NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you remember several years back when no-go areas for whites...

3 posters

Go down

If we had a repeat of no -go areas for whites in the UK, should we or the police deal with it?

Do you remember several years back when no-go areas for whites... Vote_lcap67%Do you remember several years back when no-go areas for whites... Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Do you remember several years back when no-go areas for whites... Vote_lcap33%Do you remember several years back when no-go areas for whites... Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Do you remember several years back when no-go areas for whites... Empty Do you remember several years back when no-go areas for whites...

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Were set up by Asian youths in the Oldham or Bradford areas?...I remember when an old man was assaults by them...there was outrage and quite right too, with no - go areas for whites...

I'm going go to poll this, it's anonymous anyway..
Bit do you think if that happened again we should deal with it ourselves, or let the police deal with it?..

I think it would only make matters worse if we turned vigilante.

Back to top Go down

Do you remember several years back when no-go areas for whites... Empty Re: Do you remember several years back when no-go areas for whites...

Post by gerber Thu May 15, 2014 6:48 pm

JD there was an area in Nottingham around Hyson Green that had the reputation of being a no go area.

The police always denied it in public but privately they all said it was.

It was run by pimps and druggies.  All black BTW.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Do you remember several years back when no-go areas for whites... Empty Re: Do you remember several years back when no-go areas for whites...

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 6:53 pm

gerber wrote:JD there was an area in Nottingham around Hyson Green that had the reputation of being a no go area.

..i never knew that Gerbs, was that going back quite a while?

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu May 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Joy Division wrote:
gerber wrote:JD there was an area in Nottingham around Hyson Green that had the reputation of being a no go area.

..i never knew that Gerbs, was that going back quite a while?

My great great great Grandmama told me  lol! 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 8:08 pm

no the whole country should be no go white areas why should white people roam freely .

we should be opening fish and chip shops exclusively for English as only the English can cook fish and chips the best .

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Weren't the examples given by JD in the OP something to do with the BNP wanting to hold rallies and marches in areas populated largely by those from the ethnic community?

Seems to ring a bell somehow.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 8:21 pm

This is here Irn,,,

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=NSyZipZQ2I4C&pg=PA105&lpg=PA105&dq=no+go+areas+for+whites+as+BNP+rally&source=bl&ots=mzKjsNb9oP&sig=1liiv-Q3XkQsCJq9sV9njIWvCmw&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ZhN1U7WHIKOP7AbIloGgBA&ved=0CDQQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=no%20go%20areas%20for%20whites%20as%20BNP%20rally&f=false

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 15, 2014 8:34 pm

Joy Division wrote:This is here Irn,,,

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=NSyZipZQ2I4C&pg=PA105&lpg=PA105&dq=no+go+areas+for+whites+as+BNP+rally&source=bl&ots=mzKjsNb9oP&sig=1liiv-Q3XkQsCJq9sV9njIWvCmw&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ZhN1U7WHIKOP7AbIloGgBA&ved=0CDQQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=no%20go%20areas%20for%20whites%20as%20BNP%20rally&f=false

Thanks JD. Thought it was that.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 8:35 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:This is here Irn,,,

Thanks JD. Thought it was that.

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 15, 2014 8:42 pm

What happened if a white person went into the area?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 10:20 pm

There are still many areas in England which are no go areas for whites.

Many.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 10:21 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:There are still many areas in England which are no go areas for whites.

Many.

Where Andy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down