NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random song going through your head RIGHT NOW

3 posters

Go down

Random song going through your head RIGHT NOW Empty Random song going through your head RIGHT NOW

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 24, 2014 5:39 am

I have no idea what brought this on:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Random song going through your head RIGHT NOW Empty Re: Random song going through your head RIGHT NOW

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 24, 2014 6:22 am

And another ...

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Random song going through your head RIGHT NOW Empty Re: Random song going through your head RIGHT NOW

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 1:46 pm

I've just the smiley for that Random song going through your head RIGHT NOW Song_o11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 1:47 pm

I had "Sylivias Mother" in my head for weeks it was most distressing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Nems wrote:I had "Sylivias Mother" in my head for weeks it was most distressing

Brilliant!!! Random song going through your head RIGHT NOW Cracki48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 1:53 pm

What about this one????  ::D:: 

......or this one? My Dad loved Dr Hook btw.....reminds me of my childhood  geek  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 2:02 pm

Cheers for that  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Rotter.

Just for you

I can fight dirty you know  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 2:06 pm

Hahahha!!! I'm now remembering all those songs my Dad played in the 70's  Random song going through your head RIGHT NOW Giggl207

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 2:08 pm

10cc ~ The Things we do for Love

10cc ~ I'm not in Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 2:27 pm

seventies anthem

My dad, loved this

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 24, 2014 4:00 pm

Going underground by The Jam
Cos I was playing the other thread and was on "U" and googled to see if it was called going underground or just Underground....found out it wasn't, then started humming it to myself.....

God I need to get out today  Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:02 pm

"UKIP, UKIP, UKIP"

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 24, 2014 4:06 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:"UKIP, UKIP, UKIP"

Wrong thread mate  Shocked 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:51 pm

I think my Sylvia's Mother trick on Nems may have backfired Random song going through your head RIGHT NOW No_fai48

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 24, 2014 8:13 pm

Didge wrote:

I love this song. Not heard this version before though.
Fleetwood Macs version is superb.
I used to cover this. It's a beautiful song.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

I love this song. Not heard this version before though.
Fleetwood Macs version is superb.
I used to cover this. It's a beautiful song.

Love it too, just her version is like listening to an angel, her voice is powerful and in control and for her age is amasing .

Would like to hear your version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:26 pm

Also Eddie, have you ever sang "In the arms of an angel"?

Love that song

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 24, 2014 8:56 pm

Mind your thread hijacking and pets topic there!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:01 pm

feelthelove wrote:I think my Sylvia's Mother trick on Nems may have backfired Random song going through your head RIGHT NOW No_fai48

Mmmm watch your step or I will post Y Viva Espana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

UKIP, UKIP, UKIP!

To the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Get over it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 24, 2014 9:20 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

UKIP, UKIP, UKIP!

To the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Get over it!

Might want to hear something else to get that filth out of your brain. Here's a suggestion:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:25 pm

Excellent Ben, reminds me of this in your country, works very well

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Didge wrote:Excellent Ben, reminds me of this in your country, works very well

I'd never seen that before, fantastic! Thanks for sharing it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:39 pm

I can just image these people singing that song if they were the ones who had been forced to throw themselves from the burning Twin towers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Phillipa wrote:

I can just image these people singing that song if they were the ones who had been forced to throw themselves from the burning Twin towers.

Why on earth would they imagine that as seen that they do not think all Muslims are terrorists, like you do allakaka?

Guess you find love difficult to understand, it's easy, because all you need is love and love is all you need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:45 pm

The question was really would victims of terrorist acts be singing '' All you need is love'' just before their death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:47 pm

Phillipa wrote:
The question was really would victims of terrorist acts be singing '' All you need is love'' just before their death.

Well it is well documented that many people who did die on one of the planes and in the buildings last messages were messages of love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Nems wrote:
feelthelove wrote:I think my Sylvia's Mother trick on Nems may have backfired Random song going through your head RIGHT NOW No_fai48

Mmmm watch your step or I will post Y Viva Espana

I was three Random song going through your head RIGHT NOW Baby11Enjoy! xxx
 ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:54 pm

I'm hearing Bjork ..oh so quiet in my head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:58 pm

This one is doing the LibLabCons heads in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 24, 2014 10:36 pm

Didge wrote:Also Eddie, have you ever sang "In the arms of an angel"?

Love that song

no never sang that.

I never recorders the Songbird either sadly.

Can't post "In the arms of an angel" as my iPad sucks at the moment  Evil or Very Mad 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:Also Eddie, have you ever sang "In the arms of an angel"?

Love that song

no never sang that.

I never recorders the Songbird either sadly.

Can't post "In the arms of an angel" as my iPad sucks at the moment  Evil or Very Mad 

I love this version:

You should record both, be nice to hear your versions.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 24, 2014 10:43 pm

They are beautiful songs.

I used to sing alot of Elaine Page stuff.

There's one that I'm trying to,find ATM lol but can't remember the name of it
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:44 pm

eddie wrote:They are beautiful songs.

I used to sing alot of Elaine Page stuff.

There's one that I'm trying to,find ATM lol but can't remember the name of it

They are songs that always give me goose bumps... ::D:: 

Hope you find your song

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 24, 2014 10:50 pm

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 24, 2014 10:50 pm

https://youtu.be/MxcA1UzySb4

A pretty unknown song but so powerful IMO
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 25, 2014 10:24 am

Song to the siren - This mortal coil

Beautiful song.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down