NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Sutton Dead At 19: Inspirational Cancer Teen Raised Millions For Charity

+3
eddie
Stephenmarra
gerber
7 posters

Go down

Stephen Sutton Dead At 19: Inspirational Cancer Teen Raised Millions For Charity Empty Charity Fund-Raiser Stephen Sutton Dies

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 1:55 pm

Teenager Stephen Sutton, who raised more than £3m for charity after his bucket list went viral on the internet, has died after losing his cancer battle.

Writing on his Facebook page, his mother wrote: "My heart is bursting with pride but breaking with pain for my courageous, selfless, inspirational son who passed away peacefully in his sleep in the early hours of this morning, Wednesday 14th May.

"The ongoing support and outpouring of love for Stephen will help greatly at this difficult time, in the same way as it helped Stephen throughout his journey.

"We all know he will never be forgotten, his spirit will live on, in all that he achieved and shared with so many."

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/charity-fund-raiser-stephen-sutton-dies-110828136.html#vd4auu3

Sad 

Back to top Go down

Stephen Sutton Dead At 19: Inspirational Cancer Teen Raised Millions For Charity Empty Re: Stephen Sutton Dead At 19: Inspirational Cancer Teen Raised Millions For Charity

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 2:08 pm

Ah,that's sad Sad

That brave young man will rest in peace with his good intentions and helping to raise that massive sum of money ...

Well done also to all the people who donated..

We are all human at the end of the day, and some of us have already been affected in some way by that terrible disease.

Such an inspiration and so, so brave.

Back to top Go down

Stephen Sutton Dead At 19: Inspirational Cancer Teen Raised Millions For Charity Empty Stephen Sutton Dead At 19: Inspirational Cancer Teen Raised Millions For Charity

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 2:32 pm

Stephen Sutton, the inspiration teen who raised millions for charity as he battled cancer, has died.

Sutton, 19, from Burntwood, Staffordshire, died after being re-admitted to hospital at the weekend with breathing difficulties and his family said his condition was rapidly deteriorating.

Tributes poured in to the courageous teen who was first diagnosed with cancer aged 15. David Cameron, who had met Sutton and called him "inspirational" posted a tribute to Twitter.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/14/stephen-sutton-dies_n_5321999.html?1400065650&utm_hp_ref=uk

R.I.P

I cannot believe there were those mindless idiots claiming he was faking with hurling abuse about him over the net, this young man was a true inspiration.

Back to top Go down

Stephen Sutton Dead At 19: Inspirational Cancer Teen Raised Millions For Charity Empty Re: Stephen Sutton Dead At 19: Inspirational Cancer Teen Raised Millions For Charity

Post by gerber Wed May 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Indeed inspirational.

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Sorry Tess, did not see you had posted this

Ben can you merge please

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Wed May 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Gutted, condolences  to his family and friends, RIP  Sad
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 14, 2014 2:44 pm

I had been following him on FB.
Such an inspirational young man.

His mother and family should be proud.

May he rest in peace x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 3:12 pm

They're saying on Sky that more donations are flooding in since this was announced. He's done a fantastic job for the charity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 6:07 pm

Very very sad news Stephen Sutton Dead At 19: Inspirational Cancer Teen Raised Millions For Charity Cry18What an amazing young man, his family are rightly proud of how much he achieved and gave to others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed May 14, 2014 6:20 pm

eddie wrote:I had been following him on FB.
Such an inspirational young man.

His mother and family should be proud.

May he rest in peace x

Me too....first thing I saw this morning.....saw the update 2 days ago that his mom wrote and hoped he wouldn't suffer for long.

RIP brave young man x
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Was on the tv when I was in the bank this morning, everyone went quiet. But how brave he was. A short life but one well lived. RIP and may your Mum and Dad find a way to cope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 7:37 pm

Oh my word
Only just read this.
Its so sad for his family. They are right to be so proud of him and all he achieved.
I am pleased that Stephen knew how much good he had done before he passed away

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed May 14, 2014 7:38 pm

I followed him on FB too. What a brilliant inspiration xxx
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 7:40 pm

His family are incredibly proud I'm sure. Even when people questioned his remarkable but sadly short recovery he remained dignified and resolute  I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed May 14, 2014 7:55 pm

RIP young man. If there is a heaven then you have certainly earned your place up there.
You packed more into your short life than many people do in a lifetime and you even left behind a legacy that can be used to help others who may suffer from this terrible disease.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 7:57 pm

Irn Bru wrote:RIP young man. If there is a heaven then you have certainly earned your place up there.
You packed more into your short life than many people do in a lifetime and you even left behind a legacy that can be used to help others who may suffer from this terrible disease.

alien 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 14, 2014 11:25 pm

RIP
noble lad
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 11:32 pm

There are two threads for him Veya, could you possibly merge them, Didge did request it on the other thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 14, 2014 11:42 pm

merged
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 12:08 am

Thanks Veya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down