NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Bieber Shows His Funnier Side

5 posters

Go down

Justin Bieber Shows His Funnier Side Empty Justin Bieber Shows His Funnier Side

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:55 am

1st June 2014 (where do the days go?)

Is this ok?

Is it just a joke? If he acts perfectly ok when he's around black people, what's the problem?

Please discuss.

Pop singer Justin Bieber has come under fire after a video has emerged of him using the the N-word in a racist joke.

The footage, which was exclusively obtained by The Sun, shows the 20-year-old grinning while using the highly offensive term in an attempt to make his friends laugh.

Justin, who appears to be a number of years younger in the video, can be heard asking his friends ‘Why are black people afraid of chainsaws?’

Justin, whose mentor Usher is African American, then started making the noise of the chainsaw and concluded his ‘joke’ with ‘ Run n*****, n*****, n*****, n*****, n*****.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2645213/Justin-Bieber-caught-camera-using-N-word-repeatedly-telling-racist-joke-group-friends.html#ixzz33NrPFzoe

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber Shows His Funnier Side Empty Re: Justin Bieber Shows His Funnier Side

Post by xtras Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:18 pm

wonder what Usher & Co will think of this.
xtras
xtras
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber Shows His Funnier Side Empty Re: Justin Bieber Shows His Funnier Side

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:55 pm

xtras wrote:wonder what Usher & Co will think of this.

Probably not bothered because he's a mate.

Of course, if a normal person whom they'd never met said it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 pm

He acts alot younger than 20,he is a bit like Miley Cyrus in that regard.They were child stars and tend to overcompensate later on and by acting up like 13 year olds in their early 20's.

Its just swagger and bravado and trying to appear 'cool',that's all it is.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:02 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:He acts alot younger than 20,he is a bit like Miley Cyrus in that regard.They were child stars and tend to overcompensate later on and by acting up like 13 year olds in their early 20's.

And is it acceptable Fluffy?

Would it be ok if he was in fact 13? Are kids allowed to act like kids?

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:04 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
xtras wrote:wonder what Usher & Co will think of this.

Probably not bothered because he's a mate.

Of course, if a normal person whom they'd never met said it...

exactly, i had this discussion elsewhere my son who is white has only black friends, they call my son the N.. word they call each other the N word, i don't like it but it seems a term of endearment now.. all the Rappers are singing it we live in a society where the word is flung about. through media, music etc  it's a new generation taking a taboo word & changing it like you say hello!  Suspect
xtras
xtras
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:30 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:He acts alot younger than 20,he is a bit like Miley Cyrus in that regard.They were child stars and tend to overcompensate later on and by acting up like 13 year olds in their early 20's.

Would it be ok if he was in fact 13?  Are kids allowed to act like kids?

I don't really want to do the N word debate Andy as it got me into hot water elsewhere but my personal view is that black people should be allowed to say it but no one else should,under any circumstances.

So no a white Justin Bieber at 13 or 20 should not be permitted to say it,ever,
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:32 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Would it be ok if he was in fact 13?  Are kids allowed to act like kids?

I don't really want to do the N word debate  Andy as it got me into hot water elsewhere but my personal view is that black people should be allowed to say it but no one else should,under any circumstances.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:24 am

Pretty sure it is a Dave Chappelle joke  Suspect 

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:42 am

veya_victaous wrote:Pretty sure it is a Dave Chappelle joke  Suspect 

I heard it when I was a little kid! The part of the joke about white people (sorry, didn't check out the video) goes:

The black guy tells his white friend he just got a new car, and when he presses the horn, it goes, "HONK-y! HONK-y"

Then comes the part about the chain saw. Pretty dumb.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:49 am

We used to be able to joke about stuff like this in America -- this sketch from 'Saturday Night Live' is something like 30 years old now ...

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:53 am

We used to able to joke about a lot of things.
Then stupid people decided everything was fucking offensive.

The world starts off like a free-thinking forum, then idiots come along and get the "admin/government" to stop people saying stuff.

Funny though; because "sticks and stones will break our bones but names will never hurt us" used to work years and years back....then 'names' became heavy likes bricks and people started getting injured....

Apparently.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:56 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I don't really want to do the N word debate  Andy as it got me into hot water elsewhere but my personal view is that black people should be allowed to say it but no one else should,under any circumstances.

lol

I understand it was just bravado Andy and he was showing off to his friends and meant no real ill intent.

But when i was 13 I didn't feel the need to use the N word just to impress my mates.

I honestly think when it comes to the N word white folk should just stay well clear of it.But of course in this instance he was just a kid and I was a tad harsh on him yesterday.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down