NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

+7
Stooo
gerber
harvesmom
Raggamuffin
Fluffyx
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
11 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone? Empty I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:46 am

Anybody? Have i missed something?

Back to top Go down

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone? Empty Re: I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:55 am

tedious stirring file under "junk"

Back to top Go down

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone? Empty Re: I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:56 am

lovedust wrote:

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:59 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
lovedust wrote:

?
!
zzz

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 30, 2014 1:00 am

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t4789-second-class-sub-forum

Guess who's posts now say Guest  :asvampas: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 1:04 am

??

OK yeah i knew about that one.

I thought he came back as Norman T?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 30, 2014 1:13 am

then changed to Philagain and then left again

there was a night-owl account created too that was probably him  Neutral 

Shame, he had issue but I liked him  Rolling Eyes 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 1:16 am

veya_victaous wrote:then changed to Philagain and then left again

Ah ok.

Yep, hope he comes back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 30, 2014 2:41 am

He's tried to, I don't want him back. He used to contribute but got to the point where he did nothing but cause problems.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 9:59 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

Ah ok.

Yep, hope he comes back.

No one hate me please,I am just passing on a message Phil wanted Andy to see.

Please tell Andy
Sent at: Fri May 30, 2014 4:57 am
To: FluffyBunny

I did re register under the Catman ID, but i never posted under it.

Ben banned me, but has failed to delete the ID.

I've requested to Ben for it's deletion, but so far he hasn't responded.

Thanks.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 10:00 am

The account has been deleted. Phil said so on that thread on BF.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 10:02 am

I like him also. Smile 
Yes he has issues and I completely respect Admin here and their choice not to allow him back.

I enjoyed his threads and thought he was funny sometimes.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 10:02 am

Raggamuffin wrote:The account has been deleted. Phil said so on that thread on BF.

Oh ok.

I got this pm so I just thought I had better pass on the message.

I worry that Phil needs this outlet because he has troubles and things on his mind but obviously he can't be permitted to run riot. And I don't think he wants to return so i'm probably rambling on about nowt.

Anyway,I have said my bit.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 10:10 am

Raggamuffin wrote:The account has been deleted. Phil said so on that thread on BF.

...but you said on SD you never read BF rags!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 10:22 am

Joy Division wrote:

No I didn't.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 10:24 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

No I didn't.

OMG!!, yes you did Rags.,,more than once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 10:26 am

FluffyBunny wrote:

Oh ok.

I worry that Phil needs this outlet because he has troubles and things on his mind but obviously he can't be permitted to run riot. And I don't think he wants to return so i'm probably rambling on about nowt.

He has BF to vent his anger at the world. I think he has a new venture to think about anyway. He also seems to be getting out and about - playing pool, etc, so he got over his fear of going out obviously.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 10:26 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No I didn't.

Link please.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 10:32 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Link please.

I rarely look on Dogs myself these days Rags, I'll just leave it and keep the peace , but I stand by what I say. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 10:39 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Link please.

I rarely look on  Dogs myself these days Rags, I'll just leave it and keep the peace , but I stand by what I say. Smile

And yet you claim you saw me say on there that I don't look at Bitchfest. I think you shot yourself in the foot there JD.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 10:41 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Oh ok.

He has BF to vent his anger at the world. I think he has a new venture to think about anyway. He also seems to be getting out and about - playing pool, etc, so he got over his fear of going out obviously.

Well that's a step in the right direction for him. I just don't like seeing people unhappy but like you say he's getting out and about so that can only be for the good. I love you 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 10:44 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Link please.

I rarely look on  Dogs myself these days Rags, I'll just leave it and keep the peace , but I stand by what I say. Smile

It's a riot these days,There is two picture threads,one comparing me to disfigured women and another comparing me to monkeys.

That's the level Dogs is at these days  Neutral One just looks at it with detached disbelief and sadness that the posters could be quite so disturbed.

Oh yes and they pretended to send my lingerie pics to my parents for the lol's. You're not missing much JD,it's just a hate site these days.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 10:46 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

It's a riot these days,There is two picture threads,one comparing me to disfigured women and another comparing me to monkeys.

That's the level Dogs is at these days  Neutral One just looks at it with detached disbelief and sadness that the posters could be quite so disturbed.

Oh yes and they pretended to send my lingerie pics to my parents for the lol's. You're not missing much JD,it's just a hate site these days.

There's a whole thread on BF about Victoria's "family" - don't forget to mention that whilst you're pointing the finger.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 10:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

There's a whole thread on BF about Victoria's "family" - don't forget to mention that whilst you're pointing the finger.

I didn't make that thread. I have never posted on that thread either and never would.I don't hold you responsible for the disfigured woman thread just because you post on Dogs.

I know it's not your fault but you can't condone what they are up to at the moment.Their hatred for me has gone beyond justification and now everyone can see it.

I just let them carry on.Now I know they don't really intend to drag my family into this I couldn't care less about the rest.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 10:56 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't make that thread. I have never posted on that thread either and never would.I don't hold you responsible for the disfigured woman thread just because you post on Dogs.

I know it's not your fault but you can't condone what they are up to at the moment.Their hatred for me has gone beyond justification and now everyone can see it.

I just let them carry on.Now I know they don't really intend to drag my family into this I couldn't care less about the rest.

You condone what they say on BF - that is enough. You make nasty remarks about Victoria and her looks - that is enough.

You're damn right it's not my fault. I tried to get this to stop but you went off back to BF and started it all again anyway. On your own head be it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 30, 2014 10:56 am

I thought you said you had left BF anyway fluffy?

I wouldn't worry about Phil, he will always find an outlet for his bile, he seems to be having a lovely time bitching about us over there  lol! 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:00 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You condone what they say on BF - that is enough. You make nasty remarks about Victoria and her looks - that is enough.

You're damn right it's not my fault. I tried to get this to stop but you went off back to BF and started it all again anyway. On your own head be it.

Ive not been on BF for quite a while..

Yes I mocked Victoria and discussed her criminal record, but that was only after she and Stooo made up vile stories about me,,,

It was hilarious when she came onto BF thinking she was going to get the better of me  Laughing 

She obviously never knew me well enough until she limped back off to Dogs  Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 11:06 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You said you tried to get it to stop,it didn't though did it.
Oh yes Victoria said I looked like I had been set on fire and hit with a shovel,I repsonded and because I dared to respond there are now monkey and disfigured woman threads.

Victoria starts everything when it comes to me.She cannot expect to dish out abuse and get none back.And lest you be in any doubt,I'm GLAD they have shown themselves up like this. They can never pretend to take the moral high ground again. I only RESPONDED to these people,I never started anything,never would.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 11:10 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes I mocked Victoria and discussed her criminal record, but that was only after she and Stooo made up vile stories about me,,,

It was hilarious when she came onto BF thinking she was going to get the better of me  Laughing 

She obviously never knew me well enough until she limped back off to Dogs  Laughing Laughing 

That's what happens in Dogs World,JD.

THEY start the abuse and lies and when someone responds they act like they have never said anything.They cannot be content with insults either,they have to resort to lies.

Why is Stooo pretending I'm a prostitute? Why did Victoria pretend I posted as a guest when I didn't??This is just what they do.They start all the conflict and spread lies and wonder why people don't like it!

Your version of events is just like everyone else's. I love you 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 11:12 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I wasn't talking to you, but it's nice that you're so proud of your vile posts there.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:13 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh yes Victoria said I looked like I had been set on fire and hit with a shovel,I repsonded and because I dared to respond there are now monkey and disfigured woman threads.

Victoria starts everything when it comes to me.She cannot expect to dish out abuse and get none back.And lest you be in any doubt,I'm GLAD they have shown themselves up like this. They can never pretend to take the moral high ground again. I only RESPONDED to these people,I never started anything,never would.

That's it fluffy...if Victoria does not want given it back,she should stop starting vile rumours of folk or mocking of them..especially when she committed the despicable acts she did,,one of them while on bail for a cowardly attack on a vulnerable person...

She and Stew should not start evil rumours in the first instance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 11:14 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It was stopping. I told you that people would probably carry on talking about you for a little while, but you couldn't wait - you waded right back in. Well that's up to you, but don't bleat about it any more. You did not respond to anything Victoria said about you, you responded to something she said about Phil - it was nothing to do with you, but you just can't help it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 11:15 am

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

That's it fluffy...if Victoria does not want given it back,she should stop starting vile rumours of folk or mocking of them..especially when she committed the despicable acts she did,,one of them while on bail for a cowardly attack on a vulnerable person...

She didn't attack a "vulnerable person". That's libellous - and you know that very well. You're nothing but a cheap, vulgar, liar.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 11:16 am

harvesmom wrote:I thought you said you had left BF anyway fluffy?

I wouldn't worry about Phil, he will always find an outlet for his bile, he seems to be having a lovely time bitching about us over there   lol! 

I did leave but the abuse about me on Dogs continued.I attempted to talk to the owner and he just made up more flipping lies about me so basically it was business as usual for them and by leaving BF they were spreading rumours about me and I was being denied right of reply.

Now these people have threatened to bring my family into things I feel things have now gone a step too far and me reminding them that I will not hesitate to contact the police if they send anything to my parents seems to be the only thing that will keep them (relatively) in line.

As for Phil,truthfully? I just wish he would behave himself enough to post on here properly.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:16 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I wasn't talking to you, but it's nice that you're so proud of your vile posts there.

What Ive been given, I given back...only mine has truth to it.

It really beggars belief that a pair of criminals have the audacity to make up evil lies of others ,when all along they have shameful criminal records..

You would think they would just shut up and not draw attention to themselves by making a complete arse of themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 11:17 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It really beggars belief that a pair of criminals have the audacity to make up evil lies of others ,when all along they have shameful criminal records..

You would think they would just shut up and not draw attention to themselves by making a complete arse of themselves.

You deserve all the bad things you get. You're the one making up lies.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 11:18 am

FluffyBunny wrote:

I wouldn't worry about Phil, he will always find an outlet for his bile, he seems to be having a lovely time bitching about us over there   lol! 

I did leave but the abuse about me on Dogs continued.I attempted to talk to the owner and he just made up more flipping lies about me so basically it was business as usual for them and by leaving BF they were spreading rumours about me and I was being denied right of reply.

Now these people have threatened to bring my family into things I feel things have now gone a step too far and me reminding them that I will not hesitate to contact the police if they send anything to my parents seems to be the only thing that will keep them (relatively) in line.

As for Phil,truthfully? I just wish he would behave himself enough to post on here properly.

I hope you do go to the police, and then you'd have to show them BF. That should keep them entertained in their tea breaks.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 11:21 am

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

The Admin are very underhand and I think they have pulled the same stunt too many times now on too many people.

I don't care about anyone's real life,it's not for me to judge, but she kept on and on at me so in course in the end I snapped.

Me and my bloke have kept a record of a few incidents and so if they ever do actually involve my family we have everything necessary here to help us.

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 11:25 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

. If they make up lies about any more people and ever do it to the wrong person,they will lose their forum.

Its nice to talk to someone who has been treated the same way tbh,I felt like I was going mad at one point.They make up lies and wonder why you respond,then when you respond they twist everything and feel vindicated for making up the ORIGINAL malicious lies,if that makes sense.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 30, 2014 11:34 am

FluffyBunny wrote:

OK but even assuming anyone could find out who your parents are, what could they possibly send them that's so bad?
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 11:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

It was stopping. I told you that people would probably carry on talking about you for a little while, but you couldn't wait - you waded right back in. Well that's up to you, but don't bleat about it any more. You did not respond to anything Victoria said about you, you responded to something she said about Phil - it was nothing to do with you, but you just can't help it.

No it wasn't just' something she said',she doxed Phil! She put his real name online and made a sarcastic comment about Doug's health knowing he is not well!

She is a bully Ragga,if she acts like that people will be disgusted and speak out.So because it was 'nothing to do with me' I should not comment that she bullies people? Jesus wept.No. If you let bullies continue they will just do it all the more.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 11:39 am

harvesmom wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

OK but even assuming anyone could find out who your parents are, what could they possibly send them that's so bad?

My parents don't know I used to make money doing topless videos,they would not approve.Dogs knew this so threatened to send a link to my blog which has pictures from those days.

I would never ever involve anyone's family or threaten to,it's just a step too far.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 11:42 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No it wasn't just' something she said',she doxed Phil! She put his real name online and made a sarcastic comment about Doug's health knowing he is not well!

She is a bully Ragga,if she acts like that people will be disgusted and speak out.So because it was 'nothing to do with me' I should not comment that she bullies people? Jesus wept.No. If you let bullies continue they will just do it all the more.

It was nothing to do with you, but you just had to interfere didn't you? You just had to start the insults again. Don't lie about not saying nasty things about people's appearance - you have been quoted doing just that.

You have caused all this yourself, so I really don't care what anyone says about you. I tried to help you but you threw it back at me - you deserve what you get - just like JD.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 11:46 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

It was nothing to do with you, but you just had to interfere didn't you? You just had to start the insults again. Don't lie about not saying nasty things about people's appearance - you have been quoted doing just that.

You have caused all this yourself, so I really don't care what anyone says about you. I tried to help you but you threw it back at me - you deserve what you get - just like JD.

God Ragga,it's gone beyond that now.if it pleases them to make up disfigured women threads let them,as long as they keep my family out of it I honestly couldn't care less,I hope they do it all day and it keeps them busy.

I only made remarks about people's looks AFTER they said it to me Ragga.This is what me and JD are trying to explain to you.The people on Dogs start everything,they abuse people,people snap and abuse back and then they pretend they never made the original insults that started the whole thing in the first place.

I don't think these people are well.I hope they stick to their obscure little forum and stay away from normal people.Lets leave it there now.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 11:50 am

The guest post on Dogs are probably made by festers anyway. They are nobody's friend.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:52 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Aye,,,just like the other week when you were slagging off my autistic 4 year old..

Yeah that was really deserved yeah?

I don't insult your family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:54 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

God Ragga,it's gone beyond that now.if it pleases them to make up disfigured women threads let them,as long as they keep my family out of it I honestly couldn't care less,I hope they do it all day and it keeps them busy.

I only made remarks about people's looks AFTER they said it to me Ragga.This is what me and JD are trying to explain to you.The people on Dogs start everything,they abuse people,people snap and abuse back and then they pretend they never made the original insults that started the whole thing in the first place.

I don't think these people are well.I hope they stick to their obscure little forum and stay away from normal people.Lets leave it there now.

It's a great effort your making Fluffy, but when it comes to some of that lot on Dogs, it will just go out the other ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 11:57 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Aye,,,just like the other week when you were slagging off my autistic 4 year old..

Yeah that was really deserved yeah?

I don't insult your family.

I did nothing of the kind. I was slagging you off actually, and yes, you deserved it. You reap what you sow, and you deserve all the negative stuff you get.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 12:01 pm

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

It's a great effort your making Fluffy, but when it comes to some of that lot on Dogs, it will just go out the other ear.

I know  Crying or Very sad 

I will just keep defending myself and if there are further threats make screengrabs in case they are ever needed.It's all I can do.

I'm not talking about that awful place on here anymore.i come here to talk to normal people and get away from that madness!  cheers 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 12:03 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I know  Crying or Very sad 

I will just keep defending myself and if there are further threats make screengrabs in case they are ever needed.It's all I can do.

I'm not talking about that awful place on here anymore.i come here to talk to normal people and get away from that madness!  cheers 

So you keep saying ... lol! 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next