NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook

+7
Lone Wolf
Eilzel
veya_victaous
The Puzzler
eddie
Original Quill
SEXY MAMA
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook Empty Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:03 pm

Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook 140713-protesters-attacked
Right-wing nationalists attack a central Tel Aviv protest against Israel’s bombing of Gaza on Saturday,

Israel’s latest assault on the besieged Gaza Strip has been accompanied by yet another sharp increase in incitement against Palestinians and solidarity activists on social media outlets, such as Facebook and Twitter.

Facebook groups have been set up to call for the collective punishment of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Others host incitement against Palestinian students at Israeli universities, including posting pictures of and personal information about individual students.

The radical and violent anti-Palestinian climate in Israel is not divorced from reality.

After more than a week of Israeli government threats to do so, commandos launched the first ground incursion into the northern Gaza Strip early Sunday morning, reported Ma’an News Agency.

At the time of writing, there have been no Israeli deaths as a result of rockets fired by armed Palestinian groups in Gaza, though much of the mainstream media have focused on the impact of rocket fire on Israel rather than the staggering death toll in the Gaza Strip.

As Israel’s latest military offensive enters its sixth day, the Ministry of Health in Gaza reports that 170 Palestinians have been killed and more than 1,000 injured.
Thousands displaced

“Four thousand people and rising are fleeing this heavy bombardment in the north; they are in eight different UNRWA schools,” said Chris Gunness, spokesperson for UNRWA, the United Nations agency for Palestine refugees.

“We call on all parties to respect obligations under international humanitarian law, and to respect the sanctity of civilian life and the inviolability of United Nations buildings,” he told The Electronic Intifada by telephone.

Gunness explained that during Israel’s Operation Cast Lead (December 2008-January 2009), more than 50,000 Palestinians took shelter in UNRWA installations across the Gaza Strip as Israel’s bombs destroyed buildings and homes. “They believed in the sanctity and safety of UN properties,” he said of those Palestinians who took shelter in UNRWA’s facilities.

“As a result of military operations, the main office of UNRWA was directly struck and the main warehouse was burned to the ground after [Israeli military forces] fired white phosphorous” during Cast Lead, Gunness said.

Approximately 1,400 Palestinians were killed by Israel’s military during the three-week long military assault.
“Gaza, Gaza a graveyard!”

Meanwhile, Israelis are taking to social media to call for a yet higher body count in Gaza.

A Facebook page for the group LEAVA — “Preventing Assimilation in the Holy Land” — is dedicated to preventing romantic relationships between Palestinian men and Jewish women and has more than 37,000 followers. The page regularly posts pictures of its “activists” patrolling parts of Jerusalem and other cities.

On 11 June, a picture was posted on LEAVA’s page of a young man standing next to an Israeli flag at a protest and wearing a shirt with the group’s emblem. Written above the photo is the following: “Citizens of Ashdod are also standing with LEAVA. Waiting for Gaza to be turned into a big blaze!” It received more than 2,300 “likes” in just two days:

Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook Israelis_racism

A post published later that the same day gives what it said were words for a protest chant: “Gaza, Gaza a graveyard! Very soon!” It received more than six hundred “likes.”

With more than 5,300 Facebook followers, a Jerusalem-based house moving company, though ostensibly non-political, posted the following “status” in poorly-written Hebrew on 7 July, the first day of Israel’s latest attack on Gaza:

One of our advantages: we don’t observe Ramadan!!! We look after our clients and we don’t abandon them […] we keep our word and go to every delivery. If you already closed a deal for a delivery with a company that employs our cousins [commonly used in Hebrew to refer to Arabs], it’s time to cancel and move to us. 0525530344. Why provide for those who kidnap our children? Have a good and peaceful day!

Many Israeli Facebook users have posted violent and disturbing content on their personal accounts. Talya Shilok Edry, who has more than one thousand followers, posted the following “status”: “What an orgasm to see the Israeli Defense Forces bomb buildings in Gaza with children and families at the same time. Boom boom.”

Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook Israeli_orgasm_for_genocide

Edry’s Facebook timeline shows a pattern of calls for bloodshed against Palestinians. Writing about the murdered sixteen-year-old Muhammad Abu Khudair, who was kidnapped and burned alive by Israeli youth, she stated: “Sweet settlers, next time you kidnap an Arab boy, call me and let me torture him!! Why do you get to have all the fun?”

Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook Israeli_facebook_sweet_settlers

Edry deleted the statuses on Sunday after screenshots of them went viral on Twitter and Facebook.

Journalist David Sheen reported for Mondoweiss last week about the “terrifying tweets of pre-army Israeli teens.” After searching on Twitter using the Hebrew word for “Arabs,” Sheen found dozens upon dozens of Israeli youths “proclaiming their desire for all Arabs to die and in some cases be tortured to death.”
“Feels like Kristallnacht”

Another Israeli Facebook page, “Dismiss Abu Hussein from Netanya Academic College,” was created for the purpose of incitement against a Palestinian student at Netanya Academic College.

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/patrick-strickland/bombing-gaza-children-gives-me-orgasm-israelis-celebrate-slaughter-facebook

There is more, and more, and more and more. Some Israelis are now as bad as the people that persecuted them in Germany. Their speech, their total disregard of suffering and their ability to dehumanise men, women and children is no different.

Back to top Go down

Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook Empty Re: Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:05 pm

These are the people THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ANNIHILATED BY HITLER
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook Empty Re: Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:09 pm

You see the same thing on both sides. ^^  Even here.

I'm not impressed.  It's people behaving badly.  It happens in times of war.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:11 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:These are the people THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ANNIHILATED BY HITLER

Eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:You see the same thing on both sides.  ^^  Even here.

Having an orgasm? At seeing children murdered

Are you serious Quill?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:12 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Original Quill wrote:You see the same thing on both sides.  ^^  Even here.

Are you serious Quill?

Hitler?

Are you serious, SM?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Are you serious Quill?

Hitler?

Are you serious, SM?

HAVING A FUCKIN ORGASM

ARE YOU SERIOUS QUILL????????????
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:14 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:These are the people THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ANNIHILATED BY HITLER

good

sexymama comes out of the nazi closest

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:15 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

good

Fuck you
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:15 pm

The people saying those things have learnt nothing by what happened to their own people. They now do what was done to them. History will judge them as bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:15 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hitler?

Are you serious, SM?

HAVING A FUCKIN ORGASM

ARE YOU SERIOUS QUILL????????????

fuck you nazi ----

nazi ---- off our streets

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Cripes, and i get called a Nazi for posting stories about UKIP.

Here we have a blonde haired owner of a law "business" with Hitler tattoos proudly inked on each cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:19 pm

sexy mama on her way to mosque--------->Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook Godble11

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:20 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

good

Fuck you

You don't want to be guilty of saying the same type things, SM. It's an over-reaction.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Fuck you

You don't want to be guilty of saying the same type things, SM.  It's an over-reaction.

too late

Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook Mama_n10

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:04 pm

Smelly could you please stop plastering that screenshot all over the boards?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:17 pm

eddie wrote:Smelly could you please stop plastering that screenshot all over the boards?

He thinks he's got a real prize there, eds. He's plastering it all over, even tho no one can read it.

Ignore him and he'll go flaccid.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Well at least SM has shown her true colours...
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:32 pm

The Puzzler wrote:Well at least SM has shown her true colours...

I don't think so. It would piss me off too, if someone said they get an orgasm out of killing children. Need some perspective.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I don't think so.  It would piss me off too, if someone said they get an orgasm out of killing children.  Need some perspective.
A normal person would say something like 'I hope karma gets the bastards who said that', not 'these are the people who should have been annihilated by Hitler'. Especially when talking about a group of Jews.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:37 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I don't think so.  It would piss me off too, if someone said they get an orgasm out of killing children.  Need some perspective.
A normal person would say something like 'I hope karma gets the bastards who said that', not 'these are the people who should have been annihilated by Hitler'. Especially when talking about a group of Jews.

I love your selective condemnation there you hypocrite

You didnt say a word when Smelly said he LAUGHS AT Muslims BEING KILLED???

@quill Thanks for your understanding
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:49 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Look ok so it was a bit strong, but let's keep it in perspective.
SM is a pretty passionate person and a mother, It was insensitive but other people have said the same sort of stuff to her and about Muslims.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Yet no condemnation of people jerking off seeing Muslim children slaughtered??????

There is a word for people like you
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Seen Smelly rejoice about the killing of Muslim children many times.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:04 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Yet no condemnation of people jerking off seeing Muslim children slaughtered??????

There is a word for people like you

SM: smelly was way out of order on that and you have been, in people's opinion, way out of order here.
Passions run very high on emotive subjects, we've all been there.

Two wrongs do not make a right however, so how about we draw a line and all of us try a bit harder to tone down what we post?
Consider your knuckles rapped and smelly consider yours rapped too.

I am hoping not to see anymore screenshots posted thanks.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:05 pm

eddie wrote:Smelly could you please stop plastering that screenshot all over the boards?

Why??

The inconvenient truth making it difficult to defend the forums darling Muslim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Well Smelly, lets face it, you've probably had many an orgasm looking at pictures of dead Muslims so you probably think it's normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:10 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

Why??

Firstly I'm not a Muslim, smelly, don't know what gave you that idea?
Secondly, if someone was spamming about you I'd treat you the same.

Hope that explains my post.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:14 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Why??

Firstly I'm not a Muslim, smelly, don't know what gave you that idea?
Secondly, if someone was spamming about you I'd treat you the same.

Hope that explains my post.

Your lack of condemnation over holocaust support explains a great deal more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Go and cream yourself over a few move dead Muslim children, it's what you do after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:17 pm

Smelly I refer you to this post I made at 10:04pm:

SM: smelly was way out of order on that and you have been, in people's opinion, way out of order here.
Passions run very high on emotive subjects, we've all been there.

Two wrongs do not make a right however, so how about we draw a line and all of us try a bit harder to tone down what we post?
Consider your knuckles rapped and smelly consider yours rapped too.

I am hoping not to see anymore screenshots posted thanks.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:32 pm

I don't know if it is relevant but Only the Very Worst of the Nazis was getting sexual arousal out of killing (particularly women and children)
This girl
Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook Israeli_orgasm_for_genocide

doesn't sound much different than Herta Bothe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herta_Bothe
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:38 pm

They aren't any different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Sorry but I have one concern here, we all know smelly is vile and is beyond contempt, but to say a people should have been wiped out by the Nazi's is not a knee jerk reaction, that to me is the by-product of what I keep saying about this conflict where the blame game allows for others to start spreading hate from either side to the point of extremes. That is antisemitism, and the Jews have been the most persecuted people throughout history. Yes there are some vile Zionists extremists, but lets put things into perspective here, my concern is over if this is a view and hatred being promoted against Jews. I for one spend all my time defending against all discrimination, whether it be against ethnic, religious, homosexuality, women etc, but such things are just not on and it concerns me if this is being taught for someone to say this. 

Two wrongs do not make a right, but that is the worst thing someone could say when such an event in history did happen, where the reality is the Nazi's did try to wipe out the Jews, people should not excuse such comments and Sexy if you have any decency, you should apologise.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:43 am

Phildidge wrote:Sorry but I have one concern here, we all know smelly is vile and is beyond contempt, but to say a people should have been wiped out by the Nazi's is not a knee jerk reaction, that to me is the by-product of what I keep saying about this conflict where the blame game allows for others to start spreading hate from either side to the point of extremes. That is antisemitism, and the Jews have been the most persecuted people throughout history. Yes there are some vile Zionists extremists, but lets put things into perspective here, my concern is over if this is a view and hatred being promoted against Jews. I for one spend all my time defending against all discrimination, whether it be against ethnic, religious, homosexuality, women etc, but such things are just not on and it concerns me if this is being taught for someone to say this. 

Two wrongs do not make a right, but that is the worst thing someone could say when such an event in history did happen, where the reality is the Nazi's did try to wipe out the Jews, people should not excuse such comments and Sexy if you have any decency, you should apologise.

Jews most persecuted
LOLOLOLOL According to Hollywood NOT history

umm I will point out the Druids, you know Killed to the last
how many Shamanistic Native Religions COMPLETELY PURGED FROM EARTH!!!!
the Caribbean Natives the Tasmanian Aboriginals
ARE EXTINCT !!!!!
there are still Jews so they cant have been the MOST persecuted now can they? by the very fact they still exist.

I'll put it another way  scratch 
If you needed to kill a dog.
it is humane to euthanasia it with gas or injection. (not my opinion, the law)
It is however Animal Cruelty to throw explosives at it....

Even monotheists(I don't care which) Deserve to be treated with the dignity of a Dog  Neutral 

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Phildidge wrote:Sorry but I have one concern here, we all know smelly is vile and is beyond contempt, but to say a people should have been wiped out by the Nazi's is not a knee jerk reaction, that to me is the by-product of what I keep saying about this conflict where the blame game allows for others to start spreading hate from either side to the point of extremes. That is antisemitism, and the Jews have been the most persecuted people throughout history. Yes there are some vile Zionists extremists, but lets put things into perspective here, my concern is over if this is a view and hatred being promoted against Jews. I for one spend all my time defending against all discrimination, whether it be against ethnic, religious, homosexuality, women etc, but such things are just not on and it concerns me if this is being taught for someone to say this. 

Jews most persecuted
LOLOLOLOL According to Hollywood NOT history

umm I will point out the Druids, you know Killed to the last
how many Shamanistic Native Religions COMPLETELY PURGED FROM EARTH!!!!
the Caribbean Natives the Tasmanian Aboriginals
ARE EXTINCT !!!!!
there are still Jews so they cant have been the MOST persecuted now can they? by the very fact they still exist.

I'll put it another way  scratch 
If you needed to kill a dog.
it is humane to euthanasia it with gas or injection. (not my opinion, the law)
It is however Animal Cruelty to throw explosives at it....

Even monotheists(I don't care which) Deserve to be treated with the dignity of a Dog  Neutral 

Utterly fucking disgusting and beyond contempt, you are again justifying genocide.
Yes the Jews have been the most persecuted people in history, mainly from Europeans, so I suggest you go and learn some real history, as we are talking in numbers and no the druids were not wiped out or in any numbers comparable to the Jews, how you can even compare when the druids was a short space of time in history, shows you have not the foggiest on the terminology "most persecuted people in history". That means over centuries and by many different groups of people persecuting them.
So basically, anyone who is a monotheistic believer, around near 4 billion should be treated like a dog?

Grow the fuck up, that is utterly pathetic! You are now comparing humans to dogs? Seriously, get a grip, people even those who supported the Nazi's like the Hitler Youth, many of which were indoctrinated, does that mean we should have butchered them all after the war or as seen help them change as many did their mindset they grew up with?

Seriously, do not come out with utter bullshit and try to justify genocide, there is nothing worse, as what next, if you do, then others can claim the same, sorry Veya, you are talking horseshit!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:50 am

you should study some history not Hollywood. Jews have suffered no more than MANY MANY other peoples But their skin is relatively white so I guess that makes the Special, a 'chosen race' or some other bullshit. they have Inflicted Persecution when they have been in power too, they even write about it and celebrate it in their holy scriptures. they have suffered but so have many races, some so much they no longer EXIST. do remember there was literally a state offered rewards for the scalps of some native peoples, the barbarity of humans has seen FAR more than the Nazis.

On Genocide Is there Jews? YES well then there wasn't genocide, Attempted sure but not successful, Actual Genocide happened to people Like the Tasmanian Aboriginals and Caribbean natives. Completely wiped out. I am not justifying it but to suggest they are the worst done by is a lie plain and simple.

And I wouldn't dream of suggesting Humans are actually as worthy of compassion as dogs, JUST pointing out the law. BLOWING a living thing up is INHUMANE gassing it is NOT. I don't write the LAW.

And what is that ?
Currently the IDF is not treating women and children with the same dignity as a dog!!!! What they were Doing RIGHT FUCKING NOW Is against the law to do to a DOG!!!!
EVEN the Nazis (generally) had the decency to euthanasia them like a dog!!!! maybe you should start looking at Who IS acting worse than the Nazi NOW! rather than making excuses because of events 70 years ago.

AND Strawman much? I am not justifying I am just saying WHAT HAPPENED comparative to OTHER RACES. Do you think the Anglos were JUSTIFIED in Wiping out the Tasmanian Aboriginals? Or do you like to scrub that one from history where the Anglos managed to do something the Nazi couldn't, and Completely wipe a peoples off the face of the Earth?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:05 am

veya_victaous wrote:you should study some history not Hollywood. Jews have suffered no more than MANY MANY other peoples But their skin is relatively white so I guess that makes the Special, a 'chosen race' or some other bullshit. they have Inflicted Persecution when they have been in power too, they even write about it and celebrate it in their holy scriptures. they have suffered but so have many races, some so much they no longer EXIST. do remember there was literally a state offered rewards for the scalps of some native peoples, the barbarity of humans has seen FAR more than the Nazis.
Balderdash, I have qualification is history and know clearly far more on history than you can even start to begin to talk about, from its very infancy, the Jews have been persecuted since the times of the Romans, even the earliest Christians were persecuted as they were seen as followers of a Jewish Messiah. So yes the Jews have been the most persecuted people throughout history, where for many centuries they were persecuted within many European countries, again for example where they coexisted peacefully with the Muslims within Spain, when the Christians took back Spain, Jews were butchered, told to leave or convert. You find this pattern repeated through European history. Even the influx of immigration to Palestine started in the 19th century due to persecution of Jews within Europe and Russia

On Genocide Is there Jews? YES well then there wasn't genocide, Attempted sure but not successful, Actual Genocide happened to people Like the Tasmanian Aboriginals and Caribbean natives. Completely wiped out. I am not justifying it but to suggest they are the worst done by is a lie plain and simple.
OMG, so now the Holocaust was not genocide because the Nazi's failed to make them extinct? Is that what you are saying, seriously? As far as I am aware you still find Aboriginals in Australia, so only a small area were they left extinct from, as a people they are very much alive today and yes they have been sadly persecuted but over a shorter period of time, where the Jews have been persecuted on and off for 2000 years, hence the terminology, "most persecuted in history"!

And I wouldn't dream of suggesting Humans are actually as worthy of compassion as dogs, JUST pointing out the law. BLOWING a living thing up is INHUMANE gassing it is NOT. I don't write the LAW.
You just did and if you think gassing is not inhumane, I suggest you read some accounts of Jews dying in the gas chambers, where again it shows you have very little knowledge of the holocaust itself.

And what is that ?
Currently the IDF is not treating women and children with the same dignity as a dog!!!! What they were Doing RIGHT FUCKING NOW Is against the law to do to a DOG!!!!
EVEN the Nazis (generally) had the decency to euthanasia them like a dog!!!! maybe you should start looking at Who IS acting worse than the Nazi NOW! rather than making excuses because of events 70 years ago.
Again I have condemned Israel when it attacks civilians civilians in these conflicts, hence why I keep stating very clearly about reconciliation, but to say only Israel, when Hamas is in breach of many human rights, shows again you only look at one side of the argument where I condemn both sides and your terminology on what is more humane is even more balderdash, killing is wrong, no matter the method
To then claim the Nazi's were human, give me a fucking break, they systematically allowed millions to work and starve to death, shot millions out of hand, as well as the death camps. Seriously where are you learning your history from?

AND Strawman much? I am not justifying I am just saying WHAT HAPPENED comparative to OTHER RACES. Do you think the Anglos were JUSTIFIED in Wiping out the Tasmanian Aboriginals? Or do you like to scrub that one from history where the Anglos managed to do something the Nazi couldn't, and Completely wipe a peoples off the face of the Earth?

You are using strawman arguments, claiming what smelly says is thus justifying what Sexy said, so I suggest you look towards your own claims, because again I and others condemn when smelly comes out with the most hateful bile all the time, you though are excusing what she said. Anger is one thing and such threads are volatile, but there is no excuse for what she said, which Hitler and a group of people who are Jewish has one simple connection, the holocaust
What she said was wrong and you make a mockery of being fair, if you make excuses for what she said, as I say others here condemn smelly all the time, by your arguments to defend what she said, you actually defend the right of smelly to continue what he says, which is wrong on every level

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:35 am

You will find NONE of the Genetically distinct Tasmanian Aboriginals, Tasmania is NOT part of mainland Australia. It is About half the size on England 68,401 km2.... SO not exactly a tiny area and yeah a separate peoples but their skin is brown and they didn't speak a European language so that fine right???

I DO DEFEND THE RIGHT OF SMELLY TO CONTINUE TO SAY WHAT HE SAYS!!!! I Don't agree but I will not Ban or anything other than comment on him saying so... And really don't see even a fraction of the comments after one of smelly's many outbursts.

I learn World history while You Obviously think Everything important happened in Europe, Compared to Khmer Rouge the Nazi were Humane, Compared to the Japanese during WW2 the Nazi were Humane. that's just 20th century

The Nazi actually sent Emissaries to the Japanese Asking them to BE HUMANE after Nanking (the Japanese decided they'd think about it)
The elimination of the Chinese POWs began after they were transported by trucks to remote locations on the outskirts of Nanking. As soon as they were assembled, the savagery began, with young Japanese soldiers encouraged by their superiors to inflict maximum pain and suffering upon individual POWs as a way of toughening themselves up for future battles, and also to eradicate any civilized notions of mercy. Filmed footage and still photographs taken by the Japanese themselves document the brutality. Smiling soldiers can be seen conducting bayonet practice on live prisoners, decapitating them and displaying severed heads as souvenirs, and proudly standing among mutilated corpses. Some of the Chinese POWs were simply mowed down by machine-gun fire while others were tied-up, soaked with gasoline and burned alive.
After the destruction of the POWs, the soldiers turned their attention to the women of Nanking and an outright animalistic hunt ensued. Old women over the age of 70 as well as little girls under the age of 8 were dragged off to be sexually abused. More than 20,000 females (with some estimates as high as 80,000) were gang-raped by Japanese soldiers, then stabbed to death with bayonets or shot so they could never bear witness.

Pregnant women were not spared. In several instances, they were raped, then had their bellies slit open and the fetuses torn out. Sometimes, after storming into a house and encountering a whole family, the Japanese forced Chinese men to rape their own daughters, sons to rape their mothers, and brothers their sisters, while the rest of the family was made to watch.

Throughout the city of Nanking, random acts of murder occurred as soldiers frequently fired their rifles into panicked crowds of civilians, killing indiscriminately. Other soldiers killed shopkeepers, looted their stores, then set the buildings on fire after locking people of all ages inside. They took pleasure in the extraordinary suffering that ensued as the people desperately tried to escape the flames by climbing onto rooftops or leaping down onto the street
http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/pol-pot.htm
http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/nanking.htm

and never forget Genghis Khan.
The destruction of Western Xia during the second campaign was near total. According to John Man, Western Xia is little known to anyone other than experts in the field precisely because of Genghis Khan's policy calling for their complete eradication. He states that "There is a case to be made that this was the first ever recorded example of attempted genocide. It was certainly very successful ethnocide."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Xia
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:38 am

Didge, I think veya's point is that since Jewe still exist, in strength and large numbers, they cannot truly be called 'the most persecuted' people in history when many other ethnic or religious groups were totally wiped out or virtually so. Jews may have been the most consistently persecuted group by that is also a sign of their ability to survive where many other groups simply disappeared.

I don't however condone what Sexy said. But I understand where it came from, many Israelis do themselves no favours with their brutality against the Palestinians but then again nor do the Islamic terrorists who continuously undermine the peace process.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:47 am

Eilzel wrote:Didge, I think veya's point is that since Jewe still exist, in strength and large numbers, they cannot truly be called 'the most persecuted' people in history when many other ethnic or religious groups were totally wiped out or virtually so. Jews may have been the most consistently persecuted group by that is also a sign of their ability to survive where many other groups simply disappeared.

I don't however condone what Sexy said. But I understand where it came from, many Israelis do themselves no favours with their brutality against the Palestinians but then again nor do the Islamic terrorists who continuously undermine the peace process.

OMG I really cannot believe what I am hearing, persecuted means hostility and treatment and by history would be over a length of time, which again as a people the Jews have suffered for centuries. A group wiped out is persecuted to extinction yes correct, but over a much shorter period, there is a vast difference, to keep a people alive to continually persecute them is enduing constant suffering as a people. IT is  ore luck they have survived and the fact other nations stood up to the Nazi;s that they do survive. All Veyas claims are over short time frames, not for 2000 years, which is the point on saying over history. The Jews have had more different groups of people hate and persecute them, than any other group, that means and proves they have been the most persecuted, where others who were made extinct were done so by one or two ethnic groups.  

You can never excuse what was said here, no matter if you can understand where it comes from, what she said was wrong on every level, it actually insults the countless millions ho did actually suffer through the holocaust, who were not even part of what is today Israel. She clearly did infer Jews as a people, because these people who made these comments live today, not back then, so for them to have not existed would have meant for Hitler to have succeeding in wiping them all out

I really have to get some sleep, but just because this is sexy someone we all get on with, it should not be a case to say, well its sexy, so its okay for her to say as we like some of her views and her as a person. I am condemning what she has said, it does not mean I dislike her, it means I condemn as should others what she said and she should also agree what she said was wrong.
Vengeance on any level is wrong, it just creates a cycle of hate

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:56 am

Phildidge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Didge, I think veya's point is that since Jewe still exist, in strength and large numbers, they cannot truly be called 'the most persecuted' people in history when many other ethnic or religious groups were totally wiped out or virtually so. Jews may have been the most consistently persecuted group by that is also a sign of their ability to survive where many other groups simply disappeared.

OMG I really cannot believe what I am hearing, persecuted means hostility and treatment and by history would be over a length of time, which again as a people the Jews have suffered for centuries. A group wiped out is persecuted to extinction yes correct, but over a much shorter period, there is a vast difference, to keep a people alive to continually persecute them is enduing constant suffering as a people. IT is  ore luck they have survived and the fact other nations stood up to the Nazi;s that they do survive. All Veyas claims are over short time frames, not for 2000 years, which is the point on saying over history  

You can never excuse what was said here, no matter if you can understand where it comes from, what she said was wrong on every level, it actually insults the countless millions ho did actually suffer through the holocaust, who were not even part of what is today Israel. She clearly did infer Jews as a people, because these people who made these comments live today, not back then, so for them to have not existed would have meant for Hitler to have succeeding in wiping them all out

I really have to get some sleep, but just because this is sexy someone we all get on with, it should not be a case to say, well its sexy, so its okay for her to say as we like some of her views and her as a person. I am condemning what she has said, it does not mean I dislike her, it means I condemn as should others what she said and she should also agree what she said was wrong.
Vengeance on any level is wrong, it just creates a cycle of hate

Night

You will note that I said 'I don't condone what Sexy said', in my post above; so that clears your whole last 2 paragraphs.

Surely though the West Africans have as much a claim to being one of the most persecuted groups too- sold into slavery for over a thousand years first by Muslims then by Europeans, then to become second class citizens in the west. There are other examples.

However back to veya and those other eradicated groups, surely a group that was actually erased from existence must have been as persecuted as is possible if they no longer exist?

This argument is well open to interpretation to be honest, I do agree the Jews are the most 'consistently' persecuted as stated above, but most persecuted and most consistently persecuted are not strictly the same thing. Also, I do not consider the Jews persecuted today.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:02 am

Its not open to interpretation, how many different ethnic groups have persecuted the Jews compared to blacks though history?
There is no comparison.
That is 2000 years of history, nothing even compares and or even comes close to the holocaust, which sole purpose was to wipe out the Jews.
Anyway I was wrong to come back when people defend such vile comments and one of them is an idiotic moderator as seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:06 am

Guest wrote:Its not open to interpretation, how many different ethnic groups have persecuted the Jews compared to blacks though history?
There is no comparison.
That is 2000 years of history, nothing even compares and or even comes close to the holocaust, which sole purpose was to wipe out the Jews.
Anyway I was wrong to come back when people defend such vile comments and one of them is an idiotic moderator as seen.

Well didge that is a shame. No one is defending Sexy's comments and certainly not me as I have made clear. I hope you will be back soon, leaving over what really is an amicable difference of opinion seems pretty OTT really and debates with you are always engaging. Night pal  Neutral 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 am

2d paragraph, well said Les.  I don't think veya's approach is necessary.  To turn the discussion into one of who is the more persecuted, is simply to take a diversion.

No one loves, and defends the Jewish people more than I do.  And a great deal of my compassion for them is derived from the fact that they were persecuted so much, and so thoroughly by the Nazis.

But do we have any less compassion for any other people who find themselves similarly treated?  In many ways that is the way Palestinians are treated even...or should I say, especially on this site.  Look how quickly the anti-Muslim apologists jumped in with horrendous insults over the death of Muslim children.

Now consider that SM had to endure that.  It takes a pretty strong person not to let out a misguided quip or two, and that's what SM did.  The real wrongdoers here were those who goaded SM into that.  She spoke in a moment of hurt and anger.  Others--and you know who you are--have no hurt or anger, but speak everyday out of self-motivated malice.  All in all, I think SM handles herself pretty well.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:41 am

Guest wrote:Its not open to interpretation, how many different ethnic groups have persecuted the Jews compared to blacks though history?
There is no comparison.

MORE HAVE PERSECUTED Central Africans INCLUDING THE JEWS THEMSELVES!!!!!

the killing fields??  I thought you knew history?
Khmer Rouge Is HEAPS WORSE and so is Nanking and the Japanese actions in Korea and Northern China DURING WW2

NAZI were literally convincing the Japanese to be more humane.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties
China has 7 to 11 Million people Die from Japanese War Crimes

Quite frankly Didge can leave he is not so smart
Bloody Racist is what he is....
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:45 am

@les is right about part of my point the other part being

WHY do Only WHITE skin Victims seem to count for some people?
Why If you have yellow skin is it ok to Use you for bayonet practice and actively try and cause as much suffering before death but if you have White skin it is Inhumane to use a deadly gas (that is approved as humane when euthanasia animals)
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:50 am

veya_victaous wrote:@les is right about part of my point the other part being

WHY do Only WHITE skin Victims seem to count for some people?
Why If you have yellow skin is it ok to Use you for bayonet practice and actively try and cause as much suffering before death but if you have White skin it is Inhumane to use a deadly gas (that is approved as humane when euthanasia animals)

Veya, I think the problem isn't a racial one. I think it is simply the understandably Eurocentric focus of History in western countries. The persecution of the Jews is one of the most taught subjects in western history, whereas those taking place in Asia are not. The atrocities of the Japanese are far less likely to get any coverage at all when teaching about the first half of the 20th century when Hitler was knocking at our door and murdering people systematically not that far away.

Nor do I think didge is discounting other persecutions, he just thinks the Jews have been the most persecuted over a longer period, which is arguably correct, though as stated above I see it as more complicated than that.

This isn't a race issue at all, and if anyone was the last person I'd expect to make a statement based on race it would be didge.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:05 am

@les
so your countries are racist???

that is not an excuse. Didge is pushing the racist learning and ignorance. and It is his attitude that is the REAL core of racism. HIS history matters that of the other 85% of the globe doesn't count doesn't mean shit!
People were persecuted for longer and had more killed but they weren't from Didge's continent so they don't mean shit!

Asians Know about Europe.(mind you they do try hard at school) and Hitler the GUY that sent emissaries to the Japanese asking them to be more humane?
Europeans Need To start paying attention to more than just their own little bit of history. Our Prime Fuckwit Tony Abbott Recently Blundered and caused huge offence to the Chinese trying o be complementary of Japan.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next