NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Do The Left Use This Argument?

2 posters

Go down

Why Do The Left Use This Argument? Empty Why Do The Left Use This Argument?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:30 am

22nd June 2014

When you say something bad about a bad Muslim they accuse you of hating all Muslims.

There have been many stories in the news about white English people - i haven't seen somebody jump up and say all white English are being persecuted.

In fact, again, the left are the ones who bring that example in - when i show a current story with a foreign child abuser, the left (benji-boy, didge) will bring up "do we say all the English are kiddie-fiddlers?" - well no, and nobody here accused you of saying that - why bring it up?

So, why are they obsessed with this non-argument?

Back to top Go down

Why Do The Left Use This Argument? Empty Re: Why Do The Left Use This Argument?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:33 am

BigAndy9 wrote:22nd June 2014

When you say something bad about a bad Muslim they accuse you of hating all Muslims.

There have been many stories in the news about white English people - i haven't seen somebody jump up and say all white English are being persecuted.

In fact, again, the left are the ones who bring that example in - when i show a current story with a foreign child abuser, the left (benji-boy, didge) will bring up "do we say all the English are kiddie-fiddlers?" - well no, and nobody here accused you of saying that - why bring it up?

Nobody accuses you of hating all Muslims, you are accused of using poor fallacy association arguments to promote fear, mainly as it is you that is obsessed with Muslims.

The point is your claim to if someone is foreign is also based off ignorance, you seem to think a name signifies they must be foreign, it shows up your poor intellect to be honest and gives the game away that your whole intent by claiming that is to instill fear, which you fail miserably at

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:34 am

I haven't seen you posting about those white English people either, Andy. If you were more balanced in your concern about crime, it would be one thing. But every single story you post is about someone who is Muslim, black or an Eastern European immigrant. If you do post about somebody white doing something bad, they're inevitably a member of the Labour Party.

And really, if you think people here do not notice that tendency, you must think we are all very stupid!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:38 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I haven't seen you posting about those white English people either, Andy. If you were more balanced in your concern about crime, it would be one thing. But every single story you post is about someone who is Muslim, black or an Eastern European immigrant. If you do post about somebody white doing something bad, they're inevitably a member of the Labour Party.

And really, if you think people here do not notice that tendency, you must think we are all very stupid!

You said something similar a few weeks ago - i immediately posted several examples which proved you wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:39 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

You said something similar a few weeks ago - i immediately posted several examples which proved you wrong.

Really, should we do a count back of threads you have started?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:40 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Come off it, man, we can all look up the stats for every user and see what they've posted about. I don't remember one case of you posting about a white Briton criminal who wasn't Labour. I would LOVE to be proven wrong; so go for it, dude.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down