NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are They Asian, Or Are They Not?

+2
Lone Wolf
jaded fox
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are They Asian, Or Are They Not? - Page 2 Empty Are They Asian, Or Are They Not?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:28 am

First topic message reminder :

29th June 2014

BBC

Police seek group of men in Slough after teenager raped

A group of men is being sought by police after a 17-year-old girl was raped in Berkshire.

The girl was walking towards Slough High Street on Friday evening when she met the group, and walked with one of them to woods near the Jubilee River.

Police said four of the other men arrived by car and she was then raped in the woods by several of the men.

The girl is being supported by specially-trained officers while inquiries are carried out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-28072433

Daily Mail

A teenage girl was gang-raped by a group of Asian men in a wooded area, police have said.

The 17-year-old victim met a group of men in Slough, Berkshire yesterday evening.

The girl went to an off-licence with one of the group and continued to a residential street, where they were joined by four men in a small silver hatchback.

The girl walked with the men down a footpath towards a river surrounded by woodland where she was raped by several of the men.

Detectives confirmed today they were looking for five Asian men in connection with the brutal attack which happened near the Jubilee River in Slough.

The girl raised the alarm shortly after 9pm last night and she is being debriefed by specially trained officers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2673311/Teenager-17-taken-woods-gang-raped-group-Asian-men-Berkshire.html#ixzz35yn3Upss

Back to top Go down

Are They Asian, Or Are They Not? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are They Asian, Or Are They Not?

Post by nicko Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:24 pm

Didge,i don't care what you say to me your insults are immaterial,but being "right" all the time and ridiculing any one who tries to debate with you shows you up as a man who cannot bear to be wrong, and will lie to prove he knows more than any one else.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Are They Asian, Or Are They Not? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are They Asian, Or Are They Not?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:26 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:yeah...its not in their blood.....its in their CULTURAL BACKGROUND init

So by your logic, being we have aprox 300,000 child sex offenders and around 25,000 sexual abuse cases to children and 60,000  to 100,000 there must be a cultural problem with sex offending in this country then?

not just in this country....

I do happen to think that there may well be a "cultural problem " with white caucasian men" as regards this problem...

It would be interesting to see actuall offending rates acroos the world, broken down by culture rather than ethnicity (since the two dont ALWAYS co-incide)

of course you would have to take account of those countries where such offending is permitted ...or at least has a blind eye turned to it (like I wonder where????) and considered to be nothing out of the ordinary....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:28 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

So by your logic, being we have aprox 300,000 child sex offenders and around 25,000 sexual abuse cases to children and 60,000  to 100,000 there must be a cultural problem with sex offending in this country then?

not just in this country....

I do happen to think that there may well be a "cultural problem " with white caucasian men" as regards this problem...

It would be interesting to see actuall offending rates acroos the world, broken down by culture rather than ethnicity (since the two dont ALWAYS co-incide)

of course you would have to take account of those countries where such offending is permitted ...or at least has a blind eye turned to it (like I wonder where????) and considered to be nothing out of the ordinary....

There you go, if there is a connection that connections is men, thus the problem is within men themselves and where they seem to think they can abuse. Thus you are looking at this from the wrong angle on cultures, religion or race, when the problem is with which sex!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:36 pm

no didge thats just mixing the mess up to hide its ingredients.....
bcause womn can and are sexual abusers too

women can be rapists

and some of the worst and mos gruesome sexmurders have bee carried out by women

so.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:39 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:no didge thats just mixing the mess up to hide its ingredients.....
bcause womn can and are sexual abusers too

women can be rapists

and some of the worst and mos gruesome sexmurders have bee carried out by women

so.........

Women can be racists, never denied this, but the main problem is within men by far more so!

So no mixing it is you mixing the problem, where for example do you understand many of the reasons behind rape in this country

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:46 am

These are the problems we get ourselves into when we start looking for something in a cultural group (or even a gender) that "makes" them do bad things.

I don't think it's a very liberal-leftie-PC-control-the-world thing to say that the problem with a criminal lies within the criminal? Not his/her family, religion, political party, nationality, skin color, hair color, eye color, gender, sexual orientation, or favorite soccer team.

To understand the reason criminals commit crimes, we need a better understanding of ... drumroll ... the criminal mind. We should be asking questions like, is there a particular gene that codes for criminality? Is there a particular set of environmental circumstances that lead to criminality?

Is there a particular mix of genes and environment that lead to criminality? Neuroscientist Jim Fallon found that he has a gene which appears to make him predisposed to becoming a psychopathic killer, under the right circumstances. "One of his direct great-grandfathers, Thomas Cornell, was hanged in 1667 for murdering his mother. That line of Cornells produced seven other alleged murderers, including Lizzy Borden. 'Cousin Lizzy,' as Fallon wryly calls her, was accused (and controversially acquitted) of killing her father and stepmother with an ax in Fall River, Mass., in 1882."

And that brings us to the next part of Jim Fallon's family experiment. Along with brain scans, Fallon also tested each family member's DNA for genes that are associated with violence. He looked at 12 genes related to aggression and violence and zeroed in on the MAO-A gene (monoamine oxidase A). This gene, which has been the target of considerable research, is also known as the "warrior gene" because it regulates serotonin in the brain. Serotonin affects your mood — think Prozac — and many scientists believe that if you have a certain version of the warrior gene, your brain won't respond to the calming effects of serotonin.

Fallon calls up another slide on his computer. It has a list of family members' names, and next to them, the results of the genotyping. Everyone in his family has the low-aggression variant of the MAO-A gene, except for one person.

"You see that? I'm 100 percent. I have the pattern, the risky pattern," he says, then pauses. "In a sense, I'm a born killer."

Fallon's being tongue-in-cheek — sort of. He doesn't believe his fate or anyone else's is entirely determined by genes. They merely tip you in one direction or another.

And yet: "When I put the two together, it was frankly a little disturbing," Fallon says with a laugh. "You start to look at yourself and you say, 'I may be a sociopath.' I don't think I am, but this looks exactly like [the brains of] the psychopaths, the sociopaths, that I've seen before."

I asked his wife, Diane, what she thought of the result.

"I wasn't too concerned," she says, laughing. "I mean, I've known him since I was 12."

Diane probably does not need to worry, according to scientists who study this area. They believe that brain patterns and genetic makeup are not enough to make anyone a psychopath. You need a third ingredient: abuse or violence in one's childhood.

"And fortunately, he wasn't abused as a young person," Diane says, "so I've lived to be a ripe old age so far."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127888976

The questions we seem to ask all the time are, are people from X country/race/religion/gender predisposed to criminality? These are stupid questions because they ignore the evidence of all the people from X country/race/religion/gender who don't commit crimes.

What we should be asking, based on the evidence, are how do we short-circuit whatever genetic/environmental switches lead people to become criminals?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2