NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even the far-right condemning anti-Korean hate speech in Japan

4 posters

Go down

Even the far-right condemning anti-Korean hate speech in Japan Empty Even the far-right condemning anti-Korean hate speech in Japan

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:15 am

EVEN the far-right. That's stunning:

In one notorious outburst that was widely reported in South Korea and China, a 14-year-old girl yelled at passersby during a protest in Tsuruhashi, a Korean neighborhood of Osaka: "I can't tell you how much I despise you and wish I could kill you all. You have smug faces and if you continue to behave in that way we will have a massacre here in Tsuruhashi. This is Japan, and you should go back to Korea. You do not belong here."

http://news.yahoo.com/rising-hate-speech-japan-even-far-saying-enough-145751696.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Even the far-right condemning anti-Korean hate speech in Japan Empty Even with all the information ...

Post by captain Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:16 pm

out there about the manipulation going on, only to cause even bigger divide. The sheep still flock like rabid wolves to attack anyone that is slightly different from their idiotic selves. Mad
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Even the far-right condemning anti-Korean hate speech in Japan Empty Re: Even the far-right condemning anti-Korean hate speech in Japan

Post by Lurker Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:34 pm

That seems a bit hypocritical after the way they spew the hate speech against blacks, Hispanics and progressives.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Even the far-right condemning anti-Korean hate speech in Japan Empty Re: Even the far-right condemning anti-Korean hate speech in Japan

Post by veya_victaous Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:32 am

@Lurker?
who are you refering too?

I know Japanese are very Racist, Chinese seem to vary a lot depending on exposure to others, Koreans (South) seem very patriotic but not racist agaisnt other particularly.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:50 am

"The far-right" are who I was referring to. I thought they were talking about the American far-right. I didn't read all the article when I made that statement. I withdraw my comment. I stand corrected.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:15 am

ahhh I see cyclops 

No this "less" lunitic far right is from Japan, well offically they are denouncing it but it is probably A lot like Here and the US, where the far right instiutionally support xenophobia but give Lip service to the Idea of equality. Evil or Very Mad
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down