NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will England lose the World Cup this year?

+3
Cass
gerber
Eilzel
7 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How will England lose the World Cup this year?

How will England lose the World Cup this year? Vote_lcap0%How will England lose the World Cup this year? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How will England lose the World Cup this year? Vote_lcap8%How will England lose the World Cup this year? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
How will England lose the World Cup this year? Vote_lcap31%How will England lose the World Cup this year? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
How will England lose the World Cup this year? Vote_lcap38%How will England lose the World Cup this year? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
How will England lose the World Cup this year? Vote_lcap23%How will England lose the World Cup this year? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 13

How will England lose the World Cup this year? Empty How will England lose the World Cup this year?

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Just certain wondering... Wink 

Back to top Go down

How will England lose the World Cup this year? Empty Re: How will England lose the World Cup this year?

Post by Eilzel Mon May 12, 2014 6:22 pm

Hate to be a pessimist but Uruguay and Italy will probably do for us this year  lol! Neutral 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

How will England lose the World Cup this year? Empty Re: How will England lose the World Cup this year?

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Eilzel wrote:Hate to be a pessimist but Uruguay and Italy will probably do for us this year  lol! Neutral 

Dont I am absolutely dreading it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 12, 2014 6:27 pm

Nems wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Hate to be a pessimist but Uruguay and Italy will probably do for us this year  lol! Neutral 

Haha, I placing my eggs in many baskets this year; since England always let me down and since I wont actually be in England anyway I'm going to support my favourite City players; so I'm supporting Aguero (Argentina), Silva (Spain) and Hart (England)- now knowing my luck Germany will take it  Laughing 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:28 pm

*quickly Wiki's 'Uruguay*...

"Uruguay are the current reigning South American champions, having won the 2011 Copa América. Uruguay have won the Copa América a record 15 times. The team has twice won the FIFA World Cup, including the first World Cup in 1930 as hosts, defeating Argentina 4–2 in the final. They won their second title in 1950, upsetting hosts Brazil 2–1 in the final match, which received an attendance higher than any football match ever."

Ahh.  silent 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:29 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

Haha, I placing my eggs in many baskets this year; since England always let me down and since I wont actually be in England anyway I'm going to support my favourite City players; so I'm supporting Aguero (Argentina), Silva (Spain) and Hart (England)- now knowing my luck Germany will take it  Laughing 

I just cant wait for Englands bit to be over - work will be mental

I reckon Spain x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:31 pm

Nems wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I reckon Spain x

Well on the bright side it sounds like your wait won't be loooooblaahh no I can't say that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 12, 2014 6:32 pm

Nems wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I reckon Spain x

Yeah me too; Argentina have Aguero and Messi though; but I think Spain are a better force overall; and consistent; this would be their 4th Cup in 8 years  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:33 pm

I put the semi's, they normally raise our hopes only to dash them towards the end!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:48 pm

By not winning.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon May 12, 2014 7:04 pm

Fill them with confidence, give them support instead of the already negative vibes coming from the ,media.

Poor guys............

The negative and the expectation just adds to the pressure, pressure leads to failure if not confident....

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:05 pm

lovedust wrote:
Nems wrote:

I reckon Spain x

Well on the bright side it sounds like your wait won't be loooooblaahh no I can't say that.

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:06 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

I reckon Spain x

Yeah me too; Argentina have Aguero and Messi though; but I think Spain are a better force overall; and consistent; this would be their 4th Cup in 8 years  Smile 

Messi is a hell of a player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Quarter finals penalties.... Always. But the US will be ou by then too.

I call Spain
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon May 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Cass wrote:Quarter finals penalties.... Always. But the US will be ou by then too.

I call Spain

Isn't that a tad expensive from the States ? Hope you reverse the charges
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 12, 2014 9:21 pm

gerber wrote:
Cass wrote:Quarter finals penalties.... Always. But the US will be ou by then too.

I call Spain

Isn't that a tad expensive from the States ?  Hope you reverse the charges

Just don't tell Mr. C ok? X
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon May 12, 2014 9:23 pm

Cass wrote:
gerber wrote:

Isn't that a tad expensive from the States ?  Hope you reverse the charges

Send the cookies and I won't tell a soul Edds included  Suspect 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 12, 2014 9:31 pm

gerber wrote:
Cass wrote:

GERBER!!!!! Right I am definitely dead heading you tonight!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon May 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Cass wrote:
gerber wrote:

GERBER!!!!! Right I am definitely dead heading you tonight!

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just don't pluck me one by one ....... lol
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 12, 2014 10:33 pm

I voted before the opening whistle just to be a cow and well, so I'm not disappointed.

I love the World Cup!! Absolutely love it!

The trouble with England is, they score a goal and then they go "ok lads, no more football now, just run around the pitch and sing some songs to yourselves"

Then the other team scores and they look astonished and hurt and then muster up some strength and run a bit faster up and down the pitch.

All I can say is, thank god that Emile Heskey doesn't play anymore.
He's so slow he makes my dead nan look fast.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 12, 2014 11:37 pm

True eds....individually they are great players with their clubs but come World Cup time and not friendliest they act like they've never been introduced to one another!

But hey let's put out a real doopy song....that will prove we can do it

Bring back John Barnes!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon May 12, 2014 11:52 pm

Cass wrote:True eds....individually they are great players with their clubs but come World Cup time and not friendliest they act like they've never been introduced to one another!

Bring back John Barnes!

hey he was good and a has figure.............. perfect for a tight fitting pair of shorts ( from behind )
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue May 13, 2014 1:20 am

gerber wrote:
Cass wrote:True eds....individually they are great players with their clubs but come World Cup time and not friendliest they act like they've never been introduced to one another!

Bring back John Barnes!

hey he was good and a has figure.............. perfect for a tight fitting pair of shorts ( from behind )

Yowza.

Ahem and he could sing too!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue May 13, 2014 11:04 am

I think they will be out before the opening whistle so I won't be disappointed!!

Spain has a great chance to win.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue May 13, 2014 3:59 pm

David wrote:I think they will be out before the opening whistle so I won't be disappointed!!

My love for France went with Zidane ......triple yowza!
Viva 98!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue May 13, 2014 4:36 pm

Cass wrote:
David wrote:I think they will be out before the opening whistle so I won't be disappointed!!

Viva 98!

It was brilliant wasn't it? lol! 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 13, 2014 8:09 pm

David wrote:
Cass wrote:

Viva 98!

Oooh I loved Zindane!!  Razz 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue May 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Luis Suárez hat-trick probably.

How will England lose the World Cup this year? 9k=
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue May 13, 2014 8:37 pm

eddie wrote:
David wrote:

Paws off woman. Hes mine. You can have Messi
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue May 13, 2014 8:38 pm

^Irn.....bloody brilliant dude.....high five. Cool
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Cass wrote:
eddie wrote:

Ooh no thanks! Messi is too lanky and sweaty.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed May 14, 2014 6:11 pm

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

Fine Ms.Picky.....have Ronaldo then.....

Just no pleasing some people
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hi Les  I love you xxx

Hope you're well, not long now How will England lose the World Cup this year? Wink93

I love it when England play, I get so excited about it all and you're right......they let me down  Sad I get in a temper and then wonder why I bothered watching in the first place How will England lose the World Cup this year? Tantru18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

I think Messi's adorable!

*goes gooey*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed May 14, 2014 11:37 pm

lovedust wrote:
eddie wrote:

I think Messi's adorable!

*goes gooey*

Ok he's yours......I think hes cute too. Be gentle Smile
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed May 14, 2014 11:41 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Hi Les  I love you xxx

Hope you're well, not long now How will England lose the World Cup this year? Wink93

I love it when England play, I get so excited about it all and you're right......they let me down  Sad I get in a temper and then wonder why I bothered watching in the first place How will England lose the World Cup this year? Tantru18

We have Murray and Wimbledon before that. My nerves will be in tatters. Not to mention Wiggins in the bicycle race across France.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed May 14, 2014 11:47 pm

gerber wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Hi Les  I love you xxx

We have Murray and Wimbledon before that. My nerves will be in tatters. Not to mention Wiggins in the bicycle race across France.

Oh fudge I had forgotten about that....luckily last year I was off during the final so junior and I got up early and stayed glued to the telly shouting our heads off. Me nerves were in pieces after that horrendousky long deuce game.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 11:52 pm

I don't give a shit who wins the World Cup so long as it doesn't turn into furious masturbation over the country hosting it.

Seriously all those songs and bullshit about Africa when SA were hosting it were fucking stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed May 14, 2014 11:57 pm

Samhraí wrote:I don't give a shit who wins the World Cup so long as it doesn't turn into furious masturbation over the country hosting it.

Seriously all those songs and bullshit about Africa when SA were hosting it were fucking stupid.

Forgotten about those but not the darned trumpet thingy magigs. Couldn't watch because of the noise.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 15, 2014 12:01 am

gerber wrote:
Samhraí wrote:I don't give a shit who wins the World Cup so long as it doesn't turn into furious masturbation over the country hosting it.

Forgotten about those but not the darned trumpet thingy magigs. Couldn't watch because of the noise.

Vuvuzela.....yeah junior has one. He knows not to blow it near me.

Tea - it happens every time. Expect songs and jokes about Brazil, bikinis., coconuts and pictures of women not wearing very much. Oh and Brazilian waxing.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 12:03 am

Cass wrote:
gerber wrote:

Forgotten about those but not the darned trumpet thingy magigs.  Couldn't watch because of the noise.

Tea - it happens every time. Expect songs and jokes about Brazil, bikinis., coconuts and pictures of women not wearing very much. Oh and Brazilian waxing.

Yeah.
Meanwhile Brazilians are pissed off that so many are suffering from poverty and lack of services while the Government spends tonnes of money on a football stadium as well as prettying up the place for the tourists for one event.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 15, 2014 12:09 am

Samhraí wrote:
Cass wrote:

Yeah.
Meanwhile Brazilians are pissed off that so many are suffering from poverty and lack of services while the Government spends tonnes of money on a football stadium as well as prettying up the place for the tourists for one event.

Hosting any kind of big sporting event where the host country has to spend billions in preparation, using the same old excuse that it will bring in a lot of money for the local economy whereas it actually takes years if not decades to recoup the monies spent.

Madness but there ya are. They are seriously behind still in works....interesting to see if it all goes according to plan.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:43 pm

How will England lose the World Cup this year? Foto10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:06 pm

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Tesstacious wrote:How will England lose the World Cup this year? Foto10

TESS!!!!! Don't give up hope yet  affraid  lol! 

Right behind our boys and their sexy footballer thighs How will England lose the World Cup this year? Footba10 How will England lose the World Cup this year? Ashame11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:59 pm

Cass wrote:
gerber wrote:

Forgotten about those but not the darned trumpet thingy magigs.  Couldn't watch because of the noise.

Mmmm I had a rush of blood to the head and bought a vuvuzela for littl'un  Razz Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Nems wrote:
Cass wrote:

Mmmm I had a rush of blood to the head and bought a vuvuzela for littl'un  Razz Sad 

Oh My God??????????????????????????????????????????????????? What on earth were you thinking?!!!!!!!!!! How will England lose the World Cup this year? Crazy_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Hibs have just sacked Terry Butcher as there manager. I would think they are already in talks with Roy Hodgson who is expected to be available in a couple of weeks time Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:34 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Hibs have just sacked Terry Butcher as there manager. I would think they are already in talks with Roy Hodgson who is expected to be available in a couple of weeks time Laughing

Jings Irn!!... I liked Terry..probably wasn't given quite enough time to organise things the way he would like them..

But then money is tight near everywhere and tou can only manage so much without having the bucks to fork out for real class.

Not quite sure if Hodgson will go to Hibs though.

Just you concentrate in tanning the Huns next season mate  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:41 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Hibs have just sacked Terry Butcher as there manager. I would think they are already in talks with Roy Hodgson who is expected to be available in a couple of weeks time Laughing

Jings Irn!!... I liked Terry..probably wasn't given quite enough time to organise things the way he would like them..

But then money is tight near everywhere and tou can only manage so much without having the bucks to fork out for real class.

Not quite sure if Hodgson will go to Hibs though.

Just you concentrate in tanning the Huns next season mate  Laughing 

HI JD. Terry had ICT flying but somehow he couldn't do it at Hibs for some reason.

I think Hibs have never really recovered from the 5 -1 tanking we gave them in the cup final.

Rangers will be tough and with Hibs there as well it could be a right good scrap.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next