NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Jimmy Savile

Go down

Sir Jimmy Savile Empty Sir Jimmy Savile

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:46 am

28th June 2014

Come on guys, there's been loads more revelations recently.

Have you not posted about them because you don't believe them?

lol

Savile made rings out of glass eyes from dead patients. Accompanied by photos of him showing rings (which were circled) - "Savile wearing some rings, which may not be from dead patients".

Savile was known for being promiscuous. "He had a residence which was frequented by many women, none of them patients". Oh, man has sex then?

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Sir Jimmy Savile Empty Re: Sir Jimmy Savile

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:02 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:28th June 2014

Come on guys, there's been loads more revelations recently.

Have you not posted about them because you don't believe them?  

lol

Savile made rings out of glass eyes from dead patients.  Accompanied by photos of him showing rings (which were circled) - "Savile wearing some rings, which may not be from dead patients".

Savile was known for being promiscuous.  "He had a residence which was frequented by many women, none of them patients".  Oh, man has sex then?

Laughing 

Well sadly we hear if his victims being as young as toddlers Andy , and if the police and children's organisations and charities said he was a sexual predator who constantly preyed upon small boys and girls as well as teenagers, then I can't argue with that..

Investigations have been carried out into Savile' perverted ways and all the findings are said to be very correct in that he was a child molester....

Not something I would say lightly Andy as I would never want to accuse folk of that if there was no truth to it, but as I said, the a police and Children's organisations have confirmed he was a child molester, and to think his victims were babies at 5 year old is truly revolting.

The world is a better place with that Andy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:06 pm

Regardless if Jimmy was a 'Sir' when he dies Andy, had the police, the government, the Queen etc known the depths of his depravity  while he was still alive, he would have been stripped if that title...

As it was all a big sick lie.

By writing 'Sir' before his name, you are insulting everyone of his hundreds or thousands of victims Andy.

A true Sir does not sexually abuse infants Andy.

He is a scum.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28034427

There is even mention of him abusing deceased bodies, I don't know for sure if that's true yet, but given the fact he has abused babies of 5 years old (they are still really just babies at that age) it just wouldn't surprise me now after all he has done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:47 pm

The whole thing is disgusting Sir Jimmy Savile Smiley19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:53 pm

feelthelove wrote:The whole thing is disgusting Sir Jimmy Savile Smiley19

It sure is FTL and the Police and children's organisations say that had Savile still been skive today, the would now have more than ample evidence to have him convicted.

I'm not too sure about his title , I've read different things saying his title can't be revoked, others saying it dies with him(don't believe that one as folk can get them AFTER their death) and also a BBC article with David Cameron saying he want the title stripped by the forfeiture committe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:20 pm

Jimmy Savile ( the sir died with him) is in hell right where he should be.
I do hope now that attention is going to turn the way of the paedophiles that are still alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:29 pm

Nems wrote:Jimmy Savile ( the sir died with him) is in hell right where he should be.
I do hope now that attention is going to turn the way of the paedophiles that are still alive.

Yes , to us the ' Sir' has died Nems, but has that title actually been stripped from it?

It's just not very clear when you look online to see, different articles saying different things?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:13 pm

Never heard this concept of a knighthood dying with the person before the Savile affair. We still speak of Sir Walter Raleigh, Sir Isaac Newton and Sir Henry Wood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:42 pm

lovedust wrote:
Never heard this concept of a knighthood dying with the person before the Savile affair. We still speak of Sir Walter Raleigh, Sir Isaac Newton and Sir Henry Wood.

I haven't either LD, I think it has to be officially forfeited from them, even though they are deceased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:07 pm

I had actually thought myself that Savile was stripped of his knighthood, but on doing a quick search on google, I found the following:

Those calling for the late Sir Jimmy Savile to be stripped of his knighthood, including the Sun, may well be wasting their time, as the Cabinet Office has revealed that individuals cease to hold the honour after they die.

The Cabinet Office confirmed on Tuesday morning that in Savile's case there was no knighthood to revoke, after David Cameron had raised the prospect of the Jim'll Fix It presenter being posthumously stripped of the honour in the wake of allegations of sexual abuse against young girls.

"It's a living order and then you cease to be a member when you die," a Cabinet Office spokesman said. "There isn't an honour to revoke."

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2012/oct/09/jimmy-savile-knighthood

I think it is such a shame that he was never brought to justice when still alive, but I guess the powers that he held over people would never cease till he died. What a great pity that those who knew, never came forward when he was still alive. There is no excuse for these people imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Christie wrote:I had actually thought myself that Savile was stripped of his knighthood, but on doing a quick search on google, I found the following:

Those calling for the late Sir Jimmy Savile to be stripped of his knighthood, including the Sun, may well be wasting their time, as the Cabinet Office has revealed that individuals cease to hold the honour after they die.

The Cabinet Office confirmed on Tuesday morning that in Savile's case there was no knighthood to revoke, after David Cameron had raised the prospect of the Jim'll Fix It presenter being posthumously stripped of the honour in the wake of allegations of sexual abuse against young girls.

"It's a living order and then you cease to be a member when you die," a Cabinet Office spokesman said. "There isn't an honour to revoke."

I think it is such a shame that he was never brought to justice when still alive, but I guess the powers that he held over people would never cease till he died. What a great pity that those who knew, never came forward when he was still alive. There is no excuse for these people imo.

Hey Christie, welcome to Newsfix Smile

Yeah, I think that was one of the articles I read,but I've not seen anything clear cut to say wether or not he still holds that title even though he is deceased.

I personally was of the opinion that a title/knighthood still stood even after death, as I've heard if deceased soldiers being honoured epithet titles after their death...

But I've not seen anything clear cut on Savile as to wether his title is still officially valid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Christie wrote:I had actually thought myself that Savile was stripped of his knighthood, but on doing a quick search on google, I found the following:

Yeah, I think that was one of the articles I read,but I've not seen anything clear cut to say wether or not he still holds that title even though he is deceased.

I personally was of the opinion that a title/knighthood still stood even after death, as I've heard if deceased soldiers being honoured epithet titles after their death...

But I've not seen anything clear cut on Savile  as to wether his title is still officially valid.

Thanks for the welcome Joy Division,

What I gather from the article, he does not still hold the title of 'Sir'. As stated - ''the Cabinet Office has revealed that individuals cease to hold the honour after they die''

I think that's what it means anyhow  scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:25 pm

Christie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

But I've not seen anything clear cut on Savile  as to wether his title is still officially valid.

What I gather from the article, he does not still hold the title of 'Sir'. As stated - ''the Cabinet Office has revealed that individuals cease to hold the honour after they die''

..ah your more than welcome Christie...

Yeah I noted that, but I actually thought it would be the Queen who would have to revoked the title?...

Cameron had mentioned in an article that it would lie with the forfeiture committee or something?

Your probably bang on the money with what you say, it confuses me though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Christie wrote:

Yeah I noted that, but I actually thought it would be the Queen who would have to revoked the title?...

Cameron had mentioned in an article that it would lie with the forfeiture committee or something?

All I keep coming up with is this, so I guess it must be right:

But the Cabinet Office said Savile no longer had a knighthood to revoke, as individuals cease to be a member of the order when they die.

"It's a living order and then you cease to be a member when you die," a spokesman said. "There isn't an honour to revoke."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Christie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

All I keep coming up with is this, so I guess it must be right:

But the Cabinet Office said Savile no longer had a knighthood to revoke, as individuals cease to be a member of the order when they die.

"It's a living order and then you cease to be a member when you die," a spokesman said. "There isn't an honour to revoke."

...as that has came from government it is the best explanation I have seen,but I honestly thought that the Queen would have to revoke it even though he is deceased and that the cabinet say there is no honour to revoke. ::dunno:: 

I think the reason I thought this is because I've heard of people being honoured even after death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:24 am

It is such a shame he never got the chance of justice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:28 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

It is such a shame he never got the chance of justice.

I would say it was a shame all his victims were robbed of justice Andy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down