NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owen Jones slammed on Fox News

Go down

Owen Jones slammed on Fox News Empty Owen Jones slammed on Fox News

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:36 pm

...I don't think that he's anti American just anti Republican!

Back to top Go down

Owen Jones slammed on Fox News Empty Re: Owen Jones slammed on Fox News

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:42 pm

As you can tell i'm a big fan of Owen Jones and he is one to watch out for in the future!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:23 am

that Black guy is smart, I think he knows whats going on. the level of naive and simplistic thinking by the others is amazing.

I think the USA regardless of party is much the same either is really in power to support US Economic Dominance. And US corporations have shown complete lack of ethics and morals when dealing with other nations. Understandably many people get the shits with having US culture shoved down our throats but that doesn't mean we don't accept the USA is the most powerful and the most likely to be able to help in the face of humanitarian crisis.

I'd point out that USA is not the only one Australia, the UK and most of western Europe also always have active 'peacekeepers' somewhere in the world. but ultimately the USA has 10 times our number so can have an impact that much greater when resolving a crisis. the Problem is the price the US demands after the crisis is often cultural and economic dominance.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down