipshit like you!  ::D::

Your integrity is awesome......no wonder you've got dodgy joints.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:52 pm

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

If you don't like it, why don't you just walk the plank, matey? You love it here, you love this site we've made, you absolutely cannot get enough of it! Not that I blame you Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:53 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

'D' Notice Nems.

of course!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:57 pm

eddie wrote:

It's not this one is it edds , i found it a few weeks back  lol! 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sterling-Silver-925-Adjustable-Daisy-Toe-Ring-New-/151070139061?pt=UK_JewelleryWatches_WomensJewellery_Rings_SR&hash=item232c7b62b5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:00 am

Shady wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I'm so pleased to hear this shady .

by the way its me vod  pirat 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:00 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

If you don't like it, why don't you just walk the plank, matey? You love it here, you love this site we've made, you absolutely cannot get enough of it! Not that I blame you Smile

Yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:01 am

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
Shady wrote:

I guessed that Vod. Smile Are you well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:02 am

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

+1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:02 am

Shady wrote:

I am thank you Shady , and how are you ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:04 am

Shady wrote:

I am thank you Shady , and how are you ?

I'm always good Vod.......Always good.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:09 am

eddie wrote:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sterling-Silver-925-Adjustable-Daisy-Toe-Ring-New-/151070139061?pt=UK_JewelleryWatches_WomensJewellery_Rings_SR&hash=item232c7b62b5

That's it! The bastard is selling it right under my nose!!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:20 am

eddie wrote:

That's it! The bastard is selling it right under my nose!!!

great news edds , phew ! glad that's sorted  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:21 am

No need for them to drain the pool now  cheers 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:21 am

Might treat myself to a new one too  cheers 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Good afternoon Sassy.

Now then.....It's not often that my pulse increases or that the dumb antics of you forum addicts enters my radar but now is one of those times...

(I) have received contact from Forumotion regarding this hacking rubbish.An outline of the allegations have been given & I have been asked to answer 4 questions.

Now so far,I have explained to FM that I do not post here as frequently as others as I work abroad a lot & do not always have access to a computer/internet.Additionally,I have declined to answer the 4 questions until I have had time to think.

I have also explained & proven that I had nothing to do with the hacking etc & FM now understand this.

Sassy I am unimpressed at being dragged into your shit,especially when I have such short periods of time at home.And if this laptop receives a message from FM while I am away.....of any sort,then I will deliver a 13 line sequential code into the Newsfix site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next