NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biggest oil-field in the world lies to the west of Lewis

Go down

Biggest oil-field in the world lies to the west of Lewis Empty Biggest oil-field in the world lies to the west of Lewis

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:55 pm

I am about to show you proof that the Scottish people are again being lied to about the oil and …gas reserves we have in our waters. The latest estimate from the Scottish Parliament was £1.5 trillion. Westminster laughed at this. No wonder, they know the actual value is significantly higher.

WE THINK THAT THE POTENTIAL FOR OIL AND GAS IN THESE WATERS (SCOTTISH ATLANTIC MARGIN, INCLUDING THE FIRTH OF CLYDE) WOULD MAKE THE AMOUNT IN THE NORTH SEA SEEM LIKE A BASIN FULL BY COMPARISON, BUT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED BY THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT TO DRILL THERE.

If anyone wishes to see a full copy of the report they can contact me through my Facebook page, “YES Carfin and Newarthill”, with an email address and I will forward it to them. So far I have sent this report to an MSP and a former, well known MSP. I have also sent a copy to a few bloggers and I am waiting on a response from a mainstream newspaper reporter. I know of at least 2 other MSP’s who have seen this report. So far everyone that has seen it find it to be very interesting. The information from this report needs to go mainstream before it’s too late.

I will start by telling you how I came about this information then I will post the proof. The link is shortened report by the author where he tells you about what we have but doesn’t show the evidence.

http://yes2014.net/2014/06/13/biggest-oil-field-in-the-world-lies-to-the-west-of-lewis/

Back to top Go down

Biggest oil-field in the world lies to the west of Lewis Empty Re: Biggest oil-field in the world lies to the west of Lewis

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:40 pm

If only the Scots would have the balls to vote yes, eh TiTS!

Back to top Go down

Biggest oil-field in the world lies to the west of Lewis Empty Re: Biggest oil-field in the world lies to the west of Lewis

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Well, with so many people telling them not to, the likelyhood is that they will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:11 pm

Sassy wrote:Well, with so many people telling them not to, the likelyhood is that they will.

No, they won't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:16 pm

We'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:01 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:If only the Scots would have the balls to vote yes, eh TiTS!
hopefully bigMandy hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:13 pm

No fcuking wonder Cameron is begging us to stay!!

I knew we had good oil reserves left, but I would never have imagined this!

I always did think there was dishonesty on the government's part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down