NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefighters Free Toddler From Mop Bucket

2 posters

Go down

Firefighters Free Toddler From Mop Bucket Empty Firefighters Free Toddler From Mop Bucket

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Little Minnie seemed unconcerned about her situation, even dancing along to music on the car radio on her way to hospital.

Firefighters Free Toddler From Mop Bucket Minnie-snodgrass-1-942x530

Firefighters have rescued a little girl who got stuck in a bucket.

Sixteen-month-old Minnie Snodgrass became wedged in the bucket her mother, Gemma, had been using to mop the floor.

The accident happened when Mrs Snodgrass, from Conisbrough near Doncaster, left the bucket unattended to go upstairs.

Minnie apparently took the opportunity to explore.

"She must have climbed in and sat down and got wedged," Mrs Snodgrass told the Sheffield Star.

"I went upstairs to put some sheets on the bed and then I heard her brother Matthew shout 'Mum, Minnie's stuck'.

"I picked up the bucket and was panicking when I couldn't get her out."

The anxious mum and her mother drove down to a nearby hospital where staff called the fire brigade.

South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue promptly came to Minnie's aid, with four firefighters using bolt cutters to set her free unharmed.

"If we weren't here to rescue toddlers from mop buckets, who would?" a fire brigade spokesman said.

"It's another example of the vast range of work the modern fire and rescue service is called to respond to and which the public rely on us for."

http://news.sky.com/story/1299448/firefighters-free-toddler-from-mop-bucket

Kids!

Back to top Go down

Firefighters Free Toddler From Mop Bucket Empty Re: Firefighters Free Toddler From Mop Bucket

Post by eddie Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:10 pm

Glad all ended well.
Little Minnie Minx!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Firefighters Free Toddler From Mop Bucket Empty Re: Firefighters Free Toddler From Mop Bucket

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:14 pm

Isn't she just, that will be a story to tell her own children in years to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:21 pm

eddie wrote:Glad all ended well.
Little Minnie Minx!!

How gorgeous is she?!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:23 pm

She's a beauty  I love you 

Someone said once that when we have children they walk around with pieces of our hearts..... Ready to scare it or break it!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:25 pm

That is exactly right!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Thank God shes ok x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down