NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Stampede! No, really.

2 posters

Go down

Duck Stampede! No, really. Empty Duck Stampede! No, really.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:15 am

Shocked 

[ltr]When you woke up today, did you think that this was the day you'd see 100,000 vivacious ducks sprinting toward you as if their lives depended on it? No? We didn't either. And yet, here it is.[/ltr]
[ltr]In this brilliant moment of weirdness caught on camera by Sirichock Maneechot, we could ask a few questions -- why are there SO many ducks? Where are they going? Why are they in such a hurry?[/ltr]
[ltr]But really, none of it matters -- this duck stampede is quackin' us up.[/ltr]

[ltr]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/18/duck-stampede-sirichock-maneechot_n_5507248.html[/ltr]

Back to top Go down

Duck Stampede! No, really. Empty Re: Duck Stampede! No, really.

Post by eddie Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:11 am

Flippin' heck!!!!  affraid 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:02 pm

they're quackers Smile
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Cass wrote:they're quackers Smile

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:17 pm

can you imagine being in that car? Ive been surrounded by cows and sheep and chased by hissing swans but ducks?

Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:23 pm

Cass wrote:can you imagine being in that car? Ive been surrounded by cows and sheep and chased by hissing swans but ducks?

I know, they were on a mission though, talk moving at some speed as well, I oubt many would have felt comfortable standing in the middle of their way.

::rfth:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Cass wrote:can you imagine being in that car? Ive been surrounded by cows and sheep and chased by hissing swans but ducks?

I know, they were on a mission though, talk moving at some speed as well, I oubt many would have felt comfortable standing in the middle of their way.

if I had been walking and this happened to me I would've been screaming my head off and running away with the ducks chasing me......

I know its TERRIBLE of me but now I want some Peking Duck.......shame cause tonight is German night. - rouladen, spaetzle and grune Bohemia mit speck.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Cass wrote:
Didge wrote:

if I had been walking and this happened to me I would've been screaming my head off and running away with the ducks chasing me......

I know its TERRIBLE of me but now I want some Peking Duck.......shame cause tonight is German night. - rouladen, spaetzle and grune Bohemia mit speck.

Now you have made me hungry.

Duck Stampede! No, really. Homer_drool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:46 pm

I'm starving meself.....waiting for junior to drag his arse out of bed and will bribe him to go get a couple of egg and sausage mcmuffins.....haven't had one in yonks. and feel the need for grease.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:48 pm

Cass wrote:I'm starving meself.....waiting for junior to drag his arse out of bed and will bribe him to go get a couple of egg and sausage mcmuffins.....haven't had one in yonks. and feel the need for grease.

Hmmmm, grease.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down