NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christians and Muslims have been urged to continue to unite against the boko haram group to put an end to its activities

Go down

Christians and Muslims have been urged to continue to unite against the boko haram group to put an end to its activities  Empty Christians and Muslims have been urged to continue to unite against the boko haram group to put an end to its activities

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:31 pm

amen

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Wed May 14, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Christians and Muslims have been urged to continue to unite against the boko haram group to put an end to its activities  Empty Re: Christians and Muslims have been urged to continue to unite against the boko haram group to put an end to its activities

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:31 pm

Why did you put a URL in the thread title?

Back to top Go down

Christians and Muslims have been urged to continue to unite against the boko haram group to put an end to its activities  Empty Re: Christians and Muslims have been urged to continue to unite against the boko haram group to put an end to its activities

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:33 pm

It won't link to the URL.
Thread titles are links so clicking on the thread title will just take you to the thread.
I'd have to copy and paste the URL into the address bar to go to it which is just pointless hassle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Samhraí wrote:It won't link to the URL.
Thread titles are links so clicking on the thread title will just take you to the thread.
I'd have to copy and paste the URL into the address bar to go to it which is just pointless hassle.

oh sorry i didn't realize im not good with pc's , i just checked and it is saying the report isn't available and it was so positive too

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Wed May 14, 2014 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

oh sorry i didn't realize im not good with pc's

It's more to do with forumotion than Computers in general to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:41 pm

http://www.sundiatapost.com/boko-haramchristians-muslims-urged-to-unite/#.U3PGnShIg8A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down