NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex is for mortals and I am god so this is a blessing': Rapper who sliced off his own penis speaks out as he reveals doctors did not reattach it

5 posters

Go down

Sex is for mortals and I am god so this is a blessing': Rapper who sliced off his own penis speaks out as he reveals doctors did not reattach it Empty Sex is for mortals and I am god so this is a blessing': Rapper who sliced off his own penis speaks out as he reveals doctors did not reattach it

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:26 pm

The Wu-Tang-affiliated rapper who chopped off his own penis has denied reports that doctors re-attached the member - but insists he sees it as a 'blessing'.
'I definitely believe sex is for mortals, and I am god. So this is a blessing, not a curse,' Andre Johnson, who goes by the stage name Christ Bearer, told the New York Daily News.
But he explained that he still has part of his penis left and can still get aroused.
The 41-year-old Northstar rapper sliced off his genitalia inside his North Hollywood apartment on April 16 before jumping from the second floor, in what authorities branded a suicide attempt.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2692922/Sex-mortals-I-god-blessing-Rapper-cut-penis-speaks-reveals-doctors-did-not-reattach-it.html#ixzz37Yy6KZQU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Twisted Evil 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Sex is for mortals and I am god so this is a blessing': Rapper who sliced off his own penis speaks out as he reveals doctors did not reattach it Empty Re: Sex is for mortals and I am god so this is a blessing': Rapper who sliced off his own penis speaks out as he reveals doctors did not reattach it

Post by eddie Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Shocked Hmmmm, when he's past his 'ego phase' he'll be wanting that back!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Sex is for mortals and I am god so this is a blessing': Rapper who sliced off his own penis speaks out as he reveals doctors did not reattach it Empty Re: Sex is for mortals and I am god so this is a blessing': Rapper who sliced off his own penis speaks out as he reveals doctors did not reattach it

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:21 pm

eddie wrote:Shocked Hmmmm, when he's past his 'ego phase' he'll be wanting that back!

Sex is for mortals and I am god so this is a blessing': Rapper who sliced off his own penis speaks out as he reveals doctors did not reattach it Oops_211 Sticky back plastic anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:24 pm

feelthelove wrote:
eddie wrote:Shocked Hmmmm, when he's past his 'ego phase' he'll be wanting that back!

Sex is for mortals and I am god so this is a blessing': Rapper who sliced off his own penis speaks out as he reveals doctors did not reattach it Oops_211 Sticky back plastic anyone?

Gaffa tape?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Imagine how he felt surviving the jump then realising he had really cut his dick off  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:43 pm

Bostik would do the trick.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:07 pm

eddie wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Gaffa tape?

My late FIL swore by duck tape and lots of it, hang on perhaps I can help Sex is for mortals and I am god so this is a blessing': Rapper who sliced off his own penis speaks out as he reveals doctors did not reattach it Glue10 or maybe not!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:19 pm

feelthelove wrote:
eddie wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Gaffa tape?

My late FIL swore by duck tape and lots of it, hang on perhaps I can help Sex is for mortals and I am god so this is a blessing': Rapper who sliced off his own penis speaks out as he reveals doctors did not reattach it Glue10 or maybe not!

Don't you mean Dick tape??  ://?roflmao?/: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:02 pm

eddie wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Don't you mean Dick tape??  ://?roflmao?/: 

Sex is for mortals and I am god so this is a blessing': Rapper who sliced off his own penis speaks out as he reveals doctors did not reattach it Cracki19

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Lol knew that'd make you laugh  lol! 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:21 pm

feelthelove wrote:Honestly, why would you? Sex is for mortals and I am god so this is a blessing': Rapper who sliced off his own penis speaks out as he reveals doctors did not reattach it Scared12

Now, now. Who among us can honestly say they haven't felt like slicing off their genitals and jumping out a window before?

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:29 am

feelthelove wrote:Honestly, why would you? Sex is for mortals and I am god so this is a blessing': Rapper who sliced off his own penis speaks out as he reveals doctors did not reattach it Scared12

Some people it seems are truly sick swines  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

He is claiming to be a GOD ffs!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:17 pm

WE GODS LIKE SEX TOO!
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down