NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

+4
Eilzel
nicko
Raggamuffin
veya_victaous
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian Empty Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 8:25 am

15th May 2014

I'm sorry folks, but i can not reinforce your views of me and support this barbaric act against this poor muslim woman!

A Sudanese court gave a 27-year-old woman who is eight-months pregnant with her second child, until Thursday to abandon her newly adopted Christian faith and return to Islam or face a death sentence.

Mariam Yahya Ibrahim was charged with apostasy as well as adultery for marrying a Christian man, something prohibited for Muslim women to do and which makes the marriage void.

The final ruling will be announced on later today. Ibrahim's case was the first of its kind to be heard in Sudan.

On February 7, 2014, Meriam was arrested, with her 20-month-old son, and put in a women’s prison. She had not been charged nor did she receive a fair trial.

A relative had turned her in to the police for marrying a Christian. According to the Sudan’s Public Order Criminal Code.

Meriam is a Muslim by default because she was born in Sudan. WHAT?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2628895/Sudanese-woman-eight-months-pregnant-flogged-death-unless-she.html#ixzz31lbkZoSb

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian Empty Re: Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 15, 2014 10:36 am

Umm big andy

that is why there is a civil war n Sudan now and all those Sudanese refugees. Even a lot of the Muslims don't want to live under the Extremist gov't that has taken power by force.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian Empty Re: Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 10:40 am

There you go Andy - "it's only a few".

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 15, 2014 10:47 am

Tesstacious wrote:There you go Andy - "it's only a few".  

Do i have to keep making British pedophile posts?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

My Area Blacktown happens to have an influx of Sudanese refugees at the moment and they are both Christian and Muslim, the Current Sudanese Gov't is fucked up like the Taliban and Mugabe. No decent person Muslim, Christian or Atheist supports them  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 15, 2014 10:50 am

Go South Sudan  ::pntyswrd:: 
 ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer:: 
Fighting to be allowed Beer  :asdrnkbudsas: 
And to stop the Fundamentalist doing this crazy shit  ::fishffight:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 11:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:

Do i have to keep making British pedophile posts?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

My Area Blacktown happens to have an influx of Sudanese refugees at the moment and they are both Christian and Muslim, the Current Sudanese Gov't is fucked up like the Taliban and Mugabe. No decent person Muslim, Christian or Atheist supports them   Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Give them time. Soon as they're settled in and have created their little home from home, they'll start wanting to impose sharia law, make the girls sit at the back of the class, ensure that all local restaurants serve only halal.... in short, create the sort of country they've escaped from.

Cynical? Moi?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 15, 2014 11:11 am

No, they are quite moderate we have refugees from Afghanistan and Palestine that take their religion far more seriously.
Most of the Sudanese even the Muslim ones drink beer  Wink  Even the Pakistanis often take it more seriously.

Remember these are the people trying to escape oppression and had the incredibly good fortune to End up in Australia  pirat
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 15, 2014 11:24 am

they haven't really started any restaurants yet but there is plenty of halal food, Many restaurant strips(blacktown included) will have A Middle eastern halal, Indian vegetarian (plus a non vego one) and a Chinese BBQ within 100 meters of each other.
No one complains and Chinese BBQ it's most popular for the duck and PORK
Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian Window

normally there will be 2 Thai and a Vietnamese, Pizza/Mediterranean, and European(some will specialize some are Mixed or fusion). Plus half a dozen modern Anglo and an American style steak house  Wink ohh and most now have a Chocolate house and Frozen yogurt
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 15, 2014 12:02 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

My Area Blacktown happens to have an influx of Sudanese refugees at the moment and they are both Christian and Muslim, the Current Sudanese Gov't is fucked up like the Taliban and Mugabe. No decent person Muslim, Christian or Atheist supports them   Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Why would you have to keep making "British paedophile posts"? Nobody is forcing you, and it just makes you look stupid.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 12:39 pm

veya_victaous wrote:they haven't really started any restaurants yet but there is plenty of halal food, Many restaurant strips(blacktown included) will have A Middle eastern halal, Indian vegetarian (plus a non vego one) and a Chinese BBQ within 100 meters of each other.
No one complains and Chinese BBQ it's most popular for the duck and PORK
Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian Window

normally there will be 2 Thai and a Vietnamese, Pizza/Mediterranean, and European(some will specialize some are Mixed or fusion). Plus half a dozen modern Anglo and an American style steak house  Wink ohh and most now have a Chocolate house and Frozen yogurt
Chocolate house and frozen yoghurt?? Never heard of them here, but they sound delicious...

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian Drool10

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu May 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Have noticed mr veya puts up the occasional post decrying the British, why is that mr veya?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 1:02 pm

nicko wrote:Have noticed mr veya puts up the occasional post decrying the British, why is that mr veya?

WUM

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu May 15, 2014 1:25 pm

nicko wrote:Have noticed mr veya puts up the occasional post decrying the British, why is that mr veya?

I can tell most people don't get it; and though it probably isn't worth my effort, I will try to explain.

'Some' posters here spend a lot of time posting stories about ethnic minorities or Muslims and make sneaky remarks implying that most or all are like that- it is a dozy habit of 'some' RW posters but most of us see right through it.

To highlight how utterly ridiculous this sort of thing is, veya or Ben occasionally posts stories of Brits doing some crime or some such bad thing and make a similarly sneaky remark that all Brits are like that.

The irony is they don't actually mean it; whereas you sort of worry that those posting the same of Muslims etc, actually really do think it- you know the kind of idiots I'm talking about nicko?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Eilzel wrote:

I can tell most people don't get it; and though it probably isn't worth my effort, I will try to explain.

'Some' posters here spend a lot of time posting stories about ethnic minorities or Muslims and make sneaky remarks implying that most or all are like that- it is a dozy habit of 'some' RW posters but most of us see right through it.

To highlight how utterly ridiculous this sort of thing is, veya or Ben occasionally posts stories of Brits doing some crime or some such bad thing and make a similarly sneaky remark that all Brits are like that.

The irony is they don't actually mean it; whereas you sort of worry that those posting the same of Muslims etc, actually really do think it- you know the kind of idiots I'm talking about nicko?  
Swings and roundabouts Les - a certain foe of mine posts endlessly about English paedophiles and criminals - like Veya I'll respond by posting about immigrant paedophiles and criminals. Anyway, if we all posted just things we agree on it'd be bloody boring!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu May 15, 2014 1:52 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Swings and roundabouts Les - a certain foe of mine posts endlessly about English paedophiles and criminals - like Veya I'll respond by posting about immigrant paedophiles and criminals.  Anyway, if we all posted just things we agree on it'd be bloody boring!

It would I don't deny it.

I'm just pointing out the fact. And let's not pretend, if you go back not that far, that it wasn't those who seek to villainize all Muslim and ethnic minorities who began all this. No one would have reason to only report white British crimes if it wasn't for the grotesque bias on the other side.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 10:14 pm

veya, do you know anything about Australia and the feelings of its people?

http://www.restoreaustralia.org.au/stickers-are-working/

When we came up with the idea for the anti-halal stickers here at RestoreAustralia we wanted to help raise awareness about the illegal religious tax scam the muslims have imposed on so much of our food supply.
We never dreamed that they would be so successful at raising awareness about this massive rort against the Australian people.
Aussies all over the country, as well as Brits, Swiss, Swedes, New Zealanders, Canadians and Americans are ordering the stickers and plastering them everywhere. And I mean Everywhere! This is just one of the emails we have received telling us our stickers are appearing everywhere!
Keep up the good work everyone! We are getting their attention at last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 10:32 pm

look how the religion of peace and love treat those who don't believe in their religion , isn't it strange how hardly anyone has posted about this poor woman's death sentence .

do any of you islam defenders have an opinion on the religion of peace and how they are so loving and kind ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 10:35 pm

where is sassy she hasn't commented on this thread she is a muslim supporter i thought she would be here making excuses as to why islam put to death those who dare to leave the faith , or sm where are you both ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 11:40 pm

Shut up you stupid fool, I do have other things to do.   I can't think of anything more disgusting that this and I am very glad to see many Sudanese feel the same and were protesting outside the courthouse.   This kind thing is a symptom of why people are fighting against the government in Sudan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu May 15, 2014 11:43 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:where is sassy she hasn't commented on this thread she is a muslim supporter i thought she would be here making excuses as to why islam put to death those who dare to leave the faith , or sm where are you both ??

Why don't you ask your Muslim friends  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:where is sassy she hasn't commented on this thread she is a muslim supporter i thought she would be here making excuses as to why islam put to death those who dare to leave the faith , or sm where are you both ??

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 6:40 am

Eilzel wrote:

Let me think now maybe they don't post on here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 6:44 am

Sassy wrote:Shut up you stupid fool, I do have other things to do.   I can't think of anything more disgusting that this and I am very glad to see many Sudanese feel the same and were protesting outside the courthouse.   This kind thing is a symptom of why people are fighting against the government in Sudan.

you are a bitter old (OLD) as in your avatar proves old hag aren't you sassy , you are right though you do have other things to do and that is desperately searching news items for anti-christian threads .
You are nearly 70 and get nastier as the years pass which we have all witnessed on forums ,i would hate to be that old what does it feel like being that old  Laughing

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Fri May 16, 2014 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 16, 2014 6:53 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Why would you have to keep making "British paedophile posts"? Nobody is forcing you, and it just makes you look stupid.

So you can tell me it is only a few Brits that Rape kids? (despite the MASSIVE amount of news articles that suggest it is rampant in England you even elect Peados to power)

EXACTLY LIKE TESS JUST DID TO MUSLIMS!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

Suggesting this is representative of a large group of Muslims is like say "MOST English men rape children"
'EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME what Tess just said and IT IS JUST AS FUCKING STUPID TO ANYONE THAT HAS EVEN THE MOST BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF THE TOPIC
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 16, 2014 7:04 am

BigAndy9 wrote:veya, do you know anything about Australia and the feelings of its people?

http://www.restoreaustralia.org.au/stickers-are-working/

When we came up with the idea for the anti-halal stickers here at RestoreAustralia we wanted to help raise awareness about the illegal religious tax scam the muslims have imposed on so much of our food supply.
We never dreamed that they would be so successful at raising awareness about this massive rort against the Australian people.
Aussies all over the country, as well as Brits, Swiss, Swedes, New Zealanders, Canadians and Americans are ordering the stickers and plastering them everywhere. And I mean Everywhere! This is just one of the emails we have received telling us our stickers are appearing everywhere!
Keep up the good work everyone! We are getting their attention at last.

LOLZ

no the ADL While having heaps of Facebook friends cant even manage to get a dozen a demonstration.. I know I when there with a group of 50 people bash them but they were so few and so pathetic we just teased them instead.

Seriously Like I say RACIST ARE COWARDS SO NONE is willing to show that they are racist cause they're are plenty of us that want to smash them.

https://theantibogan.wordpress.com/tag/ralph-cerminara/

Ralph is the Current Chairman of ADL, I had the misfortune of working with him that bought me into Direct conflict with the ADL.

Police and Australia’s domestic spy agency are investigating a fringe anti-Islamic group waging a hate campaign against Australian Muslims.

The Australian Defence League has been following and photographing Muslim women on public transport, displaying anti-Islamic posters outside mosques and filming at Muslim schools and posting the videos online.

The League, which incites its followers to violence, is led by a former soldier who claims to have support from within the Defence Force.

His group has only a few paid members, but an unknown number of followers. The campaign has fuelled a backlash, with police investigating death threats and an apparent attempted murder.

And in case you didn't know Bogan is a derogatory term for an Uneducated Scrounger, those people buying the non halal (very very few ) are Bogans.... You Know Scroungers !!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

Like I said I was i a group that tried to take them up on their offer of Violence But they didn't seem to keen when push came to shove  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 16, 2014 7:07 am

And you see the odd one stuck to a train that NO ONE will do if people are watching.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 16, 2014 7:15 am

Because they are less ridiculous than articles like this Claiming a Murderous Despot gov't represents all Muslims or even Muslims in Sudan. there are Muslims and Christians Fighting against the current gov't in North Sudan !!!!!

the Level of ignorance is beyond belief , yeah a gov't that has taken and holding power through terror and murder, so they're opinion reflects those of Normal people????? (they weren't elected)
You may as well say all Germans are Hitler. Do You Love Mugabe and the Taliban, No ONE believes that the North Sudanese should be in power , but they have no oil  Rolling Eyes  so no one is helping the innocent.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:21 am

Is this the same woman in question in this thread ?

http://news.sky.com/story/1262277/sudan-death-sentence-for-pregnant-woman

A pregnant woman has been sentenced to be hanged by a Sudanese court for converting to Christianity.

Mariam Yahya Ibrahim, 27, who is being held in detention with her 20-month-old son, had been ordered to abandon her faith and return to Islam.

She has also been charged with adultery for marrying a Christian man.

The death sentence was handed down despite appeals by Western embassies for compassion and respect for religious freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:23 am

I would just say okay i denounce christianity and follow islam .
words mean nothing to a christian it is the heart that matters , she should save her own life and that of her unborn baby .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 16, 2014 7:55 am

All I can say is, that poor woman is being executed for marrying someone she loves.

How can that ever be right?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 8:09 am

eddie wrote:All I can say is, that poor woman is being executed for marrying someone she loves.

So true eddie.

Why aren't all muslim countries supporting this lady and forcing the Sudanese government to stop this.

Or are ALL muslim countries the same?

Maybe BigM could help us out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 8:51 am

Andy on some other comments from sky it isn't the muslims who should be supporting and trying get her free but the christians , i know christians will be fighting for her freedom look at the Iranian Pastor who was sentenced to death he was freed , but it is never the fault of the muslims for some reason .

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 16, 2014 11:39 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Sassy wrote:Shut up you stupid fool, I do have other things to do.   I can't think of anything more disgusting that this and I am very glad to see many Sudanese feel the same and were protesting outside the courthouse.   This kind thing is a symptom of why people are fighting against the government in Sudan.

you are a bitter old (OLD) as in your avatar proves old hag aren't you sassy , you are right though you do have other things to do and that is desperately searching news items for anti-christian threads .
You are nearly 70 and get nastier as the years pass which we have all witnessed on forums ,i would hate to be that old what does it feel like being that old  Laughing

Why are you being so bloody horrible?

We are all going to get old (if good health permits) and it is in no way shameful.I would have sent you to the basement for that remark.Personal abuse has no place on a serious thread like this,grow up.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:43 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

You really want to know VOD?   IT FEELS BLOODY WONDERFUL  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

I have survived a lot more than most, feel better than I have done in years, have a partner I love to bits and loves me back and (if I'm lucky enough to live as long as my Dad, and we are alike in so many ways) have a good 24 years of productive life ahead of me.

Sorry to disappoint you  lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri May 16, 2014 11:45 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

You will be old one day too  Wink 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 16, 2014 11:45 am

eddie wrote:All I can say is, that poor woman is being executed for marrying someone she loves.

It can't.No one is suggesting it is.

This is Sharia Law isn't it,created by men and has nothing to do with the scripture. It is a man made construct.
The evil doers in this disgusting scenario are power mad men who will stop at nothing to repress and control women.

If the majority of the Sudanese are protesting as Sassy states then there is sanity and it better prevail.Because if this lady does get killed there will be major repurcussions.(excuse my spelling)

I am sick to my stomach of reading how unsafe women are in this world.

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 16, 2014 11:46 am

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I won't.I stop ageing at 35.I have a painting in my attic. ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:47 am

FluffyBunny wrote:

This is Sharia Law isn't it,created by men and has nothing to do with the scripture. It is a man made construct.
The evil doers in this disgusting scenario are power mad men who will stop at nothing to repress and control women.

If the majority of the Sudanese are protesting as Sassy states then there is sanity and it better prevail.Because if this lady does get killed there will be major repurcussions.(excuse my spelling)

Women aren't safe anywhere, we still have an average of one a week being killed by a partner in this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 16, 2014 11:47 am

Sassy wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

You really want to know VOD?   IT FEELS BLOODY WONDERFUL  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

I have survived a lot more than most, feel better than I have done in years, have a partner I love to bits and loves me back and (if I'm lucky enough to live as long as my Dad, and we are alike in so many ways) have a good 24 years of productive life ahead of me.

Good for you Sassy  cheers x
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:49 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Sassy wrote:

70 is the new 40 Fluff  Wink  x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 16, 2014 11:49 am

Sassy wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Women aren't safe anywhere, we still have an average of one a week being killed by a partner in this country.

Why are women hated so much? Because they are,you know.

Beyond the feeble excuses and the individual circumstances and the veneer of political correctness,there is loathing.Greer was right. And women hate each other aswell,alot of misogynists are women.

This is my bugbear and is for another thread,I apologise.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 16, 2014 11:50 am

Sassy wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

70 is the new 40 Fluff  Wink  x

I did hear that Sassy,I read so somewhere.

It has been confirmed  cheers 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:51 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Why are women hated  so much? Because they are,you know.

Beyond the feeble excuses and the individual circumstances and the veneer of political correctness,there is loathing.Greer was right. And women hate each other aswell,alot of misogynists are women.

No worries, you're quite right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:56 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Finally something I agree with you on!  affraid 

I remember doing a course when I was doing matrimonial law. We went along to a domestic violence meeting. The counsellor said, (and it sticks in my mind even now so many years later) that, after numerous years and many many studies about why men commit domestic violence on women, the conclusion was simple - because they can! She dismissed the idea of trying to persevere with an abusive relationship, because she said they won't change. Maybe she was wrong and we should all be sympathetic to the men, but personally I think she knew what she was talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:58 am

Tesstacious wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I remember doing a course when I was doing matrimonial law.  We went along to a domestic violence meeting.  The counsellor said, (and it sticks in my mind even now so many years later)  that, after numerous years and many many studies about why men commit domestic violence on women, the conclusion was simple - because they can!  She dismissed the idea of trying to persevere with an abusive relationship, because she said they won't change.  Maybe she was wrong and we should all be sympathetic to the men, but personally I think she knew what she was talking about.

+1

And yes, I know some men are abused as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I remember doing a course when I was doing matrimonial law.  We went along to a domestic violence meeting.  The counsellor said, (and it sticks in my mind even now so many years later)  that, after numerous years and many many studies about why men commit domestic violence on women, the conclusion was simple - because they can!  She dismissed the idea of trying to persevere with an abusive relationship, because she said they won't change.  Maybe she was wrong and we should all be sympathetic to the men, but personally I think she knew what she was talking about.

Agreed,men abuse women because they want to just as women abuse other women because they want to.

There is something about the female form that inspires hatred and loathing when it is infact the most precious thing in the world,women give birth and give life.There is no word more sacred and loving than the word 'mother',no I am not getting sappy (well I am a bit) but the unconditional love mothers feel for their children,it is beautiful and sacred. I am humbled by the love my mother has for me no matter what my actions.

I don't understand why the physical form of females is considered repulsive over a certain age,pregnant women are also considered to look pretty awful to the dispassionate male gaze.

And what do women do? Insult and sling abuse at each other too. No 

In certain cultures (Italy for example) older women are respected beyond measure,the older a lady the wider she is considered to be.Grandmothers and mothers rule the roost.

Not so here.To age and be female is a sin.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 12:11 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Agreed,men abuse women because they want to just as women abuse other women because they want to.

There is something about the female form that inspires hatred and loathing when it is infact the most precious thing in the world,women give birth and give life.There is no word more sacred and loving than the word 'mother',no I am not getting sappy (well I am a bit) but the unconditional love mothers feel for their children,it is beautiful and sacred. I am humbled by the love my mother has for me no matter what my actions.

I don't understand why the physical form of females is considered repulsive over a certain age,pregnant women are also considered to look pretty awful to the dispassionate male gaze.

In certain cultures (Italy for example) older women are respected beyond measure,the older a lady the wider she is considered to be.Grandmothers and mothers rule the roost.

lol! lol! lol!  I think you meant wiser! However wider can be true as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 16, 2014 12:58 pm

Sassy wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

lol! lol! lol!    I think you meant wiser!   However wider can be true as well!

Haha  ::drnkpst:: 

Time for my medication lol
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:38 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

of course so will you but i don't go around calling people a fool .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:40 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Why are you being so bloody horrible?

We are all going to get old (if good health permits) and it is in no way shameful.I would have sent you to the basement for that remark.Personal abuse has no place on a serious thread like this,grow up.

no it hasn't that's why you need to read sassy's reply to me with the first word being abuse calling me a fool. Now see who threw the first round of abuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next