NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hamas 'using children as human shields' (video)

2 posters

Go down

Hamas 'using children as human shields' (video) Empty the palestinian human shield initiative

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:09 pm

Hamas has instructed Gaza residents to ignore text messages and phone calls urging them to evacuate buildings, in an apparent effort to grow its supply of "human shields." The calls and messages are sent by Israeli military officials in order to give civilians time to evacuate the area, and are communicated before the IDF targets a house terrorists were using as cover for firing missiles at Israel or for other military purposes.

The Hamas-run Palestinian Authority Interior Ministry said in a message to Gaza residents that the messages "are designed to weaken our resolve and to sow panic and fear among us, in light of the failures of our enemies. We call on Gaza residents not to pay attention to these messages and not to leave their homes."

The message did not say whether Hamas would dispatch personnel to ensure that individuals inside targeted buildings remain inside.

The move, Israeli officials said, was apparently designed to prevent the ongoing demolishing of homes and buildings belonging to top Hamas terrorists. Since the beginning of Operation Protective Edge three days ago, the IDF said Thursday, it has hit over 800 terror targets in Gaza – more than in the entire six days of 2012's Operation Defensive Shield.

In the 24 hours until 6 a.m. Thursday, the army said, 322 terror targets were destroyed, including 217 rocket-launching sites, as well as the homes of 46 Hamas commanders. By now, the army said, nearly all of Hamas' top commanders and their families were homeless.

On Wednesday, The IDF published video and photographic evidence of the use of human shields by Hamas. In a screenshot of a television broadcast from July 8, civilians gather on the roof of the home of a Hamas terrorist who was targeted by the IDF. They did so in order to act as human shields and deter an imminent IDF attack, explained the military.

In one instance near the start of Operation Protective Edge, seven people were killed after locals responded to an Israeli warning flare by flocking to act as human shields at the site of the intended strike just moments before it was hit.

Israeli leaders have often accused Hamas and other Arab terrorist groups of committing a "double war crime" via such methods - firing indiscriminately at Israeli civilians while using Palestinian Arab civilians as human shields.

In an interview earlier Thursday Economic Minister and Jewish Home party head Naftali Bennett said that Hamas was to blame for any civilian casualties in Gaza as a result.

"Hamas has missile-launchers hidden in homes and in schools," he said. "I myself was a commando fighter in Gaza and I saw missile-launchers in the living room of a home. When you do this you are killing your own children. Hamas is clearly responsible for the very unfortunate death of Arab citizens."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182741#.U8An9rGmVl8

Back to top Go down

Hamas 'using children as human shields' (video) Empty Re: Hamas 'using children as human shields' (video)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Hamas 'using children as human shields' (video) Empty Hamas 'using children as human shields' (video)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Hamas 'using children as human shields' (video) Empty Re: Hamas 'using children as human shields' (video)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:57 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

No Didge is showing you are part of the problem, you seek to sow hate, Hamas are just like you, full of hate, you are on the side of the Zionists, who are as evil as you are, and I am here to show your hate will never succeed in your bloodlust of innocent people!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:59 pm

my name is didge

i do this  :-:bravo:-: for this ::attn:: and if you dont do this ::attn:: ill bore you all to death with this :-:bravo:-: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:59 pm

By the way you do realise personal threads are not allowed and the fact you are so dumb to think how responding to a post stops your post being watched shows how clueless you are. All I am doing is showing the futility of what you post, because to me both sides are wrong, and you and those who back Hamas are both one and the same, idiots.
You sit behind your PC like a complete fuckwit, not even comprehending that innocent people die on both sides, you wish to only seek more sacrifices to your bloodlust!

Thus I will continue to expose your hate

Get use to it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Didge wrote:By the way you do realise personal threads are not allowed and the fact you are so dumb to think how responding to a post stops your post being watched shows how clueless you are. All I am doing is showing the futility of what you post, because to me both sides are wrong, and you and those who back Hamas are both one and the same, idiots.
You sit behind your PC like a complete fuckwit, not even comprehending that innocent people die on both sides, you wish to only seek more sacrifices to your bloodlust!

Get use to it

my name is didge  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:03 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:By the way you do realise personal threads are not allowed and the fact you are so dumb to think how responding to a post stops your post being watched shows how clueless you are. All I am doing is showing the futility of what you post, because to me both sides are wrong, and you and those who back Hamas are both one and the same, idiots.

Get use to it

my name is didge  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad 

No your name is smelly who seeks the blood of innocents to satisfy your craving, when you are not in combat, which shows you are one sick puppy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:06 pm

im firmly against the killing of innocent Israelis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:07 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:im firmly against the killing of innocent Israelis

Well most normal people are against the killing of any innocent people, including children, hence why you need to stop jerking off when you see people die

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:10 pm

innocent is relative

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Changed the thread title -- I'm tired of seeing people's names being used in thread titles unless in a friendly manner.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:15 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:innocent is relative

You have no comprehension of innocent, only in the deluded hateful world of smelly is there sexual gratification, over spilt blood.
Tell me, do you shove your dick into corpses of dead animals to stem your craving whilst away from combat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Also combined this thread with the other thread smelly made that is the exact same thing ...  Rolling Eyes 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Changed the thread title -- I'm tired of seeing people's names being used in thread titles unless in a friendly manner.

Smelly was sadly born into the wrong time era Ben, you must forgive his pathological disorder, in fact he reminds me Gilles de Rais. He had a sexual blood lust of killing innocent children

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Also combined this thread with the other thread smelly made that is the exact same thing ...  Rolling Eyes 

blame didge

he is smothering it so i bypassed his juvenile attempts

what kind of circus are you running here when you allow arseholes like didge to disrupt threads he doenst want people seeing

do your fucking job or move aside and let someone else with a backbone take over

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:24 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Also combined this thread with the other thread smelly made that is the exact same thing ...  Rolling Eyes 

blame didge

what kind of circus are you running here when you allow arseholes like didge to disrupt threads he doenst want people seeing

do your fucking job or move aside and let someone else with a backbone take over

Again how am I stopping people see threads, I cannot block them, seriously, you cannot make it up how paranoid and stupid you are., Your thread has not been taken down now has it smelly, I think you have just proven how easy it is for me to wind you up 

So easy, you think me posting is stopping your mindless propaganda drivel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:40 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

blame didge

You seem like such a bad-ass when you type all butch like that  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down